Reaction score
I hope it takes off I’m ready

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I used cash app and bitmart. Process for sure

dspracing

Reaction score
Bought a few days ago and nearly tripled my money already. It’s a lot easier to buy now that it’s on BitMart.

HCP3

Reaction score
These startup cryptos pretending they can be Bitcoin blow my mind. Good luck with it. Take profits while you can.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Just bought some safemoon through BitMart. Way easier than I thought. Transferred some Eth and ltc from Coinbase and converted to cash and bought safemoon.

gqchris

Reaction score
Keep buying gents, because once you buy us veteran holders get even more coins by design!

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Just bought some safemoon through BitMart. Way easier than I thought. Transferred some Eth and ltc from Coinbase and converted to cash and bought safemoon.

Is it easy to figure out? Just download the bitmart app? The one in the first video is pretty complicated.

Icky

Reaction score
So let's say you do all this, how do u cash out?

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
So let's say you do all this, how do u cash out?

You can sell the coins for cash on the apps and then transfer money to your account or back to your credit card.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Yes but you’ll need cash to buy it in BitMart. I transferred some Eth and ltc coins into BitMart from Coinbase and sold them for cash and then bought safemoon.
Can you use cash? I used tether

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Downloaded Bitmart and trying to figure this shit out. Do I have to buy other coins to trade and if so how do I do so.
Not to savvy on this shit that's for sure.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
This whole shit is dumb. First I need this app to get this coin,but then another coin comes out but you have to get another app. To buy it. They are saying soon, you will be able to trade through big banks soon.

dspracing

Reaction score
So just curious, does anyone else feel uneasy about signing up on these different apps, ie bitmart, Coinbase or whatever else it might be to buy these coins?
Totally. My biggest concern is forgetting which app has my coins.

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
Downloaded Bitmart and trying to figure this shit out. Do I have to buy other coins to trade and if so how do I do so.
Did ya get it figured out?

attitude

Reaction score
I can’t even buy BNB like the video shows
E3CB0B73-6EF8-4B94-891E-EFDF7B2300E8.png

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
I'm going the Coinbase to BitMart route. I bought ETH on Coinbase, just waiting for the funds to clear so I can transfer to Bitmart and transfer to Safemoon. Missed out on a nice day of gains though. IMO Safemoon could take off when it becomes easier to purchase.

attitude

Reaction score
I'm going the Coinbase to BitMart route. I bought ETH on Coinbase, just waiting for the funds to clear so I can transfer to Bitmart and transfer to Safemoon. Missed out on a nice day of gains though. IMO Safemoon could take off when it becomes easier to purchase.

Do you know how long it will take the funds to clear?

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Do you know how long it will take the funds to clear?

Not quite sure. I just checked my bank account and there is no sign of the transaction. I’m thinking it might take a day or two. Hopefully sooner though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attitude

Reaction score
Not quite sure. I just checked my bank account and there is no sign of the transaction. I’m thinking it might take a day or two. Hopefully sooner though.

Yeah that’s what I’m guessing, hopefully safe moon dives down for the next couple of days but I doubt it lol

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I’m guessing, hopefully safe moon dives down for the next couple of days but I doubt it lol

Knowing my luck, it will shoot up about 2,000%. You’re welcome to everyone already holding a position [emoji23]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I also made a couple bucks when I transferred from Bitcoin to tether Bitcoin was running that day

SoCalDave

Reaction score

Trying this now, did it work for you?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Coin base was a pain in the ass and pissed me off. I used cash app

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Well the funds are in Coinbase but I'm stuck on trying to send $$ to bitmart...fuck me

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
Looks like there is a waiting period unless i am reading it wrong i have my ETH on Coinbase but says i cant transfer it for so many days. Am i trying to transfer it the wrong way?

CarolynandBob

Reaction score

Ok I have coinbase and deposited money. How do I send it to bitmart?

Last edited:

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Ok I have coinbase and deposited money. How do I send it to bitmart?
In BitMart go to your account (Phone Number) in the upper right hand corner. click on assets then select USDT (tether) Deposit. Copy the address over to your coinbase account and send.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
In BitMart go to your account (Phone Number) in the upper right hand corner. click on assets then select USDT (tether) Deposit. Copy the address over to your coinbase account and send.

Once you hit USDT Tether I am assuming you hit deposit correct? Then scroll down to ETH? Then there is an address. Is that the one to put into coinbase? Thank you for the help

Never mind I think I got it. Just waiting for it to show up in bitmart. I saw the asset button in the bottom right. Hit that and then did the rest of what you said. Thanks

Last edited: