WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Safemoon to the moon

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Finally got it.. have no clue how though[emoji1787]
Never did get the simple "trade" button.. maybe it's way easier on a pc... fn better be[emoji1787]. Thanks for the help shin!

I had a little help [emoji1787]

image-2021-05-07-19:30:03-373.jpg

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
I bought mdbc. New crypto. Apparently a bunch of Magic deck boats that were rigged and left in a field are worth over 100k now. Magic Deck Boat Coin. A new network of new boat owners that throw money at old boats. Only so many made so market cap is good. If I would have bought a "hull" (single mbdc) coin back in 09 I would have quadrupled my investment.

2005 Magic deck boats to the moon! 🚀 🌙 🛥

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Depends on your holding period
Are they leaving long term investments alone? I thought I heard that was changing. I need to get my taxes figured out. I used the same lady I always have because I’m so strapped for time but I know I’m hurting myself.

LC925

Reaction score
Gonna try this Coinbase to Bitmart route. Been in “pending” for my Binance account for like 3 weeks 🙄

LC925

Reaction score
Ok the Coinbase - Bitmart by far the easiest compared to other methods.

Well I’m now HODL’ing a whopping:
49,570,171 Safemoon
&
471,318,750 Safemars because it sounded cool 😂 if it ever hits $0.01 I’m good 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just did 75% to Safemoon and 25% to Safemars of my ETH transfer!

Wish I would have seen this exchange method the other day when Safemoon was about half today’s price during the dip 😔

LC925

Reaction score
It still thinks I have $0, when I go to send it’s says the minimum I can send is $13.

Weird because it’s showing the $576.49 in your wallet. So you did hit the “Max” circle on the left and it doesn’t turn the “continue” blue?

PC or cell?

cell

Disclaimer:
I already had a Coinbase account (not sure if that sped up my process of fund available). But I bought ETH right now, took about a minute if that to get the “available to transfer” email then transferred to Bitmart

attitude

Reaction score
Weird because it’s showing the $576.49 in your wallet. So you did hit the “Max” circle on the left and it doesn’t turn the “continue” blue?

cell

Disclaimer:
I already had a Coinbase account. But I bought ETH right now, took about a minute if that to get the “available to transfer” email then transferred to Bitmart
Yes, if you look at the top it says I have $0 available even though it shows I have 576

LC925

Reaction score
View attachment 1000356
Same here. Just added more cash to Coinbase. I really hope it doesn’t take 5 days to clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think I’ve ever done it this way. I usually just buy the coin I’m looking for by clicking “trade” then “buy”. Not sure if that speeds things up or not. For this instance, ETH and however much you want to transfer to Bitmart.

attitude

Reaction score
You’re right, I didn’t catch that part.
I’ve had my CounBase account for a while now just never put any money in it, I just bought for the first time this morning so I assume that’s why it’s taking forever to clear.

LC925

Reaction score
I’ve had my CounBase account for a while now just never put any money in it, I just bought for the first time this morning so I assume that’s why it’s taking forever to clear.

More than likely. I think the first purchase I made was with c/c but was limited to $300 or so being the same day I signed up. Once I did the ID verification and linked checking account, it took a couple days. After that, it’s been pretty instant.

Rondog4405

Reaction score

cell

Disclaimer:
I already had a Coinbase account (not sure if that sped up my process of fund available). But I bought ETH right now, took about a minute if that to get the “available to transfer” email then transferred to Bitmart
So did I. It was.stagnant for 3 years. My troubles were with bitmart. I got the eth to bitmart and the selling part was rediculous. And the fees. Lost like 13 bucks in transaction fees. Really should've ran down to pechanga and threw my $200 on the blackjack table. I was negative $30 after all that bullshit

Socalx09

Reaction score
You can buy Bitcoin straight through the BITMART app and it will show up in your assets once cleared and then you can do the conversions to USDT to safemoon. It eliminates the need for a second app and transfers.

Last edited:

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Anyone want to send me a referral for bitmart. I think they do commission thing ha

attitude

Reaction score
Have anyone’s funds cleared in Coinbase yet? Mine still haven’t and it’s been a week now...

LC925

Reaction score
Have anyone’s funds cleared in Coinbase yet? Mine still haven’t and it’s been a week now...

I can only imagine the influx of people creating accounts on their platform but yeah that’s a bit too long.
I gave up on my Binance account, was going on 5 weeks and still hadn’t gotten an account approval yet. Luckily the Coinbase- Bitmart was able to get what I needed.
Good luck man.

attitude

Reaction score
I can only imagine the influx of people creating accounts on their platform but yeah that’s a bit too long.
I gave up on my Binance account, was going on 5 weeks and still hadn’t gotten an account approval yet. Luckily the Coinbase- Bitmart was able to get what I needed.
Good luck man.
Mine finally went through last night, too bad safemoon has been climbing for the past week lol

LC925

Reaction score
Mine finally went through last night, too bad safemoon has been climbing for the past week lol
Your basically at what I got in at after reading this post initially because it took a good dip and just came back up.
I heard the transaction fees are crazy right now though.

wzuber

Reaction score
So just curious, does anyone else feel uneasy about signing up on these different apps, ie bitmart, Coinbase or whatever else it might be to buy these coins?
You mean give all your personal info. To some faceless entity on the internet with the hopes everything is legit and you eventually make $$$$$ from it?
What's to worry???What could possibly go wrong??? LOL

attitude

Reaction score
Your basically at what I got in at after reading this post initially because it took a good dip and just came back up.
I heard the transaction fees are crazy right now though.
Yeah I think in total I spent about $40 on fees out of almost $600, Ive pretty much made it back so far.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Reading this stuff. Nothing but gambling guys...hope you get 10 blackjacks in a row but call it what it is.

this is not investing in any way
That’s how I felt at first, but all the stock guys are saying crypto is the future. They say people said the same thing when the internet came out. I’m not shopping online, I’m not putting my info on the web, look at us now. I think crypto is the next big thing. My buddy Saunders is up 200k on crypto. My brother is up 30k. Other buddy Jason up 180k. Ernie up 60k. I wish I would Have listened to these kids a few months back. I like etherium best but I think crypto is the future for sure. I thought doge was a gamble but I’m looking at it a little different now. I shouldn’t call them kids but I’ve known them all my life. They are all about 30. That’s life changing money though.

wzuber

Reaction score
Reading this stuff. Nothing but gambling guys...hope you get 10 blackjacks in a row but call it what it is.

life is a gamble, no? No guarantees when you wake up in the morning that you'll see the sunset, or even lunch for that matter. lol
good luck out there peeps....it's a cccruel world out there. lol

Last edited:

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Question - does anyone have a link to an article / video that explains this cyber currency deal for someone w/o a clue?
Like 'Cyber-Coin For Dummies 101' . . . . I listened to Ric Edelman on KFI am 640 last week where he spent the entire 2-hour show explaining what it is, how it works, etc.
To be honest, at the end of the show I felt just as clueless as I was before I listened ! 🤣 . . .the only take-away I got from it was that he said the term 'Crypto-Currency' was incorrect . . . so I guess that's a start. 🤑

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Question - does anyone have a link to an article / video that explains this cyber currency deal for someone w/o a clue?
Like 'Cyber-Coin For Dummies 101' . . . . I listened to Ric Edelman on KFI am 640 last week where he spent the entire 2-hour show explaining what it is, how it works, etc.
To be honest, at the end of the show I felt just as clueless as I was before I listened ! [emoji1787] . . .the only take-away I got from it was that he said the term 'Crypto-Currency' was incorrect . . . so I guess that's a start. [emoji857]

I have watched numerous videos. Always end up more confused lol

crzy2bealive

Reaction score

Whatever it takes to make some more money legally!