WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What in the liberal shit is this?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Spotted this gem in San Antonio freakin TEXAS today... Needless to say I stood by the door while our 10 year old went to the bathroom. Shit like this could lead to a pervert having a really bad day....
IMG_4092.PNG

dribble

Reaction score
I've never seen that. Not even here in California.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I’d be looking up the site manager real quick.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don’t care what people do with their lives, but I cannot for the life of me understand why we are bending over backwards for the smallest percentages of the population..

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I’d be looking up the site manager real quick.

Bri tries to find interesting stuff to do with the kids...this was some digital interactive art thing..honestly pretty cool but not $80 cool...but gotta make momma happy. It's in a downtown plaza building...that what do you know..is owned by a California firm. I had to google it. I wasn't exactly surprised..half the staff were obvious Biden voters..double masks and fucking rubber gloves. Liberalism is a cancer, but I never thought I'd see this in TX.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Would have thought that would be in Austin and not in San Antonio.

Will be in San Antonio in 10 days checking out our property in Belvedere. Hope no libs bought next to me.

hawgty55

Reaction score
Unfortunately Texas is not immune to the hysteria!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
The whole corridor from San Antonio to Austin is lost to the left.

I think the center section of that...New Braunfels, Wimberly, etc are still safe...for 1 more election cycle...two max. But SA and Austin are lost...full liberal strongholds with the homeless shitting on the streets to show for it.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Houston is gone too. DFW is kinda holding on but not for long short of a monumental nation wide political shift.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I think the center section of that...New Braunfels, Wimberly, etc are still safe...for 1 more election cycle...two max. But SA and Austin are lost...full liberal strongholds with the homeless shitting on the streets to show for it.
Some of the Northern suburbs are ok too but going quickly.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Transplants are more conservative than native texans in San Antonio, Austin, Houston and Dallas.

The city centers are lost.

The suburbs are often generally conservative, as are agricultural and rural areas…but who knows for how long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
If it was a multiple person restroom I would question that but if it is a single stall deal with a lock on the door I really don't care what it says on the door.

USMC2010

Reaction score
If it was a multiple person restroom I would question that but if it is a single stall deal with a lock on the door I really don't care what it says on the door.
You would have a good point but this door appears to not be one of those does it.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

they were multi stall bathrooms...men’s had 6. It’s indefensible...don’t even try.

500bbc

Reaction score
We really don't care what what you opinion is on the mentally ill freak portion of our population is.

dribble

Reaction score

If it was a single person bathroom it would have the man and woman sign and a lock. This is a women’s public restroom. If you had children, perhaps a daughter around the age of 8-10 years, you wouldn’t want a man (who “identifies” as a woman) in the same bathroom with her with his dick out.

Last edited:

HBCraig

Reaction score
Spotted this gem in San Antonio freakin TEXAS today... Needless to say I stood by the door while our 10 year old went to the bathroom. Shit like this could lead to a pervert having a really bad day....
View attachment 1000508
I gave to deal with municipalities like SCE and Caltrans. All of their bathrooms were change many months ago to this stuff

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I don’t care what people do with their lives, but I cannot for the life of me understand why we are bending over backwards for the smallest percentages of the population..

It's never about the people - it's about the Democrats' drive to break down our society. They use "racism" and gender politics to distract us from their Marxist agenda.

Like the Democratic run black cities and all the billions (trillions) America has spent there to give them a hand up the ladder. You know how well that has worked. The Democrat politicians (all of them) get rich while the people in the cities are killing each other more now than ever before.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

It does not even say it is a restroom.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
We really don't care what what you opinion is on the mentally ill freak portion of our population is.

Can’t even comment on his shit anymore. Fucking troll just looking to instigate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
If it was a single person bathroom it would have the man and woman sign and a lock. This is a women’s public restroom. If you had children, perhaps a daughter around the age of 8-10 years, you wouldn’t want a man (who “identifies” as a woman) in the same bathroom with her with his dick out.
I have young Granddaughter’s , this is my biggest fear

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Four years ago, I was at a client and they had a sign stating “We believe gender is non-binary. Use the restroom that is most comfortable for you.” In the men’s room, there was a glass jar of tampons. S.F. Bay Area. Crazy!

Loo Dog

Reaction score
The whole corridor from San Antonio to Austin is lost to the left.
But it’s always California’s fault. Texas is and has always been immune to liberal swine, according to them. It’s called DENIAL

gqchris

Reaction score
Four years ago, I was at a client and they had a sign stating “We believe gender is non-binary. Use the restroom that is most comfortable for you.” In the men’s room, there was a glass jar of tampons. S.F. Bay Area. Crazy!

Been there also. Box.Com Headquarters, same signs.