WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Springfield

Reaction score
Place it in the Eliminator Boat Owners Group, they are always asking, might bring a quick sale. 👍
GLWTS

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Place it in the Eliminator Boat Owners Group, they are always asking, might bring a quick sale. 👍
GLWTS
It’s posted all over FB i absolutely love this boat myself and have tagged a few buddies. It’s the Michigan part keeping it from being sold.
need to get ahold of @tim_maxedoutmarine and get it to Havasu will sell in a weekend for more $

Springfield

Reaction score
It’s posted all over FB i absolutely love this boat myself and have tagged a few buddies. It’s the Michigan part keeping it from being sold.
need to get ahold of @tim_maxedoutmarine and get it to Havasu will sell in a weekend for more $
Outlaw Boat Transit has a truck in N. Michigan right now looking for backhaul and head back west.....make the deal. 😁

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Outlaw Boat Transit has a truck in N. Michigan right now looking for backhaul and head back west.....make the deal. 😁
I’ve thought that, but there and sell here. It’s a gorgeous boat, and something about that gel has had me 🤤for yearssssss but other than power we’re happier with the current float. I still love this one tho.