WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2018 Toyota Tundra TRD 4x4

stoker22405

Reaction score
SOLD
2018 Toyota Tundra TRD 4x4
Original Owner
Double cab W/6.5 bed,SR5 W/ Optional Package,38 gallon fuel tank,Tow package/Break controller,Lane Change assist Navigation driver power seat
Ceramic coating ,New battery,New Michelin tires,Flex back flip bed cover,Tinted windows and windshield,After market grill
Truck shows well,Has minor scratches on rear bumper,Small ding on lower1/4 panel,Very Small crack in windshield that happened 2 years ago and never spread,I took a picture of minor damages listed but they are not visable in the picture,Had seat covers on it since I purchased it new,Took them off today,Non smoker,Also have outdoor cover for it.
52k miles, Still driven daily so mileage may vary
Located in Orange County,Asking 38,500.00 Title in Hand

IMG_20210512_182858069_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Cole Canadian

Reaction score
Good to see the badging removed.. don't know what Toyota was thinking when they named it, " TRD the only thing missing is U".

stoker22405

Reaction score
We
Went to Selman today they have not one truck to sell WTF

Great time to sell....Not a great time to buy...All trucks are waiting for a 2cent micro chip

You need to call several dealers and see what they have coming in,Then you have to buy the truck before it even shows up and hope they dont charge you more than Invoice...Took me nearly 1 month to get my 2021 Turd...!