WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck sea world

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
That’s bull shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heylam

Reaction score
State of California rule, not Sea Worlds. Other theme parks such as Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm don’t allow out of staters regardless if vaccinated or not.

Tank

Reaction score
How hard is it to counterfeit vax cards??? Asking for a friend.

I gotta be honest, all the places that are going with this proof of vax shit are places I could 100% go without. However, when it gets to no flights without vax, which lets be honest this is where they want it to go (the feurer demands papers), People will be searching fake vax docs. 😉

197ED504-4F90-40F7-9C9C-D7A689649C89.jpeg

Last edited:

JB in so cal

Reaction score
It's the address on the license to buy the tix, id imagine

f12517

Reaction score
No shirt, no shoes, no service....

Their house, their rules. Before you flame me I’m not agreeing with the policy. As a business owner/property owner and homeowner, it’s mine to decide who, what and how. Private property rights trump all and it needs to stay that way. If not we go down a real bad slippery slope....

Last edited:

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Tank,

here is how I see it and will proceed. If any business, company, etc requires a Vax card.. fuck them. I’m not wasting my time or money to fake a card or spend money with anyone who supports communism. They can all suck it sideways. 🇺🇸

I gotta be honest, all the places that are going with this proof of vax shit are places I could 100% go without. However, when it gets to no flights without vax, which lets be honest this is where they want it to go (the feurer demands papers), People will be searching fake vax docs. 😉

View attachment 1002582

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score

Their house, their rules. Before you flame me I’m not agreeing with the policy. As a business owner/property owner and homeowner, it’s mine to decide who, what and how. Private property rights trump all and it needs to stay that way. If not we go down a real bad slippery slope....
We've been down that road for years. We have to have certain available parking spaces, drinking fountains at certain heights. There are all sorts of rules and regulations the government enforces. I think the vax card is headed to the courts in short order. For now, it is a free for all on what's enforceable.
Hopefully we will talk with our wallets against those businesses we don't agree with.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I’m interested in how they’re making you prove vaccination. That’s a slippery slow as others have eluded to HIPPA.

I also agree with the earlier poster that it’s their rules. No different than the Christian couple not wanting to make a cake for the gay couple.

Still not sure how they can skirt HIPPA laws and still prove you’ve been stuck with the government juice.

Tank

Reaction score
Tank,

here is how I see it and will proceed. If any business, company, etc requires a Vax card.. fuck them. I’m not wasting my time or money to fake a card or spend money with anyone who supports communism. They can all suck it sideways. 🇺🇸

100% agreed. My concern is that it’s the govt’s way to slowly acclimate the population to being ok with seeing your papers and it’s a slippery slide down hill after that.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Kinda along the lines of private business. In regards to HIPPA, you are voluntarily giving the records in order to get in. They aren’t demanding it. You can freely leave the establishment. Vote with your feet like others have eluded to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
For is they need to be vaxed to enter the building. They need to voluntarily show us the card. Or don’t come in. Everyone has choices in life. I’m not happy I had to get the shots but I have a family that needs me to do whatever I need to in order to provide. I made that promise to them. I would take a bullet for anyone of the people sleeping in this house right now. Takin to a shot in the arm was pretty easy. It’s sucks. But I’m still employeed. Those that tried to call the bluff are wondering how they can sue now. They can. But who has deeper pockets and who can keep pushing this issue further. Shitty, but my reality

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’m technically a teacher and work for a school. No different than that yellow card kids need to go to public school.

Singleton

Reaction score
Family had life time passes

Can’t go as out of staters unless you prove both vax shots.

Pardon me black fin but I don’t need to show you shit

Don’t blame SeaWorld, CA did that to all theme parks. Once in the yellow tier that goes away, but SD is in Orange due to all the illegals.

Can‘t wait for Newsome to be recalled

Singleton

Reaction score
I’m technically a teacher and work for a school. No different than that yellow card kids need to go to public school.

Medical and Religious exceptions exist for public school and vaccines.
Plus it has already been said, EUA vaccines don’t count and if required as part of employmen, employer assumes liability to adverse reactions to vaccines.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Everyone has choices in life. I’m not happy I had to get the shots
I'm not smart enough to know the long term intentions of the shot callers. I'm not fearful of getting the shot, I'm fearful of what's next. My gut tells me this is just the candy to get me in the van. I'll continue to mind my own business and watch.
Remember, 2 weeks to slow the curve.......

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'm not smart enough to know the long term intentions of the shot callers. I'm not fearful of getting the shot, I'm fearful of what's next. My gut tells me this is just the candy to get me in the van. I'll continue to mind my own business and watch.
Remember, 2 weeks to slow the curve.......
I hear ya. I had to weigh the pros and cons. I wish I had the balls to stand my ground but I have 3 little boys that don’t deserve to suffer consequences of my feelings. It sucks.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
The little 2" square card could be duplicated by a 9 year old and a color copier. I'm thinking that's all you got, for your work to rely on, fly, go to certain jobs, etc. LMFAO.

Yes I have one. Ill post it if someone needs to see what it looks like. It really is nothing document.

Do I care who has taken it...nope.

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1002582

Anyone who is so Obsessed with going to all the trouble and Fraud of Fake Documents for This = "Needs To Get A Life" for Fuck's Sake. get the Shot OR like Dozens in here have Boasted, Just Never Go Into These Establishments :rolleyes:

Are you going to "Fess Up" to your Family you "FAKED" the Document Proof?

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
stop with that logical thinking :)

Getting the vaccine is a personal choice, I don’t need to know if you got it or not.
And I don’t judge if you got it as long as you don’t judge mine

I like to go against the grain of threads. You know this. :)

Now I have the man made everything from Virus to Vax floating around my blood stream dodging the alcohol.

Singleton

Reaction score
I like to go against the grain of threads. You know this. :)

Now I have the man made everything from Virus to Vax floating around my blood stream dodging the alcohol.

And I thought alcohol kills everything. If I start feeling sick, I start drinking vodka, the next day once the handover is gone I am back to normal :)

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
And I thought alcohol kills everything. If I start feeling sick, I start drinking vodka, the next day once the handover is gone I am back to normal :)

If you Desire A 100% KILL = Rubbing ALCOHOL, a Little Tough going down, but no Issues coming out.o_O

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Rumors are floating around that the Dept of Ed here in Az is pushing for all teachers to be vaccinated next year. (Ed head is lib, in the pockets of the start up union folks down in the valley)

Wife doesn't want to get it. (I know I'm not.) I told her we'll cross that bridge when we get there. We'll be fine, either way. The first move was to see what we "need", not what we "want". We own all we need...even moreso really. She has my blessing if she wants to walk. This may be what pushes her to start her own daycare or preschool.
All things happen for a reason...

Tank

Reaction score
Anyone who is so Obsessed with going to all the trouble and Fraud of Fake Documents for This = "Needs To Get A Life" for Fuck's Sake. get the Shot OR like Dozens in here have Boasted, Just Never Go Into These Establishments :rolleyes:

Are you going to "Fess Up" to your Family you "FAKED" the Document Proof?

If it came to that - Those that roll over and are so willing to go along with huge government over reach while giving up their freedom already have no life.

It’s the principal of it. Some things are worth fighting for. Freedom is one.

And for the record I wasn’t saying I’d do that. I’d just be like fuck your paperwork and figure out alternatives.

But counterfeit vax docs will soon be a huge business. Mark my words.

Singleton

Reaction score
Rumors are floating around that the Dept of Ed here in Az is pushing for all teachers to be vaccinated next year. (Ed head is lib, in the pockets of the start up union folks down in the valley)

Wife doesn't want to get it. (I know I'm not.) I told her we'll cross that bridge when we get there. We'll be fine, either way. The first move was to see what we "need", not what we "want". We own all we need...even moreso really. She has my blessing if she wants to walk. This may be what pushes her to start her own daycare or preschool.
All things happen for a reason...

once it is made a requirement for employment, the employer assumes all liabilities with any adverse reactions to the shot. Unions and companies will apply pressure to make it volunteer based, but I don’t see anyone forcing it, since it will open up legal avenues companies want to avoid.

Starting to see it already = fully vaccinated employees at Walmart don’t need to wear masks, unvaccinated need to wear masks. Company is trusting employee to make the decision, however Walmart health insurance is self funded. What data will Walmart receive based on employee releasing health data to the company will get interesting.

little known fact - if the state of emergency is lifted, the FDA EUA for the shot goes away and until full FDA approval is granted and results audited shots have to stop.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
once it is made a requirement for employment, the employer assumes all liabilities with any adverse reactions to the shot. Unions and companies will apply pressure to make it volunteer based, but I don’t see anyone forcing it, since it will open up legal avenues companies want to avoid.

Starting to see it already = fully vaccinated employees at Walmart don’t need to wear masks, unvaccinated need to wear masks. Company is trusting employee to make the decision, however Walmart health insurance is self funded. What data will Walmart receive based on employee releasing health data to the company will get interesting.

little known fact - if the state of emergency is lifted, the FDA EUA for the shot goes away and until full FDA approval is granted and results audited shots have to stop.
This is all true, for the time being. This is based on our legal system and government being what it was. I currently have little faith in the system. We are well on our way to becoming a third world country, or a communist one.
Honestly, holding someone "liable" for future reactions doesn't mean much to me. I could care less about suing someone... harm to my wife or kids isn't something money can fix.

dave29

Reaction score
Don't like the must have VAX card for getting in anywhere however. I think it's only the beginning. I think Airlines will be next then .......who knows what!

Singleton

Reaction score
Don't like the must have VAX card for getting in anywhere however. I think it's only the beginning. I think Airlines will be next then .......who knows what!

Not going to occur.
They will follow the “For those vaccinated, no masks required, if un vaccinated you will need to wear a mask”. And then place compliance with that on the passenger.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

While I agreed with the sentiment I have a hard time with the idea of discriminating against perfectly healthy people.. especially when what we are talking about isn’t a real vaccine.

Singleton

Reaction score
While I agreed with the sentiment I have a hard time with the idea of discriminating against perfectly healthy people.. especially when what we are talking about isn’t a real vaccine.

Or those that had Covid and recovered. My sister had it June 2020, she is tested monthly (part of a research project) and still has the antibodies. Why does she have to wear a mask.

2Driver

Reaction score

View attachment 1002582

When we got our shot they told us not to lose the card as there is no record or efile to back it up. The whole card is a joke with just a date and some volunteer‘s initials and the type of shot. No serial numbers or tacking ID to it. etc.

I’m sure somewhere there is a record of the shot but in typical fashion it’s not in a shared database or something easily accessed across agency or state-to-federal systems that I’m aware of . Shit, I don’t know if the different agencies of the governemnt can even accurately track terrorist data across different agency systems.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I hope people apologize for voting who they did.
Also, watch, they will think of a way to take a new vaccine with new papers that have holograms and watermarks. The current ones will be invalid.

ridebig

Reaction score
Get this. A friend has a wife that works at the university of New Mexico hospital. Flu shot is required but the China virus shot is not. What does that tell you.

Singleton

Reaction score
Get this. A friend has a wife that works at the university of New Mexico hospital. Flu shot is required but the China virus shot is not. What does that tell you.

FLU shot is FDA approved, Covid shot is EUA. Employers can’t mandate an EUA drug.