WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just got the shot.

530RL

Reaction score
where in human history have people been required to be vaccinated to participate in public commerce? Public school required vaccines, but until recently... there were waivers. Vaccines are intended to protect the vaccinated. Never were people getting vaccinated to protect others.

what a joke. Scared cowards trying to flip the table to their advantage.

Objectively about half the countries in the world including the US.

There are many countries that I can not travel to, which is engaging in commerce, unless I have proof of vaccinations.

And depending upon which Country one is coming from, the US also requires proof of some vaccinations which are health standards.

To the extent you are arguing that neither foreigners traveling to the US nor US citizens should be subject to health standards in order to engage in commerce such as travel or any other commerce, I get it and have a hard time arguing against your consistent position.

However my position remains let’s get government out of this and let the individual whether it be a consumer or business owner decide what is best for themselves.

Roosky01

Reaction score
And please tell me what you mean by “ glass house”

I am sure you have a notebook full of ways that you are sticking it to "the man" to prove you aren`t a sheep. Listen, I dont want to get into a shitting match about this because each person has their own personal reasons for getting vaccinated or not. Cool thing is about the USA, at least for the time being, I dont have to give a flying fuk about what you think and vice versa. What a noble concept....

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
I am sure you have a notebook full of ways that you are sticking it to "the man" to prove you aren`t a sheep. Listen, I dont want to get into a shitting match about this because each person has their own personal reasons for getting vaccinated or not. Cool thing is about the USA, at least for the time being, I dont have to give a flying fuk about what you think and vice versa. What a noble concept....
If only you were smart enough to think for yourself. Wtf dude. You should research shit before you try to spew what you watch on cnn . Blow away and drop it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That’s pretty amazing.

Automatic suspension of a medical license in Arizona for submitting knowingly false documents to the State Department of Health. 😳😳😳

Guys willing to risk his livelihood for this? Crazy.

I know the concept eludes you, but some people are willing to do extraordinary things in extraordinary times...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The collective “we” shouldn’t force our views on anyone. As long as an individual or business is not discriminating on constitutionally protected bases, every individual from consumers to business owners should have the freedom to serve or not serve and associate or not associate with whomever they wish.

That’s just my view. I understand it is unpopular.

That view is not Unpopular, it’s you that is unpopular.
how’s the sweat shop doing in Thailand?

Reactions: DWC

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Objectively about half the countries in the world including the US.

There are many countries that I can not travel to, which is engaging in commerce, unless I have proof of vaccinations.

And depending upon which Country one is coming from, the US also requires proof of some vaccinations which are health standards.

To the extent you are arguing that neither foreigners traveling to the US nor US citizens should be subject to health standards in order to engage in commerce such as travel or any other commerce, I get it and have a hard time arguing against your consistent position.

However my position remains let’s get government out of this and let the individual whether it be a consumer or business owner decide what is best for themselves.

the government tells us that we cannot discriminate against race, sex, religion etc.... but you are okay with Discrimination against vaccinated / non vaccinated.

you say you want the individual to decide what is best for them, yet support people being barred from society if they didn’t choose to drink the kool-aid that you did.

Roosky01

Reaction score
If only you were smart enough to think for yourself. Wtf dude. You should research shit before you try to spew what you watch on cnn . Blow away and drop it.

It doesn`t appear real hard to figure out who is spewing in this conversation, Sir. Life is about calculated decisions and the way I calculate my current situation, employment, travel, family, etc. is way different than you do and that`s ok!

I do appreciate your personal passion on this subject, but I prefer to ride short horses in order to not have to go around all those on those really high ones.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
I'm not gonna say too much about it.. but I happened to hear about a Doctor today that will actually fill out that you took the shot and submit it etc... Without you taking the shot.. LOL. :D Legit Vaccination card and will display if it's looked up.

RD

Ill take 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn`t appear real hard to figure out who is spewing in this conversation, Sir. Life is about calculated decisions and the way I calculate my current situation, employment, travel, family, etc. is way different than you do and that`s ok!

I do appreciate your personal passion on this subject, but I prefer to ride short horses in order to not have to go around all those on those really high ones.
Ha, that’s funny shit. You don’t have a horse at all. Not sure why your so upset with me trying to enlighten people. Apparently your full of the cool aide so there is no helping you. Do me a favor before you respond to this. Look up how many people had the flu over the past winter....... cdc reported 1..... I case of the flu and said they can’t understand why there wasn’t more. HOW THE FUCK COULD THERE BE ONE ONE. So who is dying from What. You have your reasons for poisoning yourself I get it. But do some research. Also reasearch it before you come at me again and show me that I fact it is a “ vaccine” because it’s not

Drew

Banned
Reaction score

You probably also rode the short bus to school also

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Welcome to a world where business can restrict entry to people for this, or anything, while simultaneously the government controls licensing to restrict their competition, all the while the "conservatives" are saying "business is free to choose" while business is not free exist 🤡🤡

The good news is the actual "free market" is full of docs willing to fill out your card, or forgers willing to print them... Just like the black markets of the Soviet Union 😊

530RL

Reaction score
the government tells us that we cannot discriminate against race, sex, religion etc.... but you are okay with Discrimination against vaccinated / non vaccinated.

you say you want the individual to decide what is best for them, yet support people being barred from society if they didn’t choose to drink the kool-aid that you did.

I support the individual choosing who they should do business with or associate with as long as it does not violate the constitution.

I don’t think you should be required to get a vaccine, and consistent with that I don’t think any business should be required to serve you if they believe the vaccine is important to their business or workers.

And if there are a bunch of businesses that don’t want to serve the unvaccinated it looks to me like a great capitalistic business opportunity for those that agree with you.

That’s freedom in a nutshell for me?

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
I support the individual choosing who they should do business with or associate with as long as it does not violate the constitution.

I don’t think you should be required to get a vaccine, and consistent with that I don’t think any business should be required to serve you if they believe the vaccine is important to their business or workers.

And if there are a bunch of businesses that don’t want to serve the unvaccinated it looks to me like a great capitalistic business opportunity for those that agree with you.

It’s not a Vaccine. Not trying to be a dick or correct you in a bad way. But it’s just not a vaccine

530RL

Reaction score
It’s not a Vaccine. Not trying to be a dick or correct you in a bad way. But it’s just not a vaccine

I get that and understand your position.

Doesn’t change my view that government should not be forcing on people or businesses their views whether they agree with pro or anti Covid “shots”.

I accept you view that no business should be allowed to discriminate on this health standard. I just am not a big fan of government forcing your view or other views on people as it just results in more forcing of others views on private enterprise.

Let the individual business owner decide and let you vote with your dollars to support the businesses that agree with you.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Don’t try to make sense of him.
This is a guy that beats his self conservative drum from on high while simultaneously exclaiming disbelief that a “doctor” would risk his gov issued license to stand up for his beliefs, jeopardizing his income by doing so.
Fully discarding the notion that said doctor might be sitting pretty financially and standing up is worth it.
This tells you all you need to know.
The concept of right and wrong guiding ones actions, at least some of the time, eludes those incapable of understanding an importance bigger than themselves.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
This doc. Will be the easiest to forge.... Fuck this SHIT!!!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Don’t try to make sense of him.
This is a guy that beats his self conservative drum from on high while simultaneously exclaiming disbelief that a “doctor” would risk his gov issued license to stand up for his beliefs, jeopardizing his income by doing so.
Fully discarding the notion that said doctor might be sitting pretty financially and standing up is worth it.
This tells you all you need to know.
The concept of right and wrong guiding ones actions, at least some of the time, eludes those incapable of understanding an importance bigger than themselves.
Tap Tap Tap..lol 😂

Reactions: Rye

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Doesn’t change my view that government should not be forcing on people or businesses their views whether they agree with pro or anti Covid “shots”.

I accept you view that no business should be allowed to discriminate on this health standard. I just am not a big fan of government forcing your view or other views on people as it just results in more forcing of others views on private enterprise.

Let the individual business owner decide and let you vote with your dollars to support the businesses that agree with you.

The person you chose to oust Trump has told you that you need to either wear a mask or vaccine.
I realize that you have apparently vaxed up for your travels, but how do you reconcile lecturing us unwashed masses when you personally helped install what amounts to a dictatorship...or at least the appearance of one?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Tap Tap Tap..lol 😂

Couldn’t put away that 10th wing....burp!

A129F619-BCF6-4B23-A42E-2A09D5491B52.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I’m in.
Wanna finance my idea about a business catering to the unvaccinated??
I’ll have my girl send over a concept and initial proposal...

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
People freaking out about those not vaccinated for a virus with a 99% survival rate lmao

If you’re vaccinated why would you give a fuck about those who aren’t?

A bunch of people who think voter identification isn’t needed but vaccination identification is 😂

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

You really Fancy yourself some kind of Father of Freedom with your word pretzels. You may be well healed financially, but to this slow country boy. You sound like a moron. Why don't you go join a flag burning forum. That seems more your speed.

Sent Using Tapatalk

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
You really Fancy yourself some kind of Father of Freedom with your word pretzels. You may be well healed financially, but to this slow country boy. You sound like a moron. Why don't you go join a flag burning forum. That seems more your speed.

Sent Using Tapatalk

Lol

Bring your big government communist flag Scott, and I’m happy to burn it.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
We recently lost the contributions of a longtime RDP Member because of the quoted bullshit.
Your right and I’m sorry. It was very disrespectful to any mentally handicap people . They are smarter

playdeep

Reaction score
We recently lost the contributions of a longtime RDP Member because of the quoted bullshit.

And yet...
The resident shit starting then cry to RD troll continues on and on.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
That’s the conundrum.

Should a country have the right to control its borders and set the standards for who goes into it, or should anyone be given the freedom to go into a foreign country with false and forged travel documents?
So you support Trumps border policies. Noted.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
And yet...
The resident shit starting then cry to RD troll continues on and on.

I doubt SKATER 368 (Nganda) cries to Rd or anybody about anything. Followed that build for 2 years and now nothing. You must be thinking “Alan”. Never could take Alan serious.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
So the shot doesn’t stop you from getting the virus, carrying the virus or transmitting the virus. It only lessons the symptoms when you do get it. So why does it matter if someone is not vaccinated? We both can catch it, we both can carry it and transmit it. Makes no sense.

It seems to me that people are fooling themselves with this shot. I know several who have said I’m fully vaccinated so I can’t get it, and that’s absolutely not the case.

playdeep

Reaction score
I doubt SKATER 368 (Nganda) cries to Rd or anybody about anything. Followed that build for 2 years and now nothing. You must be thinking “Alan”. Never could take Alan serious.
I was actually alluding to the resident asshole(grads).
Didn't realize Skater 368(Nganda)was gone.
...thays too bad.I enjoyed his posts.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
So the shot doesn’t stop you from getting the virus, carrying the virus or transmitting the virus. It only lessons the symptoms when you do get it. So why does it matter if someone is not vaccinated? We both can catch it, we both can carry it and transmit it. Makes no sense.

It seems to me that people are fooling themselves with this shot. I know several who have said I’m fully vaccinated so I can’t get it, and that’s absolutely not the case.

If everything is equal except the symptoms I’d think it is better to not have the vax since you know you have it and not go out in public and spread it. Is the issue that it makes too much sense that people are not understanding it?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

The vaccinated person effectively sustains an R factor below 1.
IF they get it and IF they become contagious they are so for a far shorter period of time.

The unvaccinated infected person is contagious a long time (often without realizing it) and has an R factor at 1.0 -2 or higher continuing to spread the infection.

Any disease will ultimately collapse if held below R1

DWC

Reaction score
People freaking out about those not vaccinated for a virus with a 99% survival rate lmao

If you’re vaccinated why would you give a fuck about those who aren’t?

A bunch of people who think voter identification isn’t needed but vaccination identification is 😂
Really is mind boggling. I’m happy my mom and dad got it. Want my wife to get it but she’s got other health issues and prior history with flu shots so she’s waiting. If you’re older or in poor health it’s probably a good idea. Funny that people are getting the Vax to avoid getting sick but there’s a good chance your gonna get damn sick from the vax.
If it was the other way around i would hope no Libs got the shot... I’ve never asked or cared if anyone got the flu or any other shot in the past. Why get spun up now.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That’s the conundrum.

Should an unvaccinated person have the freedom to go into or use a private business or should a private business be allowed to have the freedom to serve or not serve who it wishes?

Should a country have the right to control its borders and set the standards for who goes into it, or should anyone be given the freedom to go into a foreign country with false and forged travel documents?

But if they start rounding up and gassing the unvaccinated, I’ll certainly fully agree with you.

We are talking about a preventative measure.. I completely agree that someone with a contagious disease shouldn’t be placed on a crowded airplane but to discriminate commerce and business to someone that is perfectly healthy?
Can you not see the moral issue with that?

I’m going to take that two steps further in different directions..

The first is this “vaccine” isn’t a vaccine at all. If you get vaccinated for polio than as it turns out you won’t get polio.. if you get a covid shot they flat said you can still get covid! You can still transmit covid.. it simply lessens the symptoms of covid.

That isn’t a vaccine.. That’s no different than taking vitamin C when you have a cold.. except we don’t know the consequences or long term effects of taking the vaccine yet.

The second is I made mention of travel papers with the Jews in Germany earlier. It’s one hell of a stretch to go from a vaccine paper to that I admit.. but when you think about it is it really? Has this virus been politicized to the point that the states themselves have polar opposite viewpoints on it? The left leaning states require masks.. they have arbitrarily closed down businesses, ruined people’s lives.. jailed and fined those that didn’t comply?

At first the Jews were just asked to wear the Star of David. It didn’t take very long until those in power decided to take things a step further..

If I told you 24 months ago the state was going to close down small business and described to you in detail exactly how it was going to happen.. NOBODY would believe it, and they would say I was being paranoid.

If I told you that suddenly half the country would have white guilt and we would cater to Marxist groups like BLM.. where local and federal government would actually bend to these pricks.. NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE IT.

If I told you that cities would burn to the ground and absolute chaos would ensue.. NOBODY would believe it..

If I told you that our election was going to be rigged and they were going to dump 100’s of thousands of votes for one candidate in the middle of the night and there was nothing anyone could do about it?? Would you have believed that??

I can go on for days on the things that have happened in the last 24-36 months.. This country is changing and changing fast.. the left and their woke ideals have an insatiable appetite and are eating everything in their path including their own..

It isn’t that unrealistic to compare a vaccination card to travel papers in Germany because none of it know what the next 24-36 months hold.. Its almost unbelievable to look back on the last 36 months and see how much this country has changed... it has certainly changed more in the last five six years than it has in the previous 20.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Point in fact l.. I dare say my comparison was rather accurate..
D0026E9B-91DB-4E85-A3FA-D4189EF5056C.png

Reactions: DWC

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I must be missing something here.....I haven’t listed anything for sale.
Not you. Actually the story I was looking for was one of a woman charged with using a fake to get on an airplane.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol

Bring your big government communist flag Scott, and I’m happy to burn it.

Have you ever met Scott?
Nicest guy ever.
It’s totally out of his nature to speak ill of anyone even in the dungeon, let alone the lounge.
You must have made quite an impression.

It’s easy for me to call out your bullshit as you are the only person on earth I can truly say I feel what some might call hatred towards. (Ironically, or was you that tought me to hate)

Have you ever for a second thought that maybe it’s NOT everyone else that’s wrong all the time?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
To each their own

For legal purposes, it’s a vaccine in court , is what it is.
For anyone to call me a sheep to my face, not going to be pretty.
Just like I won’t say something out my ass for someone deciding one way or the other on this shot.
It’s a fucking year later, masks are off in 80% of the country.

Courts will figure out the fight over masks in the private sector

For fuck’s sakes move the fuck on.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
To each their own

For legal purposes, it’s a vaccine in court , is what it is.
For anyone to call me a sheep to my face, not going to be pretty.
Just like I won’t say something out my ass for someone deciding one way or the other on this shot.
It’s a fucking year later, masks are off in 80% of the country.

Courts will figure out the fight over masks in the private sector

For fuck’s sakes move the fuck on.

Everyone is going to make their choices as to why they either do or don’t get the vaccine or experiment whatever ya want to call it. People can make their choices based on what’s best for them.

The thing I have a problem with is the public shaming for those that chose not too, or the potential restrictions on perfectly healthy people.

RD

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Everyone is going to make their choices as to why they either do or don’t get the vaccine or experiment whatever ya want to call it. People can make their choices based on what’s best for them.

The thing I have a problem with is the public shaming for those that chose not too, or the potential restrictions on perfectly healthy people.

RD

It really comes down to private businesses at this point.
I haven’t heard a radio call in LA of a fight ovet a mask (yes), in over 6 weeks.
Costco/Sams Club said no mask this week, many more will follow.

Just like gun laws, we can fight it in court, but someone running their mouth over a mask to someone’s face in favor of, or against, needs to get regulated.
We’ve all had enough time to decide about a damn shot or not. NO ONE is getting swayed either way at this point.

To argue over it is mental masterbation

Same as arguing over an explosion being a high or low order, detonation vs deflagration.

It fucking went off either way, same as our choices

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
We are talking about a preventative measure.. I completely agree that someone with a contagious disease shouldn’t be placed on a crowded airplane but to discriminate commerce and business to someone that is perfectly healthy?
Can you not see the moral issue with that?

I’m going to take that two steps further in different directions..

The first is this “vaccine” isn’t a vaccine at all. If you get vaccinated for polio than as it turns out you won’t get polio.. if you get a covid shot they flat said you can still get covid! You can still transmit covid.. it simply lessens the symptoms of covid.

That isn’t a vaccine.. That’s no different than taking vitamin C when you have a cold.. except we don’t know the consequences or long term effects of taking the vaccine yet.

The second is I made mention of travel papers with the Jews in Germany earlier. It’s one hell of a stretch to go from a vaccine paper to that I admit.. but when you think about it is it really? Has this virus been politicized to the point that the states themselves have polar opposite viewpoints on it? The left leaning states require masks.. they have arbitrarily closed down businesses, ruined people’s lives.. jailed and fined those that didn’t comply?

At first the Jews were just asked to wear the Star of David. It didn’t take very long until those in power decided to take things a step further..

If I told you 24 months ago the state was going to close down small business and described to you in detail exactly how it was going to happen.. NOBODY would believe it, and they would say I was being paranoid.

If I told you that suddenly half the country would have white guilt and we would cater to Marxist groups like BLM.. where local and federal government would actually bend to these pricks.. NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE IT.

If I told you that cities would burn to the ground and absolute chaos would ensue.. NOBODY would believe it..

If I told you that our election was going to be rigged and they were going to dump 100’s of thousands of votes for one candidate in the middle of the night and there was nothing anyone could do about it?? Would you have believed that??

I can go on for days on the things that have happened in the last 24-36 months.. This country is changing and changing fast.. the left and their woke ideals have an insatiable appetite and are eating everything in their path including their own..

It isn’t that unrealistic to compare a vaccination card to travel papers in Germany because none of it know what the next 24-36 months hold.. Its almost unbelievable to look back on the last 36 months and see how much this country has changed... it has certainly changed more in the last five six years than it has in the previous 20.

RD

All fair points.

It is yet another unresolvable issue in America today.

You view it as public shaming, requiring travel papers, or as you say above ”potential restriction on perfectly healthy people“.

I view it as the right for an individual or a private business to serve or not serve anyone they wish as long as it doesn’t violate the Constitution.

Most interesting is that I believe 99% of people in here, certainly including you and I, would agree that the SC got it right when they ruled 7 - 2 that a baker could not be compelled by the government to make a cake for someone they did not wish to serve.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
All fair points.

It is yet another unresolvable issue in America today.

You view it as public shaming, requiring travel papers, or as you say above ”potential restriction on perfectly healthy people“.

I view it as the right for an individual or a private business to serve or not serve anyone they wish as long as it doesn’t violate the Constitution.

Most interesting is that I believe 99% of people in here, certainly including you and I, would agree that the SC got it right when they ruled 7 - 2 that a baker could not be compelled by the government to make a cake for someone they did not wish to serve.

different scenario entirely..