WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just got the shot.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Everyone is right. It has run its course. No reason ANYONE should be fighting about ( for now) our choice to get the shot. ( not a vaccine) . Everyone should make up their own mind about it. But whatever you decide is on you and should stay that way. Any day now they are going to push to have all those that took the shot to push those that did not. Making a divided country on yet one more front. It will be in the name of “ getting back to normalcy “ good luck to everyone. It’s only going to get worse

I won’t muddy the lounge but feel free to bring your opinions to P&G for open debate

LowRiver2

Reaction score
not really sure what he said that would be open for debate? He basically said if ya got it great if not great?

RD
More than that
Out of respect to you it can get finished in P&G or end here .

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I read it the same way as you RD. Now I'm curious what LowRiver2 is perturbed about.

Sent Using Tapatalk

Probably because someone disagrees with him. Or should I say has a difference of opinion. Don’t do that to lr2. He’s been on his high horse for awhile now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Lol

Bring your big government communist flag Scott, and I’m happy to burn it.
I've been tied up for a few days, so slow to respond.

I'm certainly not Big Government. What is the point you are attempting to make by using my name for emphasis? I find it odd. We don't know each other, and have never spoken.

And no @was thatguy, hedoesnt know me. I wish I could get in the debate more, but the only thing I hate more than debating someone on the internet, is typing that debate on my phone. LOL.

Sent Using Tapatalk

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
It is interesting how “freedom“ seems to be a one-way street on this subject. To each his own.
Hahaha. So delusional.

You are correct, it is a one way street.

The Lefties: Everyone should wear mask PERIOD. Everyone should get the Vax PERIOD.

The Conservatives: you want the Vax. Fine. You don't want the Vax. Fine. Same for masks.

Do you see the difference?

If I am hanging out with someone, I personally don't care if they are vaccinated, or not. I don't care of they wear a mask, or not. I fine either way.

DWC

Reaction score
it isn’t a vaccine..
Gotta love the small print. It MAY prevent Covid. :cool:
D5834D7C-CF19-4622-8EF3-AEB33B4A5331.jpeg