WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Safemoon to the moon

wzuber

Reaction score
I dont understand a single word in these posts.
Ill always be poor I guess.
your smart, you'll figure it out if ya want too. It's just its own vocabulary and world.....just start searching and taking notes, that's what I did.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
. . . . here's the thing . . . regardless if you're into it or not, it simply doesn't pencil-out for the future or betterment of this country, period.
. Or any where else for that matter.
You're talking about investing money into imaginary money, to gain a profit on money that you don't even own . . . because the 'other-guy' told you so.
There's nothing tangible . . .
There's nothing physical . . .
There's no 'goods-for-profit' . . .
There's no 'services rendered' . . . ,
... it's 'Bogus Money' . . .
. . . . Zero Redeeming Qualities . . . nothing.
. . . now, if that's your jam, & your hip/smart & can turn a buck . . . more power to you . . .
'But' . . . if a bunch of people, (and I know this is a stretch) , grab hold of this and get rich . . . . we all know with wealth comes power.

i'd rather be ruled by people who actually 'worked' for a living and have callouses on their hands , rather than a group of 'shysters' who figured out a way to manipulate the system behind a keyboard . . . . think about it people.

Reaction score
Bitrue Exchange just listed Safemoon a few hours ago. Super easy! Bought USDT (Tether) from Coinbase, sent it to Bitrue, exchanged USDT for Safemoon. Took less than 5 mintues.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
I'm tired of buying USDT, transfer (fee), sell USDT (fee), buy SAFEMOON (fee). Can't wait where I can just buy directly.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I tried to buy some, but was trying to do the Trust app way to buy BNC, then convert to wallet buy from BitMart yada yada yada. But my CC wouldn't go through, I didn't want to enter my debit card because it makes me nervous with these apps that are created and managed by god knows who in god knows what country.

Anyhoo, called Capital One and they told me they stopped allowing charges for cyrpto apps back in November. Said they got too many complaints from people who bought crypto currency but then couldn't cash out or bought currency but didn't get the coins etc. Citibank same thing.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Why the fuck did it go down 34% last night? Sitting at 50% loss since purchase. Not a big deal as It wasn't a lot of money, just wondering why when it got a pretty good endorsement from Barstool Sports’s brash founder Dave Portnoy? Is it because China issued a crypto warning?

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
It's on sale! But can't even log into Coinbase to buy more. FML

Last edited:

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Why the fuck did it go down 34% last night? Sitting at 50% loss since purchase. Not a big deal as It wasn't a lot of money, just wondering why when it got a pretty good endorsement from Barstool Sports’s brash founder Dave Portnoy? Is it because China issued a crypto warning?

China screwed all the coins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
F'ing Coinbase commies!!!

1621432048276.png

😆

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Every exchange is down right now while the whales sell off.

They're buying while we can't. The app is working.

I just got in through the web and bought, bought, bought!!!!! 😝

77charger

Reaction score
My son who is into bitcoin.Last night i asked him how low is it now he says its on sale so buy he has a few thousand in it that i know of maybe more im sure he will be buying more.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score

Not too sure what Simplex is, but coming to an easier purchase platform can’t be a bad thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gqchris

Reaction score
Yup their code had a bug, and thats all she wrote! Lost a few bucks on it, but I kinda saw it coming way far back.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well....honestly what the fuck did you expect? Just working thru the system for ownership seemed a nightmare.

What is it they said regarding Barnum and Baileys?

Hope nobody here got burned too bad. When you add up 10's of thousands of $500. losses it adds up collectively

traquer

Reaction score
And this is why investing in crypto scares the shit out of me..
Bitcoin is like the Dollar.. This other coin was like a Zimbabwe Dollar lol. Big difference between "dollars" and the same in crypto.

I think it's very rare that so many people in the world can agree on something, regardless of country, religion, politics, job, income, education level or anything else. BTC is one of those rare things. It also is a technology with no direct replacement. It's the first one on the market, the biggest, and the one with the coolest name. It's not going anywhere.

It's not scary, just put a few bucks in :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Bitcoin is like the Dollar.. This other coin was like a Zimbabwe Dollar lol. Big difference between "dollars" and the same in crypto.

I think it's very rare that so many people in the world can agree on something, regardless of country, religion, politics, job, income, education level or anything else. BTC is one of those rare things. It also is a technology with no direct replacement. It's the first one on the market, the biggest, and the one with the coolest name. It's not going anywhere.

It's not scary, just put a few bucks in :)
I have a little bit of btc.
More of bch.
Safemoon! Lol
I lost $80 on SM I think.

Dalton

Reaction score
its all a scam lol.....whenever someone brings up crypto I put my imagination to work, last person that brought it up I told them it curses you and makes you catch HIV, crypto peeps have every excuse in the book and this is the only way to shut them up, just bring up the wildest shit you can think of lol

traquer

Reaction score
I have a little bit of btc.
More of bch.
Safemoon! Lol
I lost $80 on SM I think.
I have a little BTC too, lost most of my secret keys though in a boating accident along with the guns sadly.

BCH? Might as well be BHC. Bullhead city coin lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I have a little BTC too, lost most of my secret keys though in a boating accident along with the guns sadly.

BCH? Might as well be BHC. Bullhead city coin lol
Don’t laugh too loud.
106% in a year suits me just fine.
Thanks for the house BCH…

IMG_3274.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
BTC did the same though in the same time frame, from 16k to 34k. Not sure I see the benefit?
One you hold, the other you ladder.
The benefit of having 100% gain of BCH is that there is no remorse selling it and taking the profit.

If you bought a Bitcoin at $16k a coin, would you sell it today for a little more than half of its all time high?
The most stable function coin ever? It’s sure to go higher and probably past its ATH.
No, it’d be stupid to sell it.

BCH? I don’t have the same faith, so it’s easier to take the money and smile than selling bitcoin.
Use one to secure futures, use one to make money.

Last edited:

traquer

Reaction score
One you hold, the other you ladder.
The benefit of having 100% gain of BCH is that there is no remorse selling it and taking the profit.

If you bought a Bitcoin at $16k a coin, would you sell it today for a little more than half of its all time high?
The most stable function coin ever? It’s sure to go higher and probably past its ATH.
No, it’s be stupid to sell it.

BCH? I don’t have the same faith, so it’s easier to take the money and smile than selling bitcoin.
Use one to secure futures, use one to make money.
I've heard of a lot worse strategies! As long as we're all making money I'm happy.

I need to remind myself to keep buying BTC that's the hardest part. I want to setup something automated, maybe transfer some Dollars to an exchange and have it purchase BTC every week. I will look if Coinbase offers it

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I've heard of a lot worse strategies! As long as we're all making money I'm happy.

I need to remind myself to keep buying BTC that's the hardest part. I want to setup something automated, maybe transfer some Dollars to an exchange and have it purchase BTC every week. I will look if Coinbase offers it
In another way, I figure the BCH made my down payment and closing costs, the BTC should pay off the damned thing! Lol

spectras only

Reaction score
I don't gamble, never ever occured to me to invest in BTC. Now that I've read this thread, I could have warned you guys in advance to stay far away from safemoon. Creator Kyle Nagy, he's hiding somewhere, CEO John Karony, both Hungarians [ just like Soros ] are frauds. Nagy is the most common hungarian surname. I've known quite few myself, even here in Canada, always trying to drum up some scheme to make money.:p

Why did SafeMoon crash?
Breaking: SafeMoon price crashes 30% after SEC charges its team with committing fraud. SafeMoon price took a dive after the SEC charged the token and its founder, CEO and CTO with fraud. The US government announced that while the CEO and CTO have been arrested, the founder remains at large.Nov 1, 2023
saw someone posting that Nagy is hiding in Dubai.

SafeMoon CEO bail release goes on hold after Feds cite flight risk

Another Hungarian connection here>

Centra Tech

Leading co-founder Sohrab Sharma, along with Robert Farkas and Trapani, started Centra Tech in 2017. The company touted cryptocurrency financial products, including a so-called cryptocurrency debit card they dubbed the "Centra Card."
"Ray Trapani had always wanted to be a criminal, even as a young boy," a description for the movie states. "In 2017, amidst the economic frenzy of the bitcoin boom, there was no better place for scammers than cryptocurrency.

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
Lost a bit on Safemoon but I realized going into it as a junk coin. Made up for it in others so not a big deal.

I stick with BTC now as its never let me down!