WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker/Ehrenburg

500bbc

Reaction score
How's the drive currently for Memorial Day?

redone76

Reaction score
How's the drive currently for Memorial Day?
Last few trips have been up the California 95 to Agnes Wilson bridge for me. Haven’t even attempted Poston Rd since the road construction was supposed to start.

500bbc

Reaction score
Is it still a 1 mile detour on farm roads?

500bbc

Reaction score
On the Parker/Ehrenburg route.
Posted before on the detour info.

Last edited:

Icky

Reaction score
Last few trips have been up the California 95 to Agnes Wilson bridge for me. Haven’t even attempted Poston Rd since the road construction was supposed to start.
Took this route on the way home last weekend, seemed just as fast as ehrenburg

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
I took the Agnus Wilson route home last Tues. Lots of trucks and a chippie... It was slow. Also had to stop as they were doing construction and had it down to one lane for a short period. Though it would have been been better to stay on the agriculture road and done the dirt detour.

Tripple3

Reaction score
Drove Ehrenburg/Parker hwy last Sunday with the boat. Detour wasn't bad took my time through the detour. Detour has gravel/road base so wasn't dusty.

Taboma

Reaction score
Drove it home yesterday. It's a temporary asphalt road, offset to the side of the original. The ingress and egress points going in either direction involve tight "S" turns that would make it more challenging while towing, easy enough in the Raptor, but wasn't towing. Picture a turn radius similar to your favorite rather tight fast food drive-thru.
The condition of the temp road is fine, just the turns on each end that make it more difficult.

500bbc

Reaction score
Drove it home yesterday. It's a temporary asphalt road, offset to the side of the original. The ingress and egress points going in either direction involve tight "S" turns that would make it more challenging while towing, easy enough in the Raptor, but wasn't towing. Picture a turn radius similar to your favorite rather tight fast food drive-thru.
The condition of the temp road is fine, just the turns on each end that make it more difficult.
That tight would be undoable towing then wouldn't it?

Taboma

Reaction score
That tight would be undoable towing then wouldn't it?

I don't think I'd want to tow anything longer than my jet ski trailer around that double zig-zag --- not saying it couldn't be done, but it's going to be tight and you might run over a cone or three :oops: Towing, I'd probably opt for the longer Quartzite route, haven't been up 95CA in a shit-ton of years so no suggestion there.

500bbc

Reaction score
I don't think I'd want to tow anything longer than my jet ski trailer around that double zig-zag --- not saying it couldn't be done, but it's going to be tight and you might run over a cone or three :oops: Towing, I'd probably opt for the longer Quartzite route, haven't been up 95CA in a shit-ton of years so no suggestion there.
Thanks for the update!

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Have to go from Havasu to Calimesa for a wedding tomorrow anybody used the detour lately?