WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Littering pice of shit

termiteguy

Reaction score
Send him a invite to join rdp and a link to this thread. Maybe he will decide that he really was be a douches. Or we can have alot of fun

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
The can is dented so it’s clearly open. Therefore said surfer is going to get a taste of white claw with a healthy dose of lake water or dude is full of shit. I’m guessing the latter.

Guy is as full of shit as the portajon at a chili eating contest. He did at least admit to doing it at saguaro....hope he stays down that way with his fellow bro-douches..don't think he'd have much fun at Havasu with his dozer boat douche actions widely known.

Send him a invite to join rdp and a link to this thread. Maybe he will decide that he really was be a douches. Or we can have alot of fun

I think GRINDR would be more up his alley...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Guy is as full of shit as the portajon at a chili eating contest. He did at least admit to doing it at saguaro....hope he stays down that way with his fellow bro-douches..don't think he'd have much fun at Havasu with his dozer boat douche actions widely known.

I think GRINDR would be more up his alley...

where did he admit this?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
where did he admit this?

Instagram comments where he got called out on his most recent post. Can’t screenshot at the moment but likely could later. Dudes a douche with money but still a fucking douche at the end of the day.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I would be very interested in seeing a screen shot of where he admitted where this took place.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
Would be interested in the legality behind making a screenshot/video of another’s IG and posting without consent.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Would be interested in the legality behind making a screenshot/video of another’s IG and posting without consent.

It could be argued copyright but it’s a pretty weak claim..

That all said I already got the screen shot and sent it to the appropriate parties.

Virtually every law enforcement agency out here is working on this.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
Boom. Saguaro is my home lake so thank you very much.

I’d be interested in a copy of the video itself.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

The douche in question may try something but he’s in public domain, with a public page...he chose to make it public, give a photo credit and I’d bet you’re fine.

WildHorses24

Reaction score

That all said I already got the screen shot and sent it to the appropriate parties.

...so then what? He gets a fine for $750? He probably spends more having his asshole bleached every week. He’ll turn it around on Social media and make 10x the fine back with views somehow..

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

I took one, but assuming you don't need it now? Friday happy hours ya know lol.

4Waters

Reaction score
I'm sure he already knows about this thread

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Had a girlfriend so bad at that it was practically the same

With his level of duck lip action I'm betting the seal was better than the prop seal on a nuclear submarine...he ain't un-sucking nothing..

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
IMG_1943.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk