WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vaccine myocarditis in kids

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Let’s go get our kids vaccinated with an experimental mRNA vaccine that has no repercussions to the vaccine manufacturers.
Hmmmm, sounds like a great idea.
Sad for the kids.
Edit... I mentioned in another post about the skyrocketing numbers of post-vaccination miscarriages that hasn’t become “newsworthy” yet. This next year will be F’ed.

Last edited:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Edit... I mentioned in another post about the skyrocketing numbers of post-vaccination miscarriages that hasn’t become “newsworthy” yet. This next year will be F’ed.

I believe (according to the video that female Dr. released), that is one of the reasons they could never get a Covid vaccine approved prior to the China virus.
I think they were testing on Ferrets (I think) and they were having issues reproducing ...as one of the side effects.

Not watching again to get the exact details. Lol Here it is.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Rand’s the first Senator to announce he won’t get the jab.

“Until they show me evidence that people who have already had the infection are dying in large numbers, or being hospitalized or getting very sick, I just made my own personal decision that I’m not getting vaccinated because I’ve already had the disease and I have natural immunity,” Paul, who appears to be the first senator to announce he won’t get vaccinated, told WABC 770 AM on Sunday, according to news reports.

Thanks for keeping it real Doc. 👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

42092422-CD9C-4179-A0E6-2ED595CC233C.jpeg

propcheck

Reaction score
So just to confirm 6 patients get blood clots from the J&J vaccine and it is halted. Hundreds get myocarditis but no halt for review and a further push for more kids to get it🤔

And some people still don’t question the lies? Remember this if these issues occurred in these percentages during phase three trials that shit would not be approved much less promoted by your government .

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So just to confirm 6 patients get blood clots from the J&J vaccine and it is halted. Hundreds get myocarditis but no halt for review and a further push for more kids to get it🤔

And some people still don’t question the lies? Remember this if these issues occurred in these percentages during phase three trials that shit would not be approved much less promoted by your government .

No matter whether you are pro vax, anti vax, or indifferent, there is no denying the above highlighted statement.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
I hope I can share a little experience without being controversial.
In health hazard evaluation terms, the early returns from an exposure are called 'sentinel events', meaning they are indicative of something to be very watchful of.
in this case, it is important to be very careful when we are messing with the future health of our young citizens.
as you may know, anything with an '-itis' at the end means it is incurable.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
In health hazard evaluation terms, the early returns from an exposure are called 'sentinel events', meaning they are indicative of something to be very watchful of.
in this case, it is important to be very careful when we are messing with the future health of our young citizens.

Why are you inflaming this discussion?

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Like Libitis

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Wut?

An “-itis” is just inflammation.
There are plenty of cures for various inflammations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
inflammations
sure enough. yes. I stand corrected.

so much for being called 'smart'.

we don't really 'cure' the inflammation, though, as it is part of our immune response and we probably would not want to 'cure' it out of existence. we relieve inflammation symptoms, like pain and tenderness, but we don't defeat/delete it from our immune response

thank you very much though...your reminder gives amped up dimension to this post

inflaming

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
Never trusted MRNA, that's why I got the J&J and that is the only one my kids will have as well

That's a pretty broad statement. I'm alive because of an mRNA based immunotherapy called Keytruda. I was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer, but no primary mass could be found. After three injections, three weeks apart, all malignant nodules were gone, no side effects have been noticed. I've now entered a "maintenance" stage of treatment which will continue for another year.

Most cancer treatment research is proceeding down this path with the eventual goal being personalized cocktails for your specific cancers.

If I do eventually grow a tail, the tradeoff will be worth it. ;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

7A45C0DA-9DD9-4A88-BA81-FDC1E1669C12.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
That's a pretty broad statement. I'm alive because of an mRNA based immunotherapy called Keytruda. I was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer, but no primary mass could be found. After three injections, three weeks apart, all malignant nodules were gone, no side effects have been noticed. I've now entered a "maintenance" stage of treatment which will continue for another year.

Most cancer treatment research is proceeding down this path with the eventual goal being personalized cocktails for your specific cancers.

I'm glad it worked for, that's awesome but what was the alternative in your case, with covid the alternative is 99% chance you will survive without the vaccine, at least the base J&J technology has been proven for decades.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score

mRNA absolutely has its place in medicine. Yours is a prime example. This mRNA vaccine program is not medicine. It is a global science/human behavior experiment.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1623712779461.png

Spike proteins......................learn it, hate it, regret it.