WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any Milgard dealers here? So Cal

DalesSpeed

Reaction score
Anyone a Milgard dealer? Building a garage and need to get windows ordered. Local dealer is quoting 10-12 weeks.

Not looking for anything super special. Need 3 60x20s and 2 60x40s in tan. No grids.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I ordered a couple windows back in Feb. It took them 10 1/2 weeks.

I am told Covid created a factory floor redesign to comply with the riverside County Health Dept.
They are running at 40% capacity. This is the Temecula plant that feeds the OC. Don't know if its true for other plants.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
8 to 10 weeks is typical now. Simonton is close on quality and much faster.

white tortilla

Reaction score
I waited for 6 months for vinyl windows in LA for an apartment building. Insane it was supposed to be 8 weeks. They blame everything on Covid it’s a pain. 10-12 weeks is probably the best anyone’s going to be able to do unless you find something off the shelf.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I did a remodel on a bedroom a few months back and just ordered Milgard Replacement Window from Lowe’s. It took about 6 weeks to get it. Nobody is stocking windows these days so expect to wait for the factory.

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I ordered a couple windows back in Feb. It took them 10 1/2 weeks.

I am told Covid created a factory floor redesign to comply with the riverside County Health Dept.
They are running at 40% capacity. This is the Temecula plant that feeds the OC. Don't know if its true for other plants.

LOL They must be woke!!!! Our manufacturer has not skipped a beat. They are having supply chain issues but has not modified one bit since the scamdemic started.

Singleton

Reaction score
My Milgard warranty glass took 6 weeks.

chonchisyque

Reaction score
I waited 8 weeks for my milgard windows.and the day on the install. they where short one window! No I am waiting 10 weeks for one window@#%%&(

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
My Milgard warranty glass took 6 weeks.

I heard by Dealers in the industry the most recent sale of Milgard has effected the lifetime warranty they used to offer. Something to question or look Into...

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I didn't sell Milgard but I've had orders take 16+ weeks from other window vendors as of late.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
8 to 10 weeks is typical now. Simonton is close on quality and much faster.
I've got a 27 window order priced with my favorite Milguard guy ready to be placed tomorrow but I'll call a Simonton rep first, thanks.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
8 weeks for my vinyl gates, 8 weeks for my front doors, 6 months for a pool remodel.. I think the pool guy just bought a house in Havasu.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DWC

Singleton

Reaction score
I heard by Dealers in the industry the most recent sale of Milgard has effected the lifetime warranty they used to offer. Something to question or look Into...

My warranty is still valid and they have to honor that warranty based on my purchase. however they did make changes and if you purchased today the warranty is not as good as when I purchased in 2010.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I went to home depot the other day, been thinking about 3 new windows for front of house 36 x 58, about $400 each. The guy at the pro counter says were switching manufactures , the 3 you need are right there on the discount cart for $51 each. Took me 15 minutes to talk GF into white instead of black and a guy bought every window while i was standing there. So i think i can go another year and then worry about it.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
I have been using madison belavistas for vinyl windows. Every bit as good as the milgard tuscany but a 3 week lead time for white, 5 weeks for the painted colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
My warranty is still valid and they have to honor that warranty based on my purchase. however they did make changes and if you purchased today the warranty is not as good as when I purchased in 2010.

Who did you reach out to for the warranty? I have Milgard windows and one in the front of my house the glass is cracked. They were put in a few years before I bought the house 2 year ago. Does the warranty cover cracked glass. Any help would be appreciated.

Singleton

Reaction score
Who did you reach out to for the warranty? I have Milgard windows and one in the front of my house the glass is cracked. They were put in a few years before I bought the house 2 year ago. Does the warranty cover cracked glass. Any help would be appreciated.

The warranty I have covers everything (Tuscany level windows/sliders). I called both Milgard directly, customer service number on website. They found my order based on address and last name.