WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Chevy traverse

cakemoto

Reaction score
Wife is looking to buy a new car. Needs 3rd row and white or silver color.willing to travel for a deal. Thanks

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Sincerely..... Good luck.....

My daughters in the same boat. Wants an Acadia and deals are rare since the inventory is low... most of the dealers are saying "the price is the price" meaning msrp and deduct the incentives......

Not taking orders for 2022 yet and low inventory is making it nearly impossible to find a car to fit her needs and her budget

She finally got a dealer to take a deposit over the phone to hold a car that will arrive next week

So, we're going to Delano next week......

satellitemike

Reaction score
Wife is looking to buy a new car. Needs 3rd row and white or silver color.willing to travel for a deal. Thanks
Take a look at the "new" Kia Sorrento. My kids just bought one w all the bells and whistles and it is pretty bad ass! Even has third row.

jholley

Your RDP Connection To Selman Chevrolet!!!
Reaction score

I wish I could help but I wont see a white or silver Traverse for about 30-days.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
What about Cadillac XT6? Picked up a 2020 0% a few months back.
IMG_20210204_134222404_HDR.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Amy seeing the Caddy a couple months ago make the gears start turning or something? lol!