WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I hope this video posts...... it’s my 1st Instagram video post.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
No see here.

I am an old guy...... I don’t know how to fix it. Lol

Maybe someone can download it from Qualified Captain. No matter what, you guys will see this video. It will be on many sites soon.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I am an old guy...... I don’t know how to fix it. Lol

Maybe someone can download it from Qualified Captain. No matter what, you guys will see this video. It will be on many sites soon.
Worked for me. :eek:

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Full on runs her over..then waves her to go towards the prop.. wtf!!

78Southwind

Reaction score
I can't believe that person is still alive....WTF

cxr

Reaction score
For a good time follow cxr133 LOL :)
my IG i post sarcastic and funny shit to me

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
More proof that just because someone has something, that they have a clue what they are doing. Noone cared enough about her to jump in the water - no throwable flotation. I HATE to assume that everyone around me is stupid, but it's the only safe way to go. Captain runs into MULTIPLE other boats while trying to run over her again - what's the over under he takes care of the damages ?????????

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
HooooLeeeee shit. One lucky girl....... an entire boat of morons. Could have ended so differently.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Here’s another video that is similar....... just came out. I thought I would just ad it to this thread. I am sure you guys will have some comments. I feel sorry for the boat in front of this idiot. Their boat has major damage.

http://instagr.am/p/CPyDHKNhrmv/

84miller

Reaction score
Watched it. Appears she was part of the group of the patoon boat, as she steps out and goes to the gas pump. She was very lucky she could have been killed. My problem is why did she swim to the boat...should have gone to the dock man was at dock to help..and have never gotten near or in that boat again. I don't care who the driver was even if related to her...as the driver should be banned for life.

hendrickmilward

Reaction score
This is crazy! Wtf, how does this guy on the boat do this? He should be a really dumbass person to hit other people like that, and I hope this girl is okay and she sues him for good money. It is noway that this kind of people like this *captain* should have the right to run a boat. He is clearly dangerous to other people. I hope this video becomes more popular with the necessary social media strategy from 1394ta, and cases like this will push authorities to make some good laws to prevent personalities like him run the boats or cars.

Last edited:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Interesting how the inbred dumbass actually hit the throttle hard again.

Yep I am too surprised she's alive.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
WOW! I can't believe nobody jumped in to help her.
I was thinking the same thing, but with that driver at the helm... could be signing your death warrant.

I'm surprised she swam TOWARDS the boat. F that. I'd be getting as far away from that thing as possible.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Why go around, when you can go over?

WAAZ

Reaction score
Why in the fuck did she swim towards the boat that just ran her over and not towards the dock??

Sherpa

Reaction score
why do you post a vid requiring a log into instagram?