WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tunnels under the bridge - You decide

Havexico

In a world of no rules..
Reaction score
I've been following a thread that popped on Telegram that eludes to Child trafficking and Tunnels under the United States. I don't if any of this is true. Maybe some of you have seen some similar postings about tunnels and Deep Underground military bases? This one shocked me because of it being Havasu. Don't jump me. I have a hard time believing shit like this but since its in our back yard I though it was interesting.
Lets hear your responses.

POST FROM TELEGRAM:
"City of London... In USA / London Bridge sits in the United States in Lake Havasu City and is a treaty of international water rights for the city of London and the Roman Empire... Think International Water treaty rights.... The dock goes to the water [like trafficking] and it is well defined in the gate system showing that it is a piece of England's territory... There are post office boxes to mark it off along with a gated fence around it and a plaque stating that it belongs to the city of London. There's a door that goes into underneath the bridge that would lead into the tunnels... "

Lon1.jpg Lon2.jpg lon3.jpg Lon4.jpg Lon5.jpg Lon6.jpg Lon7.jpg Lon8.jpg

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Inspection tunnels. Nothing more. They need a way to inspect the inside of the piling..... so makes sense to have a tunnel.

Reactions: DWC

sintax

Reaction score
If you can find it, the ghost adventures crew actually did one of their episodes on the bridge and inside the tunnels. As for trafficking and a hidden military base? Nah. Denver airport? Probably.

see now i've heard and read a few things about that denver airport, it does seem logical based on its location and layout

retaocleg

Reaction score
the bridge is hollow, thus the doors(where do you think all those granite souvineers come from and the pieces to replace the part that walt destroyed with his vette )..........the solid bridge in london is why it was sinking into the thames(the weight).........saw in there once when i was a hoodlum youngster, didn't see any kids, but it was on the internet, so..........storm the bridge, lets see them kids(area 51 reference from a couple years ago)

also, maybe it is time travelling portal, a la the 80's tv movie "terror under the bridge"..........they predicted it🤷‍♂️.....or it's just a hollow bridge to allow water, sewer, electrical to run to the island inhabitants

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If you can find it, the ghost adventures crew actually did one of their episodes on the bridge and inside the tunnels. As for trafficking and a hidden military base? Nah. Denver airport? Probably.
That airport gave me the creeps even before I read the stories...

I heard they painted over the dead baby mural, and maybe the storm trooper as well.

As for deep underground bases, heard rumors of such southeast of Kingman. Never got the urge to go romping through the hills out that way though.

azsunfun

Reaction score
where do you think they get the good samples, of bat quano, or make sure bridge not going to fall down

Taboma

Reaction score

I heard they painted over the dead baby mural, and maybe the storm trooper as well.

As for deep underground bases, heard rumors of such southeast of Kingman. Never got the urge to go romping through the hills out that way though.

I've read there's a secret UG base in the Grand Wash Cliffs where Grand Springs Wash begins (The wash that empties at Pierce Ferry). I've read about another in the East side of the Hualapai (35 miles SE of Kingman you mentioned) .
Read of countless others, but when I dig deep for lack of anything better to be doing, I find so many inconsistencies. They'll show an aerial image of huge fans stating they supply air to some secret UG base under Dulce NM -- except when you enlarge the photo, you notice the coordinates are for a large power plant, which you can find using the coordinates --- which kinda explains all the cooling tower fans --- some 82 miles away from the Dulce UG base coordinates.
A few more rabbit hole trips and you start to consider that you're the one who's nuts for following along with this bullshit.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I've read there's a secret UG base in the Grand Wash Cliffs where Grand Springs Wash begins (The wash that empties at Pierce Ferry). I've read about another in the East side of the Hualapai (35 miles SE of Kingman you mentioned) .
Read of countless others, but when I dig deep for lack of anything better to be doing, I find so many inconsistencies. They'll show an aerial image of huge fans stating they supply air to some secret UG base under Dulce NM -- except when you enlarge the photo, you notice the coordinates are for a large power plant, which you can find using the coordinates --- which kinda explains all the cooling tower fans --- some 82 miles away from the Dulce UG base coordinates.
A few more rabbit hole trips and you start to consider that you're the one who's nuts for following along with this bullshit.
In the 90's, before Google Earth I think...in a time I call "BC"...before children...a few of us would take our trucks, some climbing gear and enough food for a week, and spend the weekends in the California deserts. Looking for anything of interest, or following stories and rumors. The only trace we'd leave was our tire prints near the roads. Very few "finds", but a lot of fun. Learned how to repel, and how to climb. Learned that sometimes all you'll see are new stars. Learned that sometimes things are exactly what they seem, though you have to really search for the reasoning of the locations.

Water Romper

Reaction score
Never heard this before. Did a search and sure enough, the bridge is supposed to be haunted. (link below) Adds another element of interesting things to the Channel Incidents thread. Should re-post this at Halloween, see boating ghosts at midnight 👻
Haunted Bridge In Arizona: London Bridge In Lake Havasu City (onlyinyourstate.com)

Last edited:

floatn turd

Reaction score
I'm a believer!!

While stumbling home from Kokomos one night.
I was accosted and harassed.... (sexually) by this saucy spector!!

VWTYeyKE6smI.gif

77hallett

Reaction score

An issue with hidden bases in the mountains is that the earth that they dug out has to go somewhere. There has to be an exuberant amount of activity within the area that would be suspicious to the local populace. That’s why the Denver airport is so plausible. Hidden in plain sight, with the ability to have such an area below the airport due to its initial construction.

77hallett

Reaction score
To whom?
And to what end?
It isn’t my job to drag the unknowing into enlightenment.
Literally nothing has been proven. It’s all speculation, to include the Denver airport. Hence why I said “prove it” since you have the answers. And this is coming off as super confrontational, but that is not my intent. Goddamn interwebs.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Literally nothing has been proven. It’s all speculation, to include the Denver airport. Hence why I said “prove it” since you have the answers. And this is coming off as super confrontational, but that is not my intent. Goddamn interwebs.

Lol
It’s cool
I just operate off the probabilities coupled with whatever evidence is available, along with testimonials of those who know more than I do on said subjects.
Like career clearance holders and contractors and shit.
Plus my upbringing with my dad being who he was exposed me to the clandestine plane that exists in parallel with our “normal” lives.
People really have no idea the depths of the deceit.
It isn’t anything new, or conspiracy or some world ending development. It’s always been this way, we just never had devices in our hands that could shed light on these things like we do today.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Underground aquifers and they used all the water to make Coors. 😂😝

Gotta say, them aquifers are a bitch when going “underground”...!

But by definition all aquifers are “underground “.

Taboma

Reaction score
Define tunnels --- The tunnels you read about on some far out there conspiracy websites claiming they extend 40 stories below ground and cover the western states, Or Utility Tunnels, for the purpose of extending various utilities from a centralized plant to the satellite campus buildings.
I've worked in UG utility tunnels under most the Universities in San Diego and UCI in Orange County. Worked in the old tunnels that run under and through Point Loma.
Even worked in an deep secret AT&T Bunker many stories deep hidden in the Foothills behind Corona. Not sure what it appears as today, but back in the 80's, it had the appearance of an old shed. Had bunks and a cafeteria as well.
When I was an apprentice electrician back in the mid- to later 60s I worked with a lot of "Traveler" electricians. The ones who lived in travel trailers and moved from job site to job site getting the big federal OT dollars missile silo and command and control center jobs commanded due to their urgency. Worked with guys who worked Cheyanne mountain too and numerous other bases.
Yet none were aware of, had worked on, or knew anybody else who'd worked on this vast array of UG tunnels and UG UFO storage facilities.
Not saying they don't exist, in fact I was hoping I'd learn some cool shit, but I'm left to wonder, just who the hell built them ?
I did meet a very sweet, extremely elegant lady through a medium in Del Mar a close friend introduced me to. We had group UFO gatherings where folks would share, most of the folks were far older than myself at the time. This very believable lady, claimed to have worked for the government at the time and handled the logistics transporting the alien bodies from Roswell --- truth or amazing imagination ????

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Alright. I wasn’t going to say anything but I thought this may add some insite to the tunnel question. My Father worked at the Nevada test site, and more accurately at Area 51 from the 1970’s to the early 1990’s. He has since passed away. In the early 90’s , after he no longer worked at the NTS, he told me of the tunnel machines he had worked on. These machines were over 300 feet long and 40 feet in diameter. They were nuclear powered, utilizing the same small Nuclear power units that are found on Navy ships. And why did they need to be nuclear powered, because these tunnel machines were VERY different than what we normally see. These machines used plasma to vitrify the rock. And the rock itself was then the casing for the tunnels. It could move thru solid rock at an incredible pace compared to what we would normally see in a standard machine. Now my Father was not a guy to bullshit. And did NOT spin tales. And let me say, I was told this YEARS before there were any rumors about deep underground tunnels on the web. Something to think about.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Define tunnels --- The tunnels you read about on some far out there conspiracy websites claiming they extend 40 stories below ground and cover the western states, Or Utility Tunnels, for the purpose of extending various utilities from a centralized plant to the satellite campus buildings.
I've worked in UG utility tunnels under most the Universities in San Diego and UCI in Orange County. Worked in the old tunnels that run under and through Point Loma.
Even worked in an deep secret AT&T Bunker many stories deep hidden in the Foothills behind Corona. Not sure what it appears as today, but back in the 80's, it had the appearance of an old shed. Had bunks and a cafeteria as well.
When I was an apprentice electrician back in the mid- to later 60s I worked with a lot of "Traveler" electricians. The ones who lived in travel trailers and moved from job site to job site getting the big federal OT dollars missile silo and command and control center jobs commanded due to their urgency. Worked with guys who worked Cheyanne mountain too and numerous other bases.
Yet none were aware of, had worked on, or knew anybody else who'd worked on this vast array of UG tunnels and UG UFO storage facilities.
Not saying they don't exist, in fact I was hoping I'd learn some cool shit, but I'm left to wonder, just who the hell built them ?
I did meet a very sweet, extremely elegant lady through a medium in Del Mar a close friend introduced me to. We had group UFO gatherings where folks would share, most of the folks were far older than myself at the time. This very believable lady, claimed to have worked for the government at the time and handled the logistics transporting the alien bodies from Roswell --- truth or amazing imagination ????
Excellent post sir!
Ive been to the Cobra Dane, took the tour right up to the brain room where they run incoming drills. I touched the phones in glass cases labeled “Cheyenne Mountain”, “war room” etc.

I stood in the Queen match silo at Shemya, drank with the sac boys after their sorties in the cobra ball 727’s.
I sat in the techs chair at more than one Raytheon “golf ball” on top mountains along Alaska’s coastline listening to Russian pilots as they teased the Raytheon techs We had names for the different pilots...and they had nicknames for the techs).
I distinctly remember the AF armed couriers holding us at gunpoint on the plane at various forward LRRS Raytheon sites where the tech and courier did their secret handshake and exchanged briefcases.
Nothing about any of this is dramatic or unusual.
This is how things work. It isn’t my fault that 99% of the populace has never been exposed to it, and I can’t help it if they can’t believe the most mundane of facts.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
My son works at the Denver Airport. He says there are so many tunnels there its crazy. And they are building more.

Last edited:

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
There is a tunnel system connecting strategic areas all through Utah, New Mexico, NV and CO just for starters.
Denver isn't even a secret.

And they put the dirt where ?

My mind goes to the "Great Escape "

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
An issue with hidden bases in the mountains is that the earth that they dug out has to go somewhere. There has to be an exuberant amount of activity within the area that would be suspicious to the local populace. That’s why the Denver airport is so plausible. Hidden in plain sight, with the ability to have such an area below the airport due to its initial construction.
I lived in commerce city, co during the construction. I've snow skied behind my ramcharger on the runways when they were dirt, explored the abandoned homes on the site during the first years of construction. Except for the 12 legged dear escaping from the rocky mountain arsenal, never seen anything weird.

77hallett

Reaction score
I lived in commerce city, co during the construction. I've snow skied behind my ramcharger on the runways when they were dirt, explored the abandoned homes on the site during the first years of construction. Except for the 12 legged dear escaping from the rocky mountain arsenal, never seen anything weird.
Sure do love me some 12 legged deer.

77hallett

Reaction score
My son works at the Denver Airport. He says there are some many tunnels there its crazy. And there building more.
I believe it. The place is absolutely massive. Hell, we get lost just trying to taxi around the damn place.

JRS1939

Reaction score
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura did an episode about Denver Airport

hallett21

Reaction score
Are we fucking around or are there really tunnels running state wide?

How’s a loud mouth like Elon Musk not spill the beans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I have no proof of underground anything. I've seen vent assemblies that could have been for mines, but sure as hell wasn't going spelunking to find out. I have though, in several states, had very polite yet well outfitted gentleman appear in Humvees...from nowhere and in relative silence. Nothing marked on the maps, and no reason to not be there.

As a youngster, that was fun camping.

Jimmyv

Reaction score

Those AT&T bunkers ran from the west coast to DC. One was for sale a while back in Barstow. Hidden in plain sight, drive by and see an old outbuilding.

hallett21

Reaction score
So devils advocate here. Elon and boring company. Is he just that behind or that quiet?

I’m more than willing to go all in and say we have extra terrestrial tech and the government is using it. But why did it accelerate in the 50s, 60s and 70s and then taper off?

What happened to the tunnels that would alleviate the smog in the San Gabriel valley in the 80s? (I think that’s what my dad told me)

From what you guys are saying we could solve the lack of water issue tomorrow with a few tunnels from the Colorado to the Mississippi.

Meanwhile the US government let’s a guy like Mulholland go buck wild and drain the Owens?

Refilling my marg now [emoji1]

Edit. I love these topics btw not hating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
And they put the dirt where ?

My mind goes to the "Great Escape "

Good question.
I once got to go inside a mountain at Parachute CO where they had mined oil shale.
The door was in the side of the mountain, along with like a service/ garage door.
The first area was all offices and quarters. Bunk rooms, tiles floors, full latrines and even a chow hall. (This was all abandoned and not in service, we had flashlights and were guided by an oil executive guy).
I couldn’t believe it.
Then we went further inside to the operations area. I was stunned. The entire mountain was hollow. Not just parts of it, but what appeared to be the whole mountain. There was a conveyor belt that was so long I couldn’t see the end of it even after we walked about 5 minutes along the walkway attached to it. It was eerie .
At that point we went back because we didn’t have adequate oxygen level sensors.
But the whole time I’m like “where’s all the dirt?”.
A lot of it was the ore that was railed out for processing but the massive amount of fill was no where to be seen.
I asked the guy and he just shrugged and said “It’s all around you”.

Taboma

Reaction score
I know there is a tunnel under Lake Arrowhead, I know because Huell Howser said so, and he never lied
More than the one that runs from the tower. The one my buddy and I explored as kids, was the old fill tunnel that runs to hook creek. It's located at the very back SE corner of Emerald Bay. Of course this was in the early 60's, at that time there were still rail tracks inside, no clue what's back there today, more than likely a house. I believe there's another one on the Grass Valley lake side from Meadow Bay. We used to chase cows in the Meadow of Meadow Bay. 👍
Hook Creek Tunnel.JPG

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Good question.
I once got to go inside a mountain at Parachute CO where they had mined oil shale.
The door was in the side of the mountain, along with like a service/ garage door.
The first area was all offices and quarters. Bunk rooms, tiles floors, full latrines and even a chow hall. (This was all abandoned and not in service, we had flashlights and were guided by an oil executive guy).
I couldn’t believe it.
Then we went further inside to the operations area. I was stunned. The entire mountain was hollow. Not just parts of it, but what appeared to be the whole mountain. There was a conveyor belt that was so long I couldn’t see the end of it even after we walked about 5 minutes along the walkway attached to it. It was eerie .
At that point we went back because we didn’t have adequate oxygen level sensors.
But the whole time I’m like “where’s all the dirt?”.
A lot of it was the ore that was railed out for processing but the massive amount of fill was no where to be seen.
I asked the guy and he just shrugged and said “It’s all around you”.
I think they sold all the dirt to Chyna!
And they used it to build some islands to extend their territory 😎