WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RPD look out in Hemet

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Haven't driven my truck in weeks, but today I drive down to the lovely shit hole town of Hemet to go to Physical therapy.
Come out and some asshat broke my back window . All they had to do was turn the handles it was unlocked.
FB_IMG_1622859413430.jpg

Can't wait to see how much this cost. At least the RD sticker made it.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Tons of tweakers on bikes with backpacks in Hemet. That sucks bud. Soo glad I finally have a truck with a flip back lid. Hated never having a place to put shit out of site

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The RDSUX sticker kept the window together! Next time plaster them all over the window. 😂

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Well no luck finding anything on a Saturday. Hopefully it won't be to bad , should find out tomorrow. The fine people at Leer truck accessories in Murrieta are helping me out. Bmac is going to hook me up with another LRJ sticker and I have a couple RD SUX stickers left . Might have to get a couple River whips so they will leave me alone.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Broke 1 20 years ago on my Leer shell. $550 to replace it then.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Based on the thread title I was trying to figure out what Police Department you'd be calling out and what it has to do with Hemet 😁

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Man you all are bumming me out , hope its not more than $500 . If so tinted lexan is going in . Haven't called to see if it's covered on my insurance. The truck is listed with a shell in the policy.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Well it's going to be $480 for a need back window .
I don't think I'm going to bother making a insurance claim.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
have you tried a different prop? what did they get out of the back? tweakers / theives SUCK

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
have you tried a different prop? what did they get out of the back? tweakers / theives SUCK
Nothing , it was backed in a spot where they couldn't open because of a light pole behind the truck, so they had to break the window to look or get inside i guess.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
20210811_184655.jpg
Only took 6 weeks and had to drive to San Diego to get it. But stopped by the Business center Costco in Kearny Masa on Othello ave . Oh My God . Box's of 148 chicken drum sticks $28 Box of 88 chicken thighs $30. Whole lambs$155. Sorry no pictures.

Dettom

Reaction score
Tons of tweakers on bikes with backpacks in Hemet. That sucks bud. Soo glad I finally have a truck with a flip back lid. Hated never having a place to put shit out of site
You are so right..

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
That high cost must be the reason I see so many shells with plywood for a back window. The fancy guys paint the plywood to match the truck.

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Five years ago, Me & Mrs. Skyskier had a custom picture framing shop in Hemet, 33 years in the same building, we finally had to close up shop NOT because we wanted to, but because it was getting to be to much like the old west, shootings / muggings / armed robberies / car jacking's, just like in the "big city " ....we shared the building with a custom Jeweler, the windows were PLASTERED with signs, "WE BUY GOLD / Custom Jewelry " ,...... ONE door in - ONE door out an Mrs. Skyskier's counter two steps inside the door ........I was having to carry just to get me to the front door from the parking lot, once inside I has a 357 mag under my desk & a 12 ga. at the top of the stairs..........Today, IF I HAVE to go to Hemet, I still pack, fully loaded, cocked locked & ready to rock,......when / If the day comes I get pulled over & rousted, I'll probably end up going to jail, that's a chance I have to take, at 74 yrs of age, I'm just to tired & old to fight anymore............and YES, I already have a c c permit.....it's called THE 2nd amendment,...............