WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I am now a member of……

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
The Blackstone club. My sister ordered this for my birthday but was back ordered and just dropped it off. Any rookie mistakes I should avoid? Mostly I want to try breakfast, hamburgers and chicken. I hate steak!!! :p
D2E8605B-3239-4F30-9118-157F2A55725A.jpeg

USClb41

Reaction score
Love ours, did smash burgers last night that turned out great

sintax

Reaction score
Like all those types of surfaces, you just have to prep and take care. It’ll be the same prep and care as a cast iron pan, so once you get it dialed it’ll be golden.

I don’t have one yet, but I use my brother in laws all the time. It’s likely one of the best camp inventions ever. I can just about cook everything on it.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Seasoning is key and does take some time so have some beers ready. I followed the video below.

Also when you cook anything on it have everything and I mean everything prepared and containers to put stuff in once done. Things happen real fast on these things and you ain't gonna have time to be going back in the house to get stuff.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I did grilled peaches on mine last night for dessert and it was the bomb.
Peaches sliced up and soaked in Captaim Morgan for 2-3 hours. Drain CM into a glass and drink it. With grill on med high pour peaches on grill with a couple scoops of butter and sprinkle brown sugar over them. Let them get glazed and gooey then spoon them over vanilla icecream. Fuking bomb...

20210605_204329.jpg

Keymyster

Reaction score
Peaches sliced up and soaked in Captaim Morgan for 2-3 hours. Drain CM into a glass and drink it. With grill on med high pour peaches on grill with a couple scoops of butter and sprinkle brown sugar over them. Let them get glazed and gooey then spoon them over vanilla icecream. Fuking bomb...

View attachment 1010699
Gotta try it.

RichL

Reaction score

View attachment 1010699
Damn...That sounds good.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

View attachment 1010699
Grilled Capt Morgan chicken 😎grilled CM pineapple rings ,baked Capt Morgan acorn squash 😎

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
So am I assuming correctly every time you cook you use oil or grill spray? Like you see at Benihana the cook oils the surface?

grumpy88

Reaction score
Lids are the most important part . I use a few for multiple items when im cooking