WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Pops Ruined the Neighbors

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
. . . people across the street are having their house painted. Painters packed it up for the day and so the people were walking around the outside looking at their work. My Dad sitting in his chair in the garage with a beer in hand yells, "Why don't you have them paint your trash cans to match the house since you never take them in" !!! . . . 😳 😝🤣 . . . I guess when you're 89 you can get away with that shit ! Classic.

84miller

Reaction score
I have a neighbor, flipping a condo (pretty sure she will not break even). Common trash area...she does not break down her cardboard boxes and place them in the recycle bin. Problem is the waste mgmt will not pick up any of the dumpsters if trash is surrounding any of the outside. My other neighbor (friend) told her he had been breaking the boxes down and explained the pickup problem. She told him to never touch her boxes and called the police on him. The police actually came out..their are some strange people out there is all I can say.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lol my neighbor across the street tom is an old man. He’s said some wild shit to me before but I just laugh and tell my wife I can’t wait to be old and have an excuse for being grumpy 😂

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Lol my neighbor across the street tom is an old man. He’s said some wild shit to me before but I just laugh and tell my wife I can’t wait to be old and have an excuse for being grumpy 😂

Damn, I need to be playing THAT card more often now that I am getting up there is age. LOL

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
. . . people across the street are having their house painted. Painters packed it up for the day and so the people were walking around the outside looking at their work. My Dad sitting in his chair in the garage with a beer in hand yells, "Why don't you have them paint your trash cans to match the house since you never take them in" !!! . . . 😳 😝🤣 . . . I guess when you're 89 you can get away with that shit ! Classic.

PLEASE by your dad a sixer of his favorite beers for me, and I will PayPal you the money!

Or better yet...

I can't think of a more Worthy cause for a GoFundMe page. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would donate! 👍

HBCraig

Reaction score
Solid.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Rad replies . . . thanks everyone 🙏🙏🙏 . . . He's a wonderful soul . . . not a lot left from his era, if you know or have one in the family , spend time with them . . . absorb, and carry that spirit ! Here's some pics of him from the last year or so . . . he's a character.
DSC09490.jpg

DSC01602.JPG

DSC01880.jpg

IMG_4284.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
The garage pic with the Clay Smith hat, absolutely CLASSIC!!! You should send that to them

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have a neighbor, flipping a condo (pretty sure she will not break even). Common trash area...she does not break down her cardboard boxes and place them in the recycle bin. Problem is the waste mgmt will not pick up any of the dumpsters if trash is surrounding any of the outside. My other neighbor (friend) told her he had been breaking the boxes down and explained the pickup problem. She told him to never touch her boxes and called the police on him. The police actually came out..their are some strange people out there is all I can say.

you have no idea..

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Am I the only one wondering why you would take your trash cans inside??

rrrr

Reaction score
My Dad sitting in his chair in the garage with a beer in hand yells, "Why don't you have them paint your trash cans to match the house since you never take them in" !!! . . . 😳 😝🤣 . . . I guess when you're 89 you can get away with that shit ! Classic.

My Dad is 87, and I'm wondering if you have an uncle that lives in Rio Rancho, NM.

Reactions: DWC

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Old guys are gangsta......

My complaining neighbor complained to my other 83 YO next door neighbor about some noise I was making with a bobcat. Well the old man said you mean kinda like when the complainer starts up that noisey ass old Ford Diesel truck at 5:30 am and wakes everyone else up. You mean that kinda noise?

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Ya Vic, but you don't want the rest of being old!!! 😁

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
How about "out of sight" for you country bumpkins!!! Now remember where I'm from, before you smack me!😁

Doesnt all that shit just go into a burn barrel?!🤣🤣 that doubles as a gun rest when not in use🤷🏻‍♂️

"Country bumpkin life"

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
How about "out of sight" for you country bumpkins!!! Now remember where I'm from, before you smack me!😁

Speaking of "country bumpkin" just pulled in my driveway, getting home from work. Scared her into the back yard but she stopped for a photo opportunity in the back yard😝
20210608_190950.jpg
Her hubby is a pretty nice 5pt (or maybe considered a 10pt where you live now🤣)