WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

3.2 years for each life

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
That would piss me off! Hope he does all 40.

Wtf? He will get out and go right back to doing meth. This is so sad.

Keeping liberal judges in that think pieces of shit like this will be rehabilitated and criminals will keep getting off.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Why is it I find myself repeating this: Some people just need killing, a culling. I've thought that more this past year than ever before.
Am I becoming the old man? Is the world going to hell? Is it the world going to hell that's souring my view of humanity?

dribble

Reaction score
Ca gives out 7 years for DUI related deaths
Been that way over 30 years

Lost academy class mate in 93’, on duty Cop
7 year sentence

In 2010, I had a close family friend killed by a DUI 56 year old grandmother in El Dorado County with no criminal record.. She was sentenced to 12 years and served 9 years in state prison.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
In 2010, I had a close family friend killed by a DUI 56 year old grandmother in El Dorado County with no criminal record.. She was sentenced to 12 years and served 9 years in state prison.
So cal is 7 years average with a year or two either side of it sometimes

Had LAPD Captain’s college age daughter hit 2 guys off 14 fwy changing a tire

she got 14 years for that

Riley1

Reaction score
He deserves everything he’s getting.

But, (and I can hear your keyboards clicking away before I even finish writing this). It is an incredibly dangerous road to ride a bike on. Specifically where it happened (where I see the memory sign). It’s the beginning of a sweeping turn to the left after a long straight away.
I have driven this road from Boulder City to Laughlin daily for a year now, and it scares me in a car. I can easily see how a sober person could do the same thing at that spot. Especially after a year of seeing the “talent “ of the drivers on that stretch of road.

Saw 4 different people pulled over today on my drive home.

dribble

Reaction score
So cal is 7 years average with a year or two either side of it sometimes

Had LAPD Captain’s college age daughter hit 2 guys off 14 fwy changing a tire

she got 14 years for that
Makes sense. She was .17 driving down the wrong way on highway 50. A Sheriff on the other side was on his loud speaker trying to get her to stop. This guy was one of my stepson’s best friends. He was married two weeks before the accident. His groomsmen were the pall bearers at his funeral. It was tragic.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Makes sense. She was .17 driving down the wrong way on highway 50. A Sheriff on the other side was on his loud speaker trying to get her to stop. This guy was one of my stepson’s best friends. He was married two weeks before the accident. His groomsmen were the pall bearers at his funeral. It was tragic.

Holy fuck that's awful!!! 😰

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
This one was bicycles, not too long ago same thing happened where the guy crossed and killed a half dozen or so on Harleys. He was drunk and strung out at like 9 am.

Fucked up system we live in with such a small penalty for killing multiple people.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
It’s the argument of intent in Ca. Always gets pushed away in the vacuum of Judges debating it.
We all can agree with the intent, but won’t change (sentencing), until the Judicial branch changes the views on intent.

neilbachman

Reaction score
San Bernardino PD Officer was killed in 2015 by drunk driver who also happened to be out on bail... Only got 6 years. That's the justice system for you.

Water Romper

Reaction score
Is that all a life is worth these days? F-the government on taxes and see how many years you get, money is worth more than a human. What a screwed up society we live in.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
That scumbag needs 40 years plus. The scourge just keeps growing. GRRR........

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Am I the only one that had an issue with the wording of the report? They referred to the guy by name and then said he was ACCUSED of killing the cyclist. Not convicted, did kill, or anything like that.... ACCUSED. Like there is still a possibility he could be found innocent or something.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Why is it I find myself repeating this: Some people just need killing, a culling. I've thought that more this past year than ever before.
Am I becoming the old man? Is the world going to hell? Is it the world going to hell that's souring my view of humanity?

This.
You are not alone.

bripar77

Reaction score
I am a Cyclist but even if I wasn't this is crazy. This is exactly why we have so many DUI Deaths of Cyclist, other people in vehicles, and pedestrians
because POS Liberal Judges, Legislators and others don't know how to punish a law breaker. If Ass holes who drive DUI and kill somebody get
a big sentence, Life without Parole is best, would certainly discourage many from driving DUI in the future.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The judges are at fault for repeat offenders. The jackhole behind the wheel was the first problem though. Drunk or high, Fr's need to keep their ass on the couch. I have no problem with them killing themselves, but not anyone else