WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1970 Mustang offer up

boatnam2

Reaction score
Thinking about dealing this one, GF wants a tacoma. 2005, 2400 original miles, saleen blower.

Attachments

• MUSTANG.png
    MUSTANG.png
    494.6 KB · Views: 52

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
‘70 mustang to me is in the same bag as ‘73 and later GMs...ugly and slow.

BOSS 429 May have been slow in your opinion but I’d still take one.😂 The notchback mustangs never seem to get much respect, I get it I like the fast backs better myself. But I did have a 70 notch back with a 351 Windsor that embarrassed quite a few people over the years. 😊 I think the one posted may be a bit over priced, don’t really know any details, they could’ve at least washed it before they took the photo. My only interest would be to make a fast back car out of it and that would be cost prohibitive.

84miller

Reaction score
I would shop for another. You can get a pretty nice driver for a little more money. First 89K..it is more than likely 189K. Sitting is never a good thing for a car. Just to get that car put back together looking decent 10K, now you are into it for 22K. It is a standard mustang. For 22K you can get a 1967, running in great shape with working AC. I know because I am looking. Now if you get into fastbacks, GT's, GTA's, Mach1's, convertibles you start talking money. Sorry this mustang is not worth 12K, I would say not even 5K. Just my option do more shopping.