WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Towing Police - Need input.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
The
Anti lock harleys stop those trailers well, seen it happen a few times:

I rode a street glide 4 years , sold it after getting tired of watching rich people play dress up and act like they were life time riders (clowns)

HD shirts and jackets are the same clowns as sxs families with matching riding shirts, change my mind🤣

Still have my M1 endorsement, in case I need to move a disneyland HD for someone , lol

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The
Anti lock harleys stop those trailers well, seen it happen a few times:

I rode a street glide 4 years , sold it after getting tired of watching rich people play dress up and act like they were life time riders (clowns)

HD shirts and jackets are the same clowns as sxs families with matching riding shirts, change my mind🤣

Still have my M1 endorsement, in case I need to move a disneyland HD for someone , lol

They call those RUB's...

Rich Urban Bikers

😁

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
That doesn’t seem half bad. It’s these guys that drive me insane. Motorcycle loaded with like 10 cargo boxes and they STILL split lanes. If you need to bring all of that shit with you then just drive a car
View attachment 1010397
100_1372.jpg

Does this one drive you nuts also?

JD D05

Reaction score
I’m confused as to where this falls.
Freedom loving American easy rider, or menace to everyone on the road?

Things that are racing through my mind -

Yea, but how do you stop??
What is the tow rating of that motorcycle??
Speed rating on those tires??
You were going almost 70!!!

Is an F350 DRW needed here?

View attachment 1010142
Better not use that rainbow towel for cleanup I shipped back to you when you left it in my boat.

JD D05

Reaction score
thats not too bad, it’s more the ones with the hard boxes that are five feet wide and at red lights are walking their bikes between cars and leaning so they don’t take off everyone’s mirrors.

It doesn't make much sense to drive that bike in heavy traffic or leave the boxes on if you do. My dad has that bike and it's pretty cool. But he just drives in the country and overlanding.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
3/4 ton will be just find. Its only got one axle.

How heavy could it be 👍🏻

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Growing up in Mo. I lived 2 miles out of town, at 14 my dad bought me one of those to ride to school! :cool: Honda trail 90 right?

Springfield

Reaction score
Sounds like your friend might be a bit ON, sitting on a small treasure pile, ebay that shit out. 😁