WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] Looking for a 21' Eliminator Daytona hull with interior.

cruzer

Reaction score
Either way. Talked to Mark yesterday about new. It seems that there isn't much interest in building a new hull unless there is more than one lined up. Mark is supposed to discuss with management next week.

I am looking because my 04 Daytona 21 burnt up in March.
received_1337283809989507.jpeg

Last edited:

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Either way. Talked to Mark yesterday about new. It seems that there isn't much interest in building a new hull unless there is more than one lined up. Mark is supposed to discuss with management next week.

I am looking because my 04 Daytona 21 burnt up in March. View attachment 1012704
What happened. My buddy is building a 21 Daytona and wants to know why the fire started. His wiring behind the dash was a rats nest. It’s all cleaned up and good now.

Luv2gofast

Reaction score

I am looking because my 04 Daytona 21 burnt up in March. View attachment 1012704

Wow sorry...looks like it was a very nice boat. Gas leak?

LC925

Reaction score
Wow sorry to see that, that was a beautiful looking boat.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score

We have a lot of interest. Jake has me building a list to present to solidify the interest in bringing the 21’ back into production. If you would send me an email I can add your name to that list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cruzer

Reaction score
What happened. My buddy is building a 21 Daytona and wants to know why the fire started. His wiring behind the dash was a rats nest. It’s all cleaned up and good now.
Fuel leak. Where did your buddy find his boat?

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Fuel leak. Where did your buddy find his boat?
It came from Cali. It’s nice. Just needed some clean up. I know where another one is but it’s a huge project. Probably cheaper to lay up a new hull than fix this one in Tucson If the owner would even sell it.

cruzer

Reaction score
First you have to convince Eliminatorboats.com to layup up a hull.

Boat 405

Reaction score

Aw, I'm sorry to see this. That was one of my favorite Gelcoat schemes on a 21 daytona. Good luck with building a new boat. Were you able to salvage the engine and drive without too much damage?

Boat 405

Reaction score
You guys just laid one up for finnegan about 6 months ago. I'd hope the mold is still in decent shape. I know the demand for the smaller hot rods isn't like the 25,27 speedsters but perhaps you guys can help this guy out and make a duplicate for him.

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
You guys just laid one up for finnegan about 6 months ago. I'd hope the mold is still in decent shape. I know the demand for the smaller hot rods isn't like the 25,27 speedsters but perhaps you guys can help this guy out and make a duplicate for him.

We are working on finding a way to bring the 21’ back into production at this time.

Chris
Eliminator Boats
[email protected]

Boat 405

Reaction score
We are working on finding a way to bring the 21’ back into production at this time.

Chris
Eliminator Boats
[email protected]

Awesome! Maybe you could work with Jeff Bennett on incorporating some keel mods into the mold if the demand is available. I know that he did my 21, Finnegans 21, Marty Stretch's 21, and several others all with great results.

But then again I have no idea what kind of condition the mold is in.

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
Keep me informed either way. I'm looking to get something started soon.

If you have not already sent me an email, please send one with your name, number, and what kind of build you would like to do.

cruzer

Reaction score
I sent it yesterday. You said you added me to the list. Hopefully the list is long.

cruzer

Reaction score
Looks like Eliminator is willing to make me a new hull. Contact Mark Baker for pricing and availability. They are gearing up to make a few as orders come in. I am now in the graphics design phase. Probably the most difficult stage for me. :D My old one looked like the first image. Starting with the second image for the new one.
hotboat signature-1.jpg
emil-postcard.jpg

BlowMe

Reaction score
Looks like Eliminator is willing to make me a new hull. Contact Mark Baker for pricing and availability. They are gearing up to make a few as orders come in. I am now in the graphics design phase. Probably the most difficult stage for me. :D My old one looked like the first image. Starting with the second image for the new one. View attachment 1025508 View attachment 1025509

Thats awesome. Cant wait to see it. You should start a build thread on it. Im sure several others including myself would love to watch the process and it all come together. Is it gonna be another jet?

Backlash

Reaction score
It would be cool if Gelcoater could walk us through the entire build process, from start to finish. Include all the little build details that we dont get the opportunity to see. That would be badass!!