WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB. Sand Car ...SCU,SU,.... ?

One2go

Reaction score
Anything out there not currently on str8 up trader or Race dez.Currently have a funco gen 4,looking to upgrade.50-100 k
Thanks

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
SU will build you brand new within your budget. But stick to the build spec he gives or budget will increase quick

One2go

Reaction score
SU will build you brand new within your budget. But stick to the build spec he gives or budget will increase quick
Yeah I’m friends with Ramon and Ed. They have 2-3 cars sold and building,slow go tho.won’t be getting a car from them tell following year. Can’t get trans also. No sequential mendi’s or Albins available

EmpirE231

Reaction score
BFD, TT LS2, S4S 100K
IMG_7284.jpg
IMG_7286.jpg
christmas2020-7.JPG

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
For me I couldnt make the switch away from Funco. After a 10 year break from Glamis we got back in and bought two cars that I just couldnt get into, and then bought a Funco and it was like riding a bike I just couldnt get the slide and point style of driving out of my system that I had gotten used to over the years.

69hondo

Reaction score
not sure yet! sold the motorhome over the weekend... and then saw this thread lol. Might shuffle some stuff around or MAYBE take a season off.

oh ok, I got to say I am surprised as you just finished that new engine and I know you were having fun. LOL

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Yeah I’m friends with Ramon and Ed. They have 2-3 cars sold and building,slow go tho.won’t be getting a car from them tell following year. Can’t get trans also. No sequential mendi’s or Albins available
Mine is car #1
not sure what number posted for Ed but his number is 9092309797

Last edited:

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Your car is coming out awesome. Is out to powder coat ? Was building turbo/ exhaust set up when saw it last
Not yet. turbo, headers, BOV, etc all done.
I think waiting on part for skid plate.
Should be ready for powder any any day.
Hustler working on motor, waiting on pistons from racetec
Waiting on rims from OMF, waiting on sequential from Rancho

Once together, still needs to go to interior and paint for gold leaf, pin, and clear. And stereo. It’s never ending