WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whats everyone doing for Juneteenth? Long weekend at the river?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Just signed into law a few hours ago and I have already had some accounts say they are closing Monday for the long weekend. Fucked up in my opinion.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
We should all demand we get Juneteenth, Kwanzaa and Ramadan off as paid holidays.

And on those days we can riot, loot and burn to celebrate

wallnutz

Reaction score
Where is my reparations? Can't we just make fathers day a three day weekend and call it white privilege day? 😁
I find it ironic the guys that promoted slavery (the democrats for the slow guys) make it a holiday.

cofooter

Reaction score
We just got told at 5:19 tonight it was a Holiday tomorrow, don't understand it completely but I'll take it!!!

TexasJet

Reaction score
I'll be in Blythe at the Cove. At the sand bar just upriver from I10. It's my last weekend before I head back to Texas.

wallnutz

Reaction score
We just got told at 5:19 tonight it was a Holiday tomorrow, don't understand it completely but I'll take it!!!
So wait, it's already a holiday this weekend? Didn't it just get passed today? Thank god my employee handbook only has 5 holidays listed in it.

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
I can't respond to what Everybody is doing for Juneteenth, sounds like it might be a week long(13th-19th)? but, I will be drinking beer and preparing for my 4th of July trip! I do remember what I did on Cesar Chavez Day, drank beer! seriously Fuckbomama puts Chavez Day as fed holiday then Crying Biden puts Juneteenth! wtf Fucktards

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
The Fed is staying open so we’re getting a floating holiday in the banking industry.

azsunfun

Reaction score
the feds , the legislature needs 300 days off with pay, can't fuck up to much in 65 days thats left!

Reactions: DWC

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
I don't know what this juntweenieith is all aboutith. But I can tell I don't like it. On a positive note I'm gonna drink beer and post stupid funny comments on RDP this weekend.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
No such thing as juneteenth in the moving business.. making $$$ sat...fuck the bullshit

just_floatin

Reaction score
2F587A66-380E-4F4A-9E38-177EBA98BCCA.png

riverroyal

Reaction score
Wtf are we talking about? I havent watched the news much

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how this is ironic?

“One of the things that saddens me the most about my people is fathers that don’t take care of their sons and daughters. And you can’t blame that on The Man or getting frisked. Take responsibility. Look in the mirror and say, “What can I do better?” There is opportunity; you can make it. Whatever it is that you choose, be the best at it. You have an African-American president. You can do it. But take responsibility.”

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score

“One of the things that saddens me the most about my people is fathers that don’t take care of their sons and daughters. And you can’t blame that on The Man or getting frisked. Take responsibility. Look in the mirror and say, “What can I do better?” There is opportunity; you can make it. Whatever it is that you choose, be the best at it. You have an African-American president. You can do it. But take responsibility.”
Yeah, because white deadbeat Dads are any better. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Yeah, because white deadbeat Dads are any better. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any deadbeat dad is garbage. I was just sharing that there are black people who think it‘s more problematic in their community. Just sharing.

Sherpa

Reaction score
My daddy’s grandpa’s birthday was June 19.

his saying was that he liked partying with the N——s.
Ya gotta remember, this was Texas in 1930’s…
And our family had zero ill will when it came to
Locals and racisism.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
And I always thought that RDP stood for RIVER Daves Place, but I guess now we know what it stands for.;)

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
And I always thought that RDP stood for RIVER Daves Place, but I guess now we know what it stands for.;)

You've been here since 2007. Please explain what you mean, what does RDP stand for?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Next you guys are going to start complaining about March 14th Steak and Blowjob Day.:rolleyes:
We know you won't complain. After all, everyone here knows you love giving blowjobs.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
wtf is "juneteenth"? is that ebonics? what fuckin retard named that holiday? Is the there going to reperations for all the white guys that died fighting for the north during the civil war? this sounds like a another holiday that can kiss my ass because it doesn't pay my bills, lol.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
wtf is "juneteenth"? is that ebonics? what fuckin retard named that holiday? Is the there going to reperations for all the white guys that died fighting for the north during the civil war? this sounds like a another holiday that can kiss my ass because it doesn't pay my bills, lol.
If you are a federal employee it will pay your bills😉

So this means there’s one more day of the year that if a nurse, cop, fireman, etc works that day, they get holiday pay.
And, their employer lost money that day vs a normal day paying time and a half