WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Explain To Me How This Helps Soldiers? "Wokeism Military Training"

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Spectra18

Reaction score

Of course, there are those on here that won't see an issue, or won't believe the source...

Well I have a client who is in the military, not sure If it’s true or not. He told me during training if your having a hard time or feel like your being yelled at too much “ you can pull out a card or something “ to notify them you don’t like the treatment. Dumbed down training.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Of course, there are those on here that won't see an issue, or won't believe the source...
That is an interesting source. "Breitbart reported that according to Crenshaw" isn't exactly a strong argument.

Right on cue!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, I had actually grabbed that from Law Enforcement Today.
Another "Right Wing Extremist" group according to the left. I choose to get my news from sources that call riots, well, riots...not "mostly peaceful protests"

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It's not about helping the soldiers, it's about converting the historically conservative armed forces into communist sympathizers.

Remember the days when conservatives believed "The Military would never turn it's weapons on the armed populace"? lol, what are you thinkin now?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It's not about helping the soldiers, it's about converting the historically conservative armed forces into communist sympathizers.
That kind of makes sense, but the communists are pushing for more "manly" soldiers...we're going to be skipping cadence soon.

squeezer

Reaction score
Here is a General in the US military who does a pretty decent job of explaining it...

Dalton

Reaction score
Well I have a client who is in the military, not sure If it’s true or not. He told me during training if your having a hard time or feel like your being yelled at too much “ you can pull out a card or something “ to notify them you don’t like the treatment. Dumbed down training.

I’ve heard of such a thing, when I went through basic training there was talk we would receive a “stress card”, but it went more like this-

DS- “what, do you want a stress card?”
PVT- “yes drill sergeant”
DS- “TOO BAD”

This is the type of training in the military no one will take seriously and it will become a running joke.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@squeezer , there is no reasonable way to explain how labeling individuals in a military unit as this, that or the other, will help build a more cohesive group. I know people from affluent families that risked their lives alongside young men that grew up in the foster system...None were ever told they needed to be or act differently based on their lineage. What needs or needed to be done has and should be accomplished without any introduction to "critical race theory" or "white fragility".
Every soldier I've met bleeds red, regardless of their skin color.

The men and women on the front need equipment and useful training... Against Russia, are they going to sit down and have a discussion about their "white privelege"? Against the islamists, or the Chinese, are they going to apologize for their being held down due to skin color? I highly doubt anything of the sort will transpire. Those that wish to do harm will surely try. I think training and proficiency in both weapons and tactics would be far more valuable.

squeezer

Reaction score
@squeezer , there is no reasonable way to explain how labeling individuals in a military unit as this, that or the other, will help build a more cohesive group. I know people from affluent families that risked their lives alongside young men that grew up in the foster system...None were ever told they needed to be or act differently based on their lineage. What needs or needed to be done has and should be accomplished without any introduction to "critical race theory" or "white fragility".
Every soldier I've met bleeds red, regardless of their skin color.

The men and women on the front need equipment and useful training... Against Russia, are they going to sit down and have a discussion about their "white privelege"? Against the islamists, or the Chinese, are they going to apologize for their being held down due to skin color? I highly doubt anything of the sort will transpire. Those that wish to do harm will surely try. I think training and proficiency in both weapons and tactics would be far more valuable.

So the General is wrong?

squeezer

Reaction score
In layman's terms, yes.
Feel free to ask any soldier with mud and blood on his boots, and not in "dress" in front of suits.

Having never been in the military I am going to defer to others on this one.

And by others I mean people who have been there a while and understand a much broader picture than a soldier who has sand in their boots.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

And by others I mean people who have been there a while and understand a much broader picture than a soldier who has sand in their boots.
For this response, I'll politely acquiesce...

...but sand was never mentioned, either in, nor on, their ACB's ;)

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
That kind of makes sense, but the communists are pushing for more "manly" soldiers...we're going to be skipping cadence soon.
Their Idea of manly though is this
Drag.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So the General is wrong?
When I was in, we didn't give a single shit about about what color, what class or whether you were male or female.

The only thing we cared about about is
You got my back? I got your back!

No we did not and do not want transvestites( sorry Dana). The reason is due to their suicide rate. If they are thinking about killing themselves, how can we trust them to have our back when needed. Had nothing to do with anything else. Literally just that.

Sure we had fights, sure we called each other names. Hell my best friend and neighbor on the enterprison was black, I called him token, he called me cracker and we laughed. But if shit went down, we had each other's back. We were friends, we were soldiers.

squeezer

Reaction score
It’s astonishing that the “Fuck Yore Feelings” anti PC crowd can’t handle it when accurate history becomes mainstream instead of the whitewashed crap that some of you pacify yourselves with.

squeezer

Reaction score
general has no clue what the enemy is! or does his kid in the military need that transgender surgery? or more likely his job is threatend if he does'nt tow comi lefts talking points.

Since more Americans die by gun violence than wars you may be right.

“I have met the enemy and he is us” has never been more accurate.

Last edited:

azsunfun

Reaction score

“I have mat the enemy and he is us” has never been more accurate.
i believe more americans die from bathroom tub falls and knives, could be wrong.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

“I have mat the enemy and he is us” has never been more accurate.
The CDC lists numbers as being 256k gun related deaths over the past 20 years or so...
From the years 1941 to 1945, we lost 670k...
I see your history is short term...like forgetting what party was more racist over the years?

You actually believe the modified "truth" the left is spewing. Yes, Americans die by gun violence...mostly in highly left wing gun controlled areas, or by suicide. I won't deny people die by guns. I just find it odd in a county with the high legal gun ownership we have little to no gun violence. In stark contrast, Chicago had over 80 shootings this last weekend, and a minimum of 12 fatalities...there are 2 more in ICU I heard.

Dalton

Reaction score

The military is kinda like the great equalizer, and a lot of these topics are just out of place in military culture. The army for instance can build up your confidence, but it can also crush your ego, you can talk all the shit you want, but if you fall out of a run, or mess something up for your platoon, you’re the shitbag, no matter your skin color. No free passes.

Also there’s quite a lot black senior NCO’s, you can only imagine what happens if they get any notions there’s some racism type stuff goin on, they’ll take you out back behind one of the buildings and no ones gonna say shit, cause they know your ass was dead wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalton

Reaction score

Also it’s great to debate these subjects but these statements inch towards an ad hominem type argument, specifically credentials fallacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
It’s astonishing that the “Fuck Yore Feelings” anti PC crowd can’t handle it when accurate history becomes mainstream instead of the whitewashed crap that some of you pacify yourselves with.

Every time I think you can't possible top your last statement that makes you an utter moron, you prove me wrong.

Bravo!

You really need to re-educate yourself away from "common core math". Yore facts are wrong, again. Go ahead look up how many have fallen in defense of this country you hate so much vs those who died from firearms since the turn of the century.

Do you just spew bullshit all day long? How do you keep a job? You must have inherited a company that other people run or something.

As far as I am aware from conversations with friends who serve, those at the top are "paper soldiers" never have seen actual combat, so their opinions are just worthless political pandering. Surprise! 🤡

Last edited:

Dalton

Reaction score
Every time I think you can't possible top your last statement that makes you an utter moron, you prove me wrong.

Bravo!

You really need to re-educate yourself away from "common core math". Yore facts are wrong, again.

DO you just spew bullshit all day long? How do you keep a job? You must have inherited a company that other people run or something.

i thought he was an agent of some sort, or is that someone else?

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
This squeezer has no clue what he’s typing. Squeezer should stck to championing pedo’s, rapists, looters, rioters, abortions illegal aliens and any other freakshow queer shit that is the new norm in portlandia

squeezer

Reaction score
This squeezer has no clue what he’s typing. Squeezer should stck to championing pedo’s, rapists, looters, rioters, abortions illegal aliens and any other freakshow queer shit that is the new norm in portlandia

Have never claimed to have any personal military experience, thats why I am more than willing to listen to those who do.

Milley said in a House Armed Services Committee hearing last week he is “widely read” in communist literature and, most notably, “I want to understand white rage, and I’m white.”
“I personally find it offensive that we are accusing the United States military general officers are commissioned [and] noncommissioned officers of being ‘woke,’ or something else because we’re studying some theories that are out there,” Milley said. “I’ve read Karl Marx, I’ve read Lenin, that doesn’t make me a communist.”

What exactly dis General Miley say here that gets him included into your freakshow category?

azsunfun

Reaction score
Have never claimed to have any personal military experience, thats why I am more than willing to listen to those who do.

Milley said in a House Armed Services Committee hearing last week he is “widely read” in communist literature and, most notably, “I want to understand white rage, and I’m white.”
“I personally find it offensive that we are accusing the United States military general officers are commissioned [and] noncommissioned officers of being ‘woke,’ or something else because we’re studying some theories that are out there,” Milley said. “I’ve read Karl Marx, I’ve read Lenin, that doesn’t make me a communist.”

What exactly dis General Miley say here that gets him included into your freakshow category?
called american citecins
i guess those living now get to write history?

azsunfun

Reaction score
Do tell...

History books are written by those who won the war...

That doesn’t change what actually took place.
are you going to read my history book? mel brooks never had a writer like me.

AR33

Reaction score
Do tell...

History books are written by those who won the war...

That doesn’t change what actually took place.

CRT teaches that America is still run on White supremacy. Therefore, POC aren’t getting a fair shake and making being successful tough. Ultimately saying that white people are inherently racist and POC are victims to it.
My life experience has been the exact opposite of all of this. Yes humans are racist, people of all color are racist. Yes I have personally been exposed to racist BS as a child and adult. My life stories that I have completely go against everything that CRT teaches.
My teaching experience has shown that kids of any color that want success bad enough and are willing to work hard will achieve it. I’ve taught and lived in some REALLY TOUGH schools in REALLY TOUGH neighborhoods. Again, goes completely against what CRT teaches.

Now if you want to discuss kids that come from poor families, divorced families, single parent families, foster kids, homeless kids then you can say that their road to success is MUCH HARDER. But again, in my experience I’ve taught and coached kids that come in all colors in each category. Shoot, I myself was a kid that fit in a couple of these categories. I wanted better than the situation that I was in and worked my ass off for it. I got zero privileges from my skin color. Which completely goes against CRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

squeezer

Reaction score
CRT teaches that America is still run on White supremacy. Therefore, POC aren’t getting a fair shake and making being successful tough. Ultimately saying that white people are inherently racist and POC are victims to it.
My life experience has been the exact opposite of all of this. Yes humans are racist, people of all color are racist. Yes I have personally been exposed to racist BS as a child and adult. My life stories that I have completely go against everything that CRT teaches.
My teaching experience has shown that kids of any color that want success bad enough and are willing to work hard will achieve it. I’ve taught and lived in some REALLY TOUGH schools in REALLY TOUGH neighborhoods. Again, goes completely against what CRT teaches.

Now if you want to discuss kids that come from poor families, divorced families, single parent families, foster kids, homeless kids then you can say that their road to success is MUCH HARDER. But again, in my experience I’ve taught and coached kids that come in all colors in each category. Shoot, I myself was a kid that fit in a couple of these categories. I wanted better than the situation that I was in and worked my ass off for it. I got zero privileges from my skin color. Which completely goes against CRT.

I had a hamburger for lunch today so there is no way anybody can be hungry...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

It's really much like talking to a wall, or a tree.
I'm a half-breed. This time of year I look more "border brother" than most. Pops grew up dirt floor poor, literally. He was a Mexican guy. He worked his ass off, construction stuff. He raised a family and owned a house in a nice area. He worked alongside whites, Mexicans and blacks . There was no "C RT" . People worked for their existence.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It's really much like talking to a wall, or a tree.
I'm a half-breed. This time of year I look more "border brother" than most. Pops grew up dirt floor poor, literally. He was a Mexican guy. He worked his ass off, construction stuff. He raised a family and owned a house in a nice area. He worked alongside whites, Mexicans and blacks . There was no "C RT" . People worked for their existence.

At some point, Squeefer and his gang have decreed themselves shepherds of non whites.
Much like the Dems of yore.
They’ve also taken on the role of defender of all things gay, lesbian, trans, and whatever else goes on today.
They’ve done this uninvited, yet a % of these people pigeon holed by these self proclaimed masters welcome it.
Certainly none of the blacks or gays that I know, but some.
Most of squeegees gang are in fact privileged white guys or young white college brain washed idiots...Right up to and including the near 80 year old whitest of all white privileged criminals sitting in my White House behind 4 layers of razor wire.

It’s bizarro world of the highest order.

Last edited:

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score

Oh squeeze, it’s a good thing smart guys like you are here to learn us knuckle draggers a thing er two.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

You said it dim

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Theories are one thing. Bullshit is another. Crt falls under the bullshit

AR33

Reaction score
I had a hamburger for lunch today so there is no way anybody can be hungry...

Dude…that makes no logical sense. Do you have any experience living in a neighborhood where you are literally the only white family? Have you ever been jumped because of your skin color? Have you ever had your house constantly broken into because the people in the neighborhood hate you because of your skin color? If you haven’t then you can enjoy your hamburger and your bullshit utopian ideals. The rest of us live in reality and you really don’t get to say much.

AR33

Reaction score
Never mind the fact that I have seen HUNDREDS of kids of all races “make it out” from teaching and coaching. What do they have in common?
1) PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
2) SELF DETERMINATION
3) PERSEVERANCE
4) HARD WORKING

NONE OF THIS IS PART OF CRT.

That’s ALOT of hamburgers.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
1) PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
2) SELF DETERMINATION
3) PERSEVERANCE
4) HARD WORKING

NONE OF THIS IS PART OF CRT.

Remember, these are all white constructs…

IMG_7141.jpg

KevinR

Reaction score
In talking with my son on the subject, he was Army Infantry in Iraq, he also makes the point that the whole purpose is to take strangers and build them into a single unit that will always do everything needed to protect and cover one another.
CRT is based on the complete opposite premise. Have each individual see only race, religion, and socioeconomic backgrounds, and the unfairness of it all. Talk about how to undermine the military!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
In talking with my son on the subject, he was Army Infantry in Iraq, he also makes the point that the whole purpose is to take strangers and build them into a single unit that will always do everything needed to protect and cover one another.
CRT is based on the complete opposite premise. Have each individual see only race, religion, and socioeconomic backgrounds, and the unfairness of it all. Talk about how to undermine the military!
This is exactly my feelings as well. Division amongst the soldiers is foolish. The only way anything would get done would be if they divided the units by each group...units by race, subbed then by religion...a platoon of transgenders?
They argue about the evils of the past, such as the Windtalkers and the Tuskegee Airmen, but that's what they're heading for...