WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Aluminum Fuel Tanks

Sawtooth

Thanks for everything Dad
Reaction score
OK just thought I would throw these up on here to see if anyone was intrested. They came out of my 21' crusier, no leaks, no cracks and the brownish stuff is contact cement as they were covered in carpet. These tanks are 90 1/4" long overall, 13" tall , 3" wide along the bottom, 10" wide at the top on one end and 7 3/4" wide at the top on the other end and the fill tubes are 2". These have been out of the boat and stored in the garage for over a year and now that I know which deriction I am heading with my restore I will not be using them. I would like to get $175.00 for the pair but I am flexable, let me know.

PICT0109.JPG

PICT0110.JPG

NAFLASH

Reaction score
I'm interested in these tanks. what boat did they come out of?

Sawtooth

Reaction score
A 21' Schiada river crusier, I have all the measurements for the mounting brackets if it would help you.

NAFLASH

Reaction score
Only thing I am concerned about is fill location.

HavAZd

Reaction score
I am interested in these tanks as well. Your "location" shows 86406. Is that where the tanks are? I am in Lake Havasu City.

Sawtooth

Reaction score
I am interested in these tanks as well. Your "location" shows 86406. Is that where the tanks are? I am in Lake Havasu City.

I believe the tanks are sold just waiting on the guy to set up some sort of shipping (he's in New York) so I will see, I was just looking to give someone a good deal and have a simple transaction and this has been anything but :grumble:. He wants me to pack them up and take them to a shipper thats an hour (one way) from my house and thats after I bring them home 300 miles from Havasu :moon:. Yes the tanks are in Havasu and I have a few other guys that PM'ed me about them so if something does not work out (sometimes when on the spot some can't come up w/money) I can let you know.

HavAZd

Reaction score
OK, appreciate you keeping me in mind. Havasu to Havasu is closer than to NY.