WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

For the Record?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I would appreciate for easy reference down the RDP Road everyone take a minute and post a simple YES OR NO regarding the Covid Shot. THANKS

4Waters

Reaction score
A lot of those that got it posted it in here

l84theriv

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Easy reference? Why are you asking?
Are you trying to hack into my chip or something?

LoL,at this time in my life somebody‘ chip holds no interest or concern. Completed the Moderna program in March.This week spent 2 days Ventura County full complete physical including Cardio Echo and PET Nuclear thing. Good to go,also the Shingles shot. Same Cardiologist & General Practioner 25 years. Live full time Landing 12 years & travel to same Docs in Camarillo. If i was 40 years of age,might have same vac opinions many of you go on & on about every day. Even to the point of referencing good people liberal,how fucked up is that? Damn good thing many of you obviously never called or forced into Military Service. Boot Camps almost a weekly deal lining up for the shots. Navy called it ”The Flying Seven”,walked a gauntlet of Corpsmen using the gun to vaccinate. Just do not understand the constant chatter about getting a shot.Don’t get the damn thing and move on.

azsunfun

Reaction score
LoL,at this time in my life somebody‘ chip holds no interest or concern. Completed the Moderna program in March.This week spent 2 days Ventura County full complete physical including Cardio Echo and PET Nuclear thing. Good to go,also the Shingles shot. Same Cardiologist & General Practioner 25 years. Live full time Landing 12 years & travel to same Docs in Camarillo. If i was 40 years of age,might have same vac opinions many of you go on & on about every day. Even to the point of referencing good people liberal,how fucked up is that? Damn good thing many of you obviously never called or forced into Military Service. Boot Camps almost a weekly deal lining up for the shots. Navy called it ”The Flying Seven”,walked a gauntlet of Corpsmen using the gun to vaccinate. Just do not understand the constant chatter about getting a shot.Don’t get the damn thing and move on.
tell that to present administration!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

I still don't get why you are asking?

*Scratching head*

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You guys crack me up.

Reactions: Rye

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Pretty sure every Jab the military gave you was FDA approved unlike the China Flu Vax Experiment 😳

Lumpy

Reaction score
I say its a personal choice. Depending on your age and family situation its up to you.
Personally, I got covid in November of last year...it sucked but I got through it as did 99% of the world.
Knowing what I know now I would still choose not to get the shot. On the other hand, most of my extended family did do to
elderly parents and my niece having special needs. None of my family members that got the shot had a serious reaction but none of them
contracted covid prior either. I have friends that got the shot after they had covid and had severe reactions.
That being said,
Since my son and I both got it at the same time we have opted out.
Based on several studies, people that have contracted covid naturally are still carrying the antibodies a year later.
Frankly, I'm happy Luke and I got got it when we did...I'de much rather fight it, build immunity to it naturally than the synthetic version but
like I said...Its a personal choice based on your health and situation.
One more thing,
I am totally against it being forced upon anyone!!! If the government tries to force it on anyone I'll be the first
one to grab a pitch fork and whatever other means necessary in order to defend our Republic.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I say its a personal choice. Depending on your age and family situation its up to you.
Personally, I got covid in November of last year...it sucked but I got through it as did 99% of the world.
Knowing what I know now I would still choose not to get the shot. On the other hand, most of my extended family did do to
elderly parents and my niece having special needs. None of my family members that got the shot had a serious reaction but none of them
contracted covid prior either. I have friends that got the shot after they had covid and had severe reactions.
That being said,
Since my son and I both got it at the same time we have opted out.
Based on several studies, people that have contracted covid naturally are still carrying the antibodies a year later.
Frankly, I'm happy Luke and I got got it when we did...I'de much rather fight it, build immunity to it naturally than the synthetic version but
like I said...Its a personal choice based on your health and situation.
One more thing,
I am totally against it being forced upon anyone!!! If the government tries to force it on anyone I'll be the first
one to grab a pitch fork and whatever other means necessary in order to defend our Republic.
That, my kind sir, is the way the world should be and think.
The BS hardline, this way or that, is all just division and stupidity. Let people think and choose for themselves.