WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stagecoach 2022 Announced

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
It looks like Stagecoach is going to be April 29 - May 1, 2022.

Desert Storm is scheduled for April 20 - April 24, 2022.

Is anybody else thinking about taking a few years off their life by attending the back to back events?

DWC

Reaction score

Is anybody else thinking about taking a few years off their life by attending the back to back events?
Yuuup, brutal but we’re in. We did it 3-4 years ago. Charity golf weekend in PS, Desert Storm and Stage Coach. Back to back to back. Was toast after but good times.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Yuuup, brutal but we’re in. We did it 3-4 years ago. Charity golf weekend in PS, Desert Storm and Stage Coach. Back to back to back. Was toast after but good times.

Knowing my luck, I'll end up in Vegas the weekend before DS for some "networking" fun.

Reactions: DWC

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
Havent been to either and they're both on the list!

Seams like a good way to bang 'em out!

DWC

Reaction score
Line up announced. Looks like we’ll spend Saturday at the pool.
FBFD5900-D880-45A7-9DD6-4FBD181256A4.jpeg

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Line up announced. Looks like we’ll spend Saturday at the pool.
View attachment 1025085

I saw Cody Jinks on the side stage a few years ago and then at the Novo in LA. He's badass. And Carrie Underwood puts on a good show. Lee Brice is pretty good too.

Two of my buddies already bought Lot 8 RV Resort Spots and I'm going to try and get a third on Friday if they're available.

gmnhra

Reaction score
I saw Cody Jinks on the side stage a few years ago and then at the Novo in LA. He's badass. And Carrie Underwood puts on a good show. Lee Brice is pretty good too.

Two of my buddies already bought Lot 8 RV Resort Spots and I'm going to try and get a third on Friday if they're available.
Jinks is the real deal.. In Vegas in December
Not a poser like most on this lineup

Will pass....

KevinR

Reaction score
Yep. Going to see Jinks at Cosmo in Vegas. They have added two additional shows.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Mitchell Tenpenny would be worth seeing again. I saw him there 3 years ago I think? The rest, Im sure I would enjoy, but none get me excited to go again

sintax

Reaction score
the only 2 on that list i have any interest in Cody Jinks and Colter Wall. never been to stagecoach and dont plan on it.

For sure on those two, i think iv'e seen Cody 5-6 times over the last 4 years, and I've seen Colter once. Add Charley Crockett to that list as well, hes got a great voice and style.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Horrible line up!!!
Agree terrible line up and the prices are outrageous. My wife and I were talking last night and its like $2k just to get in and probably another $1k in food and booze.

We saw Luke Combs a few years back when he was still kind of a nobody, he put on an kick ass show at a local venue and would defiantly see him again.

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Hopefully they don’t require vaccination cards like the big PNB tennis tournament is going to. Might want to read the fine print before dropping thousands only to find out you can’t get in.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Jinks is the real deal.. In Vegas in December
Not a poser like most on this lineup

Will pass....
Mitchell Tenpenny would be worth seeing again. I saw him there 3 years ago I think? The rest, Im sure I would enjoy, but none get me excited to go again
the only 2 on that list i have any interest in Cody Jinks and Colter Wall. never been to stagecoach and dont plan on it.
Agree terrible line up and the prices are outrageous. My wife and I were talking last night and its like $2k just to get in and probably another $1k in food and booze.

We saw Luke Combs a few years back when he was still kind of a nobody, he put on an kick ass show at a local venue and would defiantly see him again.

I’m confused. You guys go for the lineup?

Have you ever stayed in the RV Resort?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Absolute dog shit of a lineup.
And yes ive stayed in lot 8 before.

Id rather drop the cash on Country Thunder than this shit.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
My mom lives off Jefferson and I dont own an rv 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

That's the best way to do it and buy an RV Resort wristband.

Just cruise in everyday with a cooler and hang out with friends.

I'm also surprised none of you have mentioned Cody Johnson. He puts on a great show, solid voice, used to ride PBR, and is big supporter of military and first responders.

C-2

Reaction score
I'm completely out of touch with the country scene. the only name I recognize is Tanya Tucker, lol

DWC

Reaction score

I'm also surprised none of you have mentioned Cody Johnson. He puts on a great show, solid voice, used to ride PBR, and is big supporter of military and first responders.
Sounds like we’ll be the only ones there. Short beer lines and front row seating. :cool:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Not with that line up. No way.

They NEED to get Kid Rock to play it again. That was an amazing show. 👍

Reactions: C-2

Meaney77

Reaction score

I like Cody Johnson too ad have heard he puts on a good show as well.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I like Cody Johnson too ad have heard he puts on a good show as well.

Seen him probably 20x....

We were at his first post Covid show a few months back in San Antonio....it was epic. Especially his modification of his normal speech to include his and the rest or our thoughts on masks....highly recommend seeing him.

spark2678

Reaction score
Shit lineup. Been going for 10 years straight. Not this one and probably done for good or at least a while.

Singleton

Reaction score
It’s sad. They’re all blaming it on insurance. My bet is that’s not the case.

looks like I will need some home Covid tests to live like I am used to. Where did you get those?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
looks like I will need some home Covid tests to live like I am used to. Where did you get those?
I’m read it as they’ll accept negative tests or proof of vaccination till October 1st and that tests won’t be accepted after that…..

3C434ABC-9278-4A72-A421-36D0C82B80D2.png

FCT

Reaction score
It’s a dark long road ahead for all this proof of vaccination BS.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
I’m read it as they’ll accept negative tests or proof of vaccination till October 1st and that tests won’t be accepted after that…..

View attachment 1037049
Hope they go broke, fuck them and their virtue propaganda. Now the lines just to get in are going to take forever. And you can bet the service and convenience charges are going to sky rocket to cover costs of extra screening people and lost revenue.

Singleton

Reaction score

View attachment 1037049
I am over this vaccine mandate and the division it is and will continue to cause in society.
I am a worst case thinker (great for fraud auditing) and if people don’t wake up, shit is going to get real. If the SC rules the government can mandate medical procedures (just yesterday the SC ruled Indiana U can mandate the vaccine and more cases are in process), I am scared what happens next. That precedence will be used to change some long standing court cases. If people don’t see that potential end game and realize that very soon, we are all F’d.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
People are getting too caught up in the political side of this virus. I think we can all admit now that cv19 is worse than the flu and most know someone that has been extremely sick or died.

I'm not a fan of government involvement and i think people should be able to make there own choices but this deal is 100% an insurance issue. We have never dealt like this before and the promoters are trying to make a living while trying to avoid as much liability as possible. Without a doubt people are going to get sick if you go hang out with 50k people at a 3 day concert and i imagine a couple die from complications.

That's there choice but as an event organizer/business owner i don't want there choices to effect my livelihood. You know the family would file a lawsuit immediately going after deep pockets and disregard the fact that we all have a choice.

I have stayed pretty active during this whole deal but i'm not going out of my way to get sick. A music festival or a cruise still seems like a bad idea at this point imho.

sintax

Reaction score
I’m not a fan of mandates, but it’s their business, and therefore there rules. People can choose or partake or abstain based on their own feelings.

One thing I find interesting, is they really don’t “follow the science” on this one. If they did, they would only apply this to INDOOR shows.

There has been little evidence to show that the virus transmits well outdoors, where as indoors things get wild.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
People are getting too caught up in the political side of this virus. I think we can all admit now that cv19 is worse than the flu and most know someone that has been extremely sick or died.

I'm not a fan of government involvement and i think people should be able to make there own choices but this deal is 100% an insurance issue. We have never dealt like this before and the promoters are trying to make a living while trying to avoid as much liability as possible. Without a doubt people are going to get sick if you go hang out with 50k people at a 3 day concert and i imagine a couple die from complications.

That's there choice but as an event organizer/business owner i don't want there choices to effect my livelihood. You know the family would file a lawsuit immediately going after deep pockets and disregard the fact that we all have a choice.

I have stayed pretty active during this whole deal but i'm not going out of my way to get sick. A music festival or a cruise still seems like a bad idea at this point imho.

I agree on the insurance issue, don't you think that an ironclad waiver of liability would be an easier way to go about this? Probably hard to have any waiver be truly ironclad.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I just don't think the event organizers can exclude liability regardless of what they do. With a policy in play at least they have protection.

Insurance company is probably the one mandating the vaccine or a negative test. Forged vaccine cards will be easier than getting a cv19 test shortly.