WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The NFL

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I know there ar most in here who "Don't Care", But I used to enjoy Sunday's watching a Game and having a couple Beerski's.

They announced, will be Playing the Black National Anthem and including Social Justice Messages in the upcoming Season. DAMN!! Who is Running This Program? Are the trying to Destroy a "Gold Mine"?

P.S. sure hope this Isn't another "VIN" as some in here go all "Bird Shit" and ?;)

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I know there ar most in here who "Don't Care", But I used to enjoy Sunday's watching a Game and having a couple Beerski's.

They announced, will be Playing the Black National Anthem and including Social Justice Messages in the upcoming Season. DAMN!! Who is Running This Program? Are the trying to Destroy a "Gold Mine"?

P.S. sure hope this Isn't another "VIN" as some in here go all "Bird Shit" and ?;)
I feel ya...I took last season off to boycott the NFL. And of all seasons my team TB and my wife's team KC meet at the Superbowl. It's this time of year that I start to get pumped up for Fall and football and I was really hoping the NFL would have learned from their massive ratings drop the past couple of seasons and dropped all of their "Woke" BS. But nope, those dumb fucks are doubling down on the crap. So in a nut shell, and as the latest NFL commercial even states, "The NFL is Gay".

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I feel ya...I took last season off to boycott the NFL. And of all seasons my team TB and my wife's team KC meet at the Superbowl. It's this time of year that I start to get pumped up for Fall and football and I was really hoping the NFL would have learned from their massive ratings drop the past couple of seasons and dropped all of their "Woke" BS. But nope, those dumb fucks are doubling down on the crap. So in a nut shell, and as the latest NFL commercial even states, "The NFL is Gay".

It is a "SLAP" in the face of Generations of Loyal Families, Vets, Fans, and the Worst Of All 'The Children" who look up to these "?" as Hero's "Idols"

Whenever I think Of Dick Butkas. DAMN!! the Good Days of Sunday NFL Football. Just Play the "Damn Game":(

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You boycotters are getting weak.
Is it a boycott if you only watched the super bowl? Mostly for beer, snacks and commercials, but one game a year. Even that stopped a couple years back.

I'd rather go out and throw a ball with my kids, than watch a bunch of overpaid, overgrown, kids on TV.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Is it a boycott if you only watched the super bowl? Mostly for beer, snacks and commercials, but one game a year. Even that stopped a couple years back.

I'd rather go out and throw a ball with my kids, than watch a bunch of overpaid, overgrown, kids on TV.

Probably not for me to say, but in my opinion if you claim to be "done" with the NFL (or any other person, sport, or entertainer), be done with it. That does not mean saying you are done with the NFL then watching ESPN (more woke spokeshole programming) to see what happened in the games you missed or see the gossip of what player is on what team.

Not everything in life has to be a 100% purity test, you are setting yourself up for failure. Just be real and say you record the football games and fast forward through the woke crap, or whatever you do to justify it to yourself. Hell I listen to a lot of music made by leftists, marxists, and political whack jobs... But I'm not going to boycott what I enjoy listening to and have listened to for most of my life. I just don't find inspiration or influence in their views, and I just download their content illegally :)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Probably not for me to say, but in my opinion if you claim to be "done" with the NFL (or any other person, sport, or entertainer), be done with it. That does not mean saying you are done with the NFL then watching ESPN (more woke spokeshole programming) to see what happened in the games you missed or see the gossip of what player is on what team.

Not everything in life has to be a 100% purity test, you are setting yourself up for failure. Just be real and say you record the football games and fast forward through the woke crap, or whatever you do to justify it to yourself. Hell I listen to a lot of music made by leftists, marxists, and political whack jobs... But I'm not going to boycott what I enjoy listening to and have listened to for most of my life. I just don't find inspiration or influence in their views, and I just download their content illegally :)
Makes sense...I'm not a sports boycotter, because I never watched stuff...except drag racing, used to watch that.

As for music, really don't know where most of them stand. Don't "follow" them, so there leanings don't ever come up I guess. The only one that did piss me off was Mike Ness. A few years back he opened his trap at a concert. He was cool with cars and such, but apparently to be a good media puppet you have to use your soapbox.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Makes sense...I'm not a sports boycotter, because I never watched stuff...except drag racing, used to watch that.

As for music, really don't know where most of them stand. Don't "follow" them, so there leanings don't ever come up I guess. The only one that did piss me off was Mike Ness. A few years back he opened his trap at a concert. He was cool with cars and such, but apparently to be a good media puppet you have to use your soapbox.

Was sad about the Ness deal as well. One of his shows in Santa Ana was about the best concert I have been to.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1677875933557.png

She'll most likely be dead soon.

bonesfab

Reaction score
Also falls under DBS..
Dumb
Bitch
Syndrome.
He beats me, well leave, But I love him and he didn't mean it.

Can't save stupid.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Pretty sad how it seems every other day athletes are headline news for shit other than their athletic abilities.