WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP threads in the year 2050

BajaT

Reaction score
“Today Her Majesty Thunberg announced on Zucknet propaganda media that the last of the criminal boating and recreational human element has been finally eliminated within the borders of Georgefloydistan...”

“It wasn’t easy rounding up the last of the criminals, a large element of former RDP supremacists who were not chip implanted proved to be rather hard to track”, said climate czar and head of the national “re-imagine” enforcement division Bronny James. “Fortunately the benefits of former Lord Jao’s door to door forcible surveys done decades ago led by the former “Capitol Police” (now known as the “Einsatzgruppen” in a throw back to their 1940’s modeling) made the round ups possible.

Reaction score
River Dave has set the speed record for SAILBOATS on Lake Havasu, clocked @ 63 MPH...

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Classic RDP threads...

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
My Hoverboat is way more baller than yours.....
06ship-mirage-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The future is gonna be really fucking weird....i can see it now.....

The year is 2050...

News Anchor: " In tonights top story, a bi-genderqueer gluten free man who identifies as a straight woman and a free range self proclaimed feminist who was born a woman but identifies as a pansexual man, and author of the book " He raped me with his unvaccinated eyes and got away with it", has given birth to a healthy baby xi who they claim, at 2 weeks old, identifies as a lime green Crayola Crayon"

you know I keep you around for your sense of humor. Lol

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
F150 continues to out perform every other tow rated vehicle with thier new 20 speed transmission.

Zima is produced again as a limited release.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
FLoRiDUH man, “headlesshula” rolling his own cigarettes, and brewing his own hooch, escaped capture from local law enforcement yet again. Witnesses say he was tossing beer koozies into the crowd whilst being chased by an electric paddleboard. 🤓

MOUZER

Reaction score
I woulda been 91.......so chances ill be 6 ft under way before that.................maybe some younger guys on here will start a thread "what ever happen to that mouzer guy" wonder if his blown hydro is still around and for sale..........

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
The future is gonna be really fucking weird....i can see it now.....

The year is 2050...

News Anchor: " In tonights top story, a bi-genderqueer gluten free man who identifies as a straight woman and a free range self proclaimed feminist who was born a woman but identifies as a pansexual man, and author of the book " He raped me with his unvaccinated eyes and got away with it", has given birth to a healthy baby xi who they claim, at 2 weeks old, identifies as a lime green Crayola Crayon"
Oh mylanta
Looks like you guys aren’t gonna need to wait till 2050 for this to come to fruition….

A transgender couple has gone viral for their decidedly unconventional family in which the trans man — or biological female — gave birth to their child, while the trans woman — a biological male — attempted to nurse the baby.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Hey LAM, Check out this live stream of the King Of The Hammers from Mars!

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
There will be no RDP. No one will be boating and on bread lines after dems pack the court , stop the filibuster and 90% of the people on assistance and 100% of illegal Aliens on assistance. Best chance for a boat ride will be to Cuba for a better life

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
In 2050 there will finally be flying cars. Batteries will no longer be needed as giant tesla coils will transmit power wirelessly across the country. Without the weight of motors and fuel every jet boat will be capable of 100mph.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My Dad helped liberate Dachau during World War ll, he said he hopes we never have to see anything like that in our lifetime...
Your father was one of the badasses of true American history. Common men, called to service, and expected to do great things. He was born of a time when the greatest people weren't celebrities put on a pedestal, but people doing what was right.

For the sake of our offspring, I hope there are more people like that around still.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Your father was one of the badasses of true American history. Common men, called to service, and expected to do great things. He was born of a time when the greatest people weren't celebrities put on a pedestal, but people doing what was right.

For the sake of our offspring, I hope there are more people like that around still.

My dad at 17.
6706049E-AC45-4DE0-8402-BF1C6E0497E5.jpeg

I remember when I was like 16-17 and I thought “ok, I can take this guy now...”
One of the worst decisions I’ve ever made and I’ve made more than a few.
On his worst day he could fuck my world up.
They just don’t make them like they did our dads.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
by then trump and his followers will go down in history as the sorest losers of all time.

yes there will be many generations of Patriots and they won't be crying either. They're the one's who will bring America back, if it's not back already. Guess what, there will be NO Demoshits because we Patriots shot all of your asses in the 2nd civil war!!! 🖕

Your ad here

Reaction score
Any updates on that development on the Arizona side of Parker River by the Parker dam?

Reaction score
yes there will be many generations of Patriots and they won't be crying either. They're the one's who will bring America back, if it's not back already. Guess what, there will be NO Demoshits because we Patriots shot all of your asses in the 2nd civil war!!! 🖕

should I count my lucky stars I'm not a registered democrat ? better it don't matter....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
should I count my lucky stars I'm not a registered democrat ? better it don't matter....

Naw, you’ll be fine in Chinafornia at least from true Americans.
In 2038 the wall was was built around annexed Chinafornia and all the sheeple who cheered from inside were summarily enslaved by those you voted for, who then were enslaved by their Chinese masters.

So you’ll have much bigger problems than from the free roaming Patriots.

oldboatsrule

Reaction score
Hope this isn't a vin:

Arizona state residents finally complete trench that causes California to break off and slip under the sea.

New oceanfront properties cause 3rd Civil War as people come from Texas and the new state of Melania to stake claims.

In other news Havasu rack storage severely damaged by earthquake. Film at 11

Last edited: