WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Grads medical update.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Not even one “Don’t Care” post? I’m a little disappointed. I thought that was catching on.🤣

Thanks for all the well wishes.👍 I’m just getting my wits about me and realizing I have a drain in my neck and I’m in the ICU. I’m breathing freely again and able to speak. Last night was a rough one.
Sometimes, the Liberal crap gets too thick. You might need to plunge for general maintenance to allow the common sense to flow freely.
1626656559977.gif

Get well soon. 👍

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
See, I knew the other thread would die out! Here's another one on the way to 1000. Get better Greg, wishing you well. There's more fishing to be done- Scrub

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Ok, I'm jaded. That's me and the last thing I'm doing is grabbing my phone to post on a boating website...
Funny story, I’m laying in the hospital bed and I pick up my phone and there’s a text message on my phone. It says “Kate if you have Greg’s phone whisper in his ear (forum member) says get well”. No way in million years I thought this guy would reach out, but I very much appreciate it even though he probably thought it would finish me off. 🤣That’s when I looked at RDP

4Waters

Reaction score
Not even one “Don’t Care” post? I’m a little disappointed. I thought that was catching on.🤣

Thanks for all the well wishes.👍 I’m just getting my wits about me and realizing I have a drain in my neck and I’m in the ICU. I’m breathing freely again and able to speak. Last night was a rough one.
I'm sure Kate was worried about the breathing issue but not so much the unable to talk deal, she was probably good with that🤣. Glad you are feeling better again.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

Fuck yea! Happy to see you post. Get some rest and get out of there !

DLC

Reaction score
Get your pink dildo ass out of the hospital! That’s the place for sick people !

Get well & I hope ya get back on your feet ASAP !

Rye

Reaction score

At least you can say you were accepted at Stanford. Get well Grads and I hope your wife and other family are coping well with this ordeal. 👍👍

River Runnin

Reaction score
Get your pink dildo ass out of the hospital! That’s the place for sick people !

Get well & I hope ya get back on your feet ASAP !
X2 .... Best you quit dick'n around them hospitals!

Reactions: DLC

78Southwind

Reaction score
Get better Grads, so your threesomes once again may overfloweth...

retaocleg

Reaction score
get well greg........

i kinda like his trolling🤷‍♂️ some cant handle diff of opinion, especially when packaged with a poke poke.....i just eyeroll🙄
regardless, i wish good health on anyone, especially those that make me laugh, like you greg

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
@GRADS your alternative lifestyle has started to take a toll on your body. 😁

Keeping you in my prayers.

WYRD

Reaction score
Hope it all works out Greg, you are the master"baiter" of rdp

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Positive thoughts and best wishes to you and Kate. 👍

PaPaG

Reaction score
Hope all turns out good, prayers for healing and your ability to get back to being a pain in the ass on RDs and stirring the pot :)

buck35

Reaction score
Best wishes to you and yours Greg

TBulger

Reaction score
Com'n Greg let's get through this. Best to you buddy.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you and your wife Greg. Stay tough and hang around.

Backlash

Reaction score
Screw you Grads! 🤣

Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction for you ya cuck! Now get your nightgown back on the correct way, put down the dildo and pick up the damn keyboard! When you're absent, the thread count does down, RD gets all cranky and you lose out on millions! 😁

Get well soon!

TCHB

Reaction score
Greg keep the fight up.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Ordinarily I would say that deliberately sabotaging a major artery in yore neck in order to get some attention is a bit of a stretch. But this is Grads we are talking about here. ;)

J/K

Get well soon. Hope they get yore head screwed on right.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
I think I’m getting out of Intensive Care tonight so that’s good.👍 Actually feeling pretty good today although my chest hurts from being intubated twice.

BE52E953-F7F5-4694-B4B7-CE395E49DE9A.jpeg

coulda swore I spotted you and your boy toy on vacay. 🤣🤣
Didn’t know you were still dealing with health stuff.

get better dooode.😉

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Glad you are feeling better.

Joe mama

Reaction score
I must admit some of these post crack me up..well wishes and hope you get better soon.

THE Cat Sass

Reaction score
Good Luck Greg - One of my best friends still owns your 25’ Daytona! Very small world. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I think I’m getting out of Intensive Care tonight so that’s good.👍 Actually feeling pretty good today although my chest hurts from being intubated twice.

great to hear! Get better man!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Your chest hurts? Did they turn up the pressure and over inflate you?

First 2 times they did a tracheotomy deal on me...I think it allowed them to move stuff out of the way?
Third time I woke up with a sore throat...they told me it was from the intubation :oops:
Well, at least my butt didn't hurt...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Hey thanks everyone for the well wishes. I got out of the ICU last night and should be going home real soon. I could use a good nights rest and shower for sure. I can’t wait to go fishing with full blood flow to my brain again.👍

D9359FC7-E51F-4041-B4F3-8D8A5CBE25A6.jpeg