WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Did the ceramic coating on our motorhome

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Just a followup on this. We got the coach back last weekend from Misty at Bob Moses in Havasu. I gotta say we are VERY impressed on how it looks. It wasn't terrible going in, but it looks really nice now! Of course, 7 hours later we got the Havasu monsoon and it came through looking almost like before! Our car parked next to the coach...not so much. There's a few pictures from right when we picked it up, then two pictures of it today after going through the monsoon and driving home. I have not washed it as there is nothing on it to wash! See the pics of the car sitting in the garage that was next to the coach for the monsoon and drove home at the same time. WOW, what a difference.

I also picked up the Simple Chuck DI system for rinsing. I hope that works as good as it is purported to.

Attachments

• Front-streetside.jpg
    Front-streetside.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Rear-curbside.jpg
    Rear-curbside.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Side-after-monsoon.jpg
    Side-after-monsoon.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Front-after-monsoon.jpg
    Front-after-monsoon.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Car-after-monsoon.jpg
    Car-after-monsoon.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Car-truck-after-monsoon.jpg
    Car-truck-after-monsoon.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 110
  • SimpleChuck.jpg
    SimpleChuck.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 108

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Just a followup on this. We got the coach back last weekend from Misty at Bob Moses in Havasu. I gotta say we are VERY impressed on how it looks. It wasn't terrible going in, but it looks really nice now! Of course, 7 hours later we got the Havasu monsoon and it came through looking almost like before! Our car parked next to the coach...not so much. There's a few pictures from right when we picked it up, then two pictures of it today after going through the monsoon and driving home. I have not washed it as there is nothing on it to wash! See the pics of the car sitting in the garage that was next to the coach for the monsoon and drove home at the same time. WOW, what a difference.

I also picked up the Simple Chuck DI system for rinsing. I hope that works as good as it is purported to.
Very nice, how many gallons do you get out of that system before you have to refill? Im assuming it has that charcoal stuff that you refill it with? If you use a pressure washer I can wash my rig with 20 gallons.

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
Everyone I hear is raving about ceramic coating and what an amazing job it does. Just curious, any negatives associated with it? Now or down the road? How easy is it to redo if need be?

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Very nice, how many gallons do you get out of that system before you have to refill? Im assuming it has that charcoal stuff that you refill it with? If you use a pressure washer I can wash my rig with 20 gallons.
It arrived yesterday and I have yet to use it, but they say 400 gallons. I like the fact that it's portable and I can put it in the trailer and bring it with me. I'm not sure what the resin is exactly, but it's two bottles of different stuff. (https://simplechuck.com/product/replacement-resin-set/). I also got a pressure washer for exactly that reason. For the rinse, what spray tip do you use Walt? 25*?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
It arrived yesterday and I have yet to use it, but they say 400 gallons. I like the fact that it's portable and I can put it in the trailer and bring it with me. I'm not sure what the resin is exactly, but it's two bottles of different stuff. (https://simplechuck.com/product/replacement-resin-set/). I also got a pressure washer for exactly that reason. For the rinse, what spray tip do you use Walt? 25*?
Yeah, the pressure washer came with like 4 nozzles, its the widest one, white color if that means anything. And I use the foam cannon thing from Amazon to cover it in soap first, Misty prolly gave you the soap. If its not really dirty there is no need to scrub, just let the soap sit for a bit then wash it off and let it dry. If you got caught in the rain or something then you will need to scrub, not bad with the brush on a long stick. Its the drying part that is a pain in the ass and with the DI you dont need that.

I wash it with DI as well, some people just rinse with it. If you do that there is always some residual regular water left behind which will give you the spots. With only 20 gallons or so to wash it and rinse it I dont bother using anything but the DI.

Mike K

Reaction score
Just by looking at the details in the pictures … I can tell you’re as OCD as me … we are the guys that people want to buy from and I’m sure you hear that all the time. Very nice !