WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Richard Hammond selling some toys

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Who's Richard Hammond?

Tank

Reaction score
Funny the stuff different people like and how tastes very so much.

None of that stuff does anything for me. I mean the lotus is ok but the esprit weren’t exactly known for being great cars. I personally wouldn’t buy any of that stuff even if they were smoking deals.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Funny the stuff different people like and how tastes very so much.

None of that stuff does anything for me. I mean the lotus is ok but the esprit weren’t exactly known for being great cars. I personally wouldn’t buy any of that stuff even if they were smoking deals.
Different strokes for different folks, always has and always will be the case. Thankfully so or else we'd all look like clones.
Kinda like Texas likes lifted trucked on rubber band tires, or the southern mudders like them thar tractor tires or us west coasters that want trucks that look like baja/desert racers or......or......or.....
🙂🙂

Tank

Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks, always has and always will be the case. Thankfully so or else we'd all look like clones.
Kinda like Texas likes lifted trucked on rubber band tires, or the southern mudders like them thar tractor tires or us west coasters that want trucks that look like baja/desert racers or......or......or.....
🙂🙂

Absolutely agree. But usually I find in a “collection” there’s at least something I like. My tastes vary pretty broad. 🤷🏻‍♂️

nameisbond

Reaction score
Who's Richard Hammond?

He was an original presenter of British Top Gear and he moved to the Grand Tour on Netflix. He also hosts show on British television.

I only want his 911T. I like Lotus's but I'm too big for them. They are really small and tight inside.