WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jack Plate Recommendations

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
I want to install a Jack Plate on my 2021 Regency 250 DL3 with the 300 Verado. Which Jack Plate do you all recommend? The motor currently sits very low and rides wet. I want the ability to adjust as I want and not just using the bolt holes on the motor plate. I need to raise it at least 2.75" and with the just motor plate the most I will get is 1.5" right now.

mobldj

Reaction score
sell you mine cheap.used once

Attachments

• jackplate.jpg
    jackplate.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 75

Bajastu

Reaction score
I have an un-used Bobs 6” manual plate. $500, you can upgrade to an electric or hydraulic power unit real cheap. Located in Canyon Lake, CA

Bajastu

Reaction score
I wouldn’t trust a CMC with a 300 Verado or any other outboard of value.

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
I wouldn’t trust a CMC with a 300 Verado or any other outboard of value.
I agree. I’m only looking at the Atlas or Bobs. I’m curious is the hydraulic worth the money over the manual lift.

Bajastu

Reaction score
I agree. I’m only looking at the Atlas or Bobs. I’m curious is the hydraulic worth the money over the manual lift.
The hydraulic is worth the money if you plan on adjusting on the fly all of the time. But if you want just a lift ,set it and forget it, run with a manual.

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
The hydraulic is worth the money if you plan on adjusting on the fly all of the time. But if you want just a lift ,set it and forget it, run with a manual.
Is there an advantage for adjustment on the fly?

Bajastu

Reaction score
Is there an advantage for adjustment on the fly?

Water pressure must be monitored with raising it too high, otherwise you will cook your engine. In your application with a pontoon, I’d set a height and leave it alone.

Use trim for low water maneuvering.