WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

extreme DUI ends up in my yard.....

retaocleg

Reaction score
.......hit an off duty cop car, fled......side swiped neighbors truck parked on the street, spun into my yard, 2 feet from bedroom window where i had just laid down, tried to flee(with everyone watching) but u-joint gave up the ghost.......wont post his name, but know who it is, as some of you prolly do👀👀👀

neighbors truck....

1628863347941.jpeg

front yard.....

1628863431247.jpeg

Last edited:

PaPaG

Reaction score
You should post his name, any POS that goes on these types of reckless rampages while under the influence needs to be shamed in public...thankfully he did not drive right through your bedroom killing you or anyone else...

Singleton

Reaction score
Some of us can handle drinking, some can't... Guess you couldn't

or some just decide the juice is not worth the squeeze. statements like yours above are reasons folks leave this site. @BHC Vic made a decision and is very honest that he would not be the husband and father he is today if he continued to drink (most likely would not be alive). poking fun at that is pure BS

96scarab

Reaction score
or some just decide the juice is not worth the squeeze. statements like yours above are reasons folks leave this site. @BHC Vic made a decision and is very honest that he would not be the husband and father he is today if he continued to drink (most likely would not be alive). poking fun at that is pure BS
What I said is true...Some can't some can...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Yup I can handle a lot more alcohol than you but you like to run your mouth. Like I said get to a .34 and tell me you can handle it 😂😂😂

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I wouldn’t feed into that shit. Not worth your time and energy.
Had he said some of us don’t know when to stop. he would have been correct. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that could get to .26 and walk around. It’s not a good thing. It’s years of alcohol abuse in my family.

retaocleg

Reaction score
Had he said some of us don’t know when to stop. he would have been correct. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that could get to .26 and walk around. It’s not a good thing. It’s years of alcohol abuse in my family.
he was in this breathalyzer vicinity, wife said when he finally got out for the cops, he couldnt walk unassisted(ive seen it before, went back to bed).......hope it is a wake up, his bad day coulda escalated to ruined life, and not just his.......

surprised no comments on me being in bed while still light out.....lol
you pencil pushers in the a/c will never know🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Certain people only show up and "join in the conversation" to be assholes...other than that, they actually bring nothing of value to the masses...
But I digress...

@retaocleg , is that his dually? Glad it stopped, one of vehicles that really could have done some damage! Glad they caught him, hopefully he has good insurance.

96scarab

Reaction score
Cool post
[/QUOE]
Read VIC . When did I say "some of us don't know when to stop"? You had a .34 and a .26 and seem pretty proud of it...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
he was in this breathalyzer vicinity, wife said(seen it before, went back to bed) when he finally got out for the cops, he couldnt walk unassisted.......hope it is a wake up, his bad day coulda escalated to ruined life, and not just his.......

When they took me into the station at .34 the nurse that took my blood said well I don’t get it, you should be dead. My response was I was just getting started. That was 19 jager bombs 4 shots of tequila and some beer. They kept me for a few hours then let me out the back door. That was ontario pd. The .26 I did all the field sobriety tests in front of my wife. She said I did surprisingly well. She was 9 months pregnant and picking me up from jail. That was right around the time I decided I needed to change my life. Other bad habits were getting worse and I was spinning out of control fast. I’m a black out drunk. I may black out at 10pm but auto pilot can run till 4am. A couple key shots and it’s really time to let it hang out

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Read VIC . When did I say "some of us don't know when to stop"? You had a .34 and a .26 and seem pretty proud of it...
Read moron!! It says had you of said… I am extremely proud I went from full blown alcoholic to sober. One of the things in my life I’m most proud of besides my kids. Any more stupid comments dumb ass??

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Don’t worry about the haters Vic.

It took a wet and wreckless charge before my eyes opened to the error of my ways.
Thank for the only thing I ever hurt was my pocket book.
Looking back it was exactly what I needed. Sitting in class with all the fucking losers blaming the cops for giving them DUI’s really made me self reflect and realize that’s how other people see me.
A fucking looser.

well I decided that’s sure as hell not who I am and promptly got my shit together.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Walk away from this one Vic. Genetics MIGHT have something to do with booze consumption.
For sure Genetics responsible for how well you been doing for several years now. Stay on the road your on Vic.Keep posting RDP,but walk away from this thread.

PaPaG

Reaction score
I always laugh at the Pathetic Idiots that say It is OK to drink and drive after having a few to many.......delusional alcoholics...my favorite uncle was one of them.
I am guessing that most on this site including myself when I was much younger at one point or another in life have driven after having a few to many, thank GOD that nothing happened and we grew up.

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Don’t worry about the haters Vic.

It took a wet and wreckless charge before my eyes opened to the error of my ways.
Thank for the only thing I ever hurt was my pocket book.
Looking back it was exactly what I needed. Sitting in class with all the fucking losers blaming the cops for giving them DUI’s really made me self reflect and realize that’s how other people see me.
A fucking looser.

well I decided that’s sure as hell not who I am and promptly got my shit together.
That’s exactly what I needed to stop blaming everyone else for my problems. As soon as I realized it was my fault and only I could fix it things got a lot better.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Walk away from this one Vic. Genetics MIGHT have something to do with booze consumption.
For sure Genetics responsible for how well you been doing for several years now. Stay on the road your on Vic.Keep posting RDP,but walk away from this thread.
Youre right time to put the phone down and go enjoy the water with the family. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Sorry for the de rail

Gelcoater

Reaction score
he was in this breathalyzer vicinity, wife said(ive seen it before, went back to bed) when he finally got out for the cops, he couldnt walk unassisted.......hope it is a wake up, his bad day coulda escalated to ruined life, and not just his.......

I’m going to go out in a limb and say, you weren’t in the booth at dark thirty because it’s friday, and no laminators want to work tomorrow. And you can’t be letting it sit in the mold with no skin, in the heat, all weekend. 🤷‍♂️

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Youre right time to put the phone down and go enjoy the water with the family. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Sorry for the de rail
My dads been sober for 33 years now.
He gets to enjoy his children and grand children to this very day.
Something he wouldn’t have been able to do if he was still drinking.
He would have been dead, about 32 years ago.

retaocleg

Reaction score
I’m going to go out in a limb and say, you weren’t in the booth at dark thirty because it’s friday, and no laminators want to work tomorrow. And you can’t be letting it sit in the mold with no skin, in the heat, all weekend. 🤷‍♂️
almost always, you'd be correct..........not this time......... Lam asked to hold up a day so they can finish what they have before getting another deckboat bottom......told him it is august, ill absolutely hold off, and thank you👏👏👏

77charger

Reaction score
Read moron!! It says had you of said… I am extremely proud I went from full blown alcoholic to sober. One of the things in my life I’m most proud of besides my kids. Any more stupid comments dumb ass??
Thats something to be proud of.

.I like to drink my beers on weekends but i dont poke fun of others who choose not to drink or have quit thats a choice they made for themselves.And i definitely dont push them to have a beer with me they can have their soda,tea,water whatever.

C-2

Reaction score

I had a DUI at age 18 and blew a .24. My pops died a year later after he went head-on into a semi in Ludlow. He was on Vicodin for a foot injury and had a .38.

I’m not religious, and later in life I didn’t hit rock bottom or get into any trouble, but it took me until age 38 to figure this poem out; God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Summarized, the prayer simply means some people can drink, others can’t.

At age 38 I was tired of drinking, so I stopped.

About 6-months after I stopped drinking, I remember driving on the 91-freeway thru the canyon and BOOM, it hit me. It was that “moment of clarity” you hear about. Out of nowhere, the Serenity Prayer made all the sense in the world. I didn't learn the prayer from AA. Rather, Sinead O'Connor uses it as an intro on her of her songs that I listened to.

Anyhow, I realized I had accepted the fact I cannot drink…and I was cool with it. It felt good. I didn’t see sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows, but it was a profound moment, that as you can see, I still vividly remember.

People who aren’t affected in this manner don’t understand. Kind of like depression, people mistakenly assume it’s mind over matter.

Embrace your victory bud. :)

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Vic, YOU know I've watched you since day one when you were the asshole tuff guy or thought you were, on RDP. Many of us deplored you and couldn't believe how big of a dick you WERE. You made a HUGE change in your life much to the delight of many of us here on RDP. You've done good and I can say without a doubt, I'm PROUD of you. Go give those kids and mama a squeeze from ALL of us who've followed your path!!!!! One more person would be very proud also "Old Texan"

boatpi

Reaction score
I was 19, in college, studing law. Riding my Kawasaki 500 up Beach Bl. From behind this DUI hits me and throws me over the handlebars. I was lucky to be alive, I had a great coat and pants, still have scars to show for this. My life was close to ending before I ever had a drink. The rest is history.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Vic, YOU know I've watched you since day one when you were the asshole tuff guy or thought you were, on RDP. Many of us deplored you and couldn't believe how big of a dick you WERE. You made a HUGE change in your life much to the delight of many of us here on RDP. You've done good and I can say without a doubt, I'm PROUD of you. Go give those kids and mama a squeeze from ALL of us who've followed your path!!!!! One more person would be very proud also "Old Texan"

Still cannot believe Tex went out so sudden. Cool you remember.