WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Prediction

hallett3

Reaction score
Dumb fuck joe made a speech today and just talked about covid. Not one thing about Afghanistan. Didn’t take any questions. Both he and camel toe should be impeached for putting Americans at risk along with the boarder crises.

timstoy

Reaction score
Two days in a row Biden refusing to answer questions on Afghanistan just like he didn’t listen to his military staff. This is all on Biden and the Democrats that support him. Sad days for America. Time for impeachment!

azsunfun

Reaction score
dont think he's going anywhere, the chaos being caused daily with these clowns is yes idiotic, but they have to stick together for the takeover of the country! election time is year round and 2022 right around corner, they have to pull this off or be swept away by the sleeping giant.

SixD9R

Reaction score
I agree. As bad as this asshole is at running the country, it’s better than having the whore at the helm.
If anyone thinks we are fucked with biden, wait till that rotten cunt is commander in chief.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don’t know how it will happen exactly, but there is no way that cackling hyena will hold the chair for very long.
I hope the libs are happy with the absolute disaster that has been this administration.
This could very well be the end of our republic, at least as we know it.

SixD9R

Reaction score
there is no way that cackling hyena will hold the chair for very long.
I didn’t think senile joe would ever become president either but he’s the one. After 2020 it’s easy to see the libs will stop at nothing to get or hold on to power.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yup,
Kamelhoe will be the President,
and Pelosi VP.
we’re all fucked

The skanks are definitely on deck.

1629333329024.jpg

Berdes

Reaction score
I agree. As bad as this asshole is at running the country, it’s better than having the whore at the helm.
If anyone thinks we are fucked with biden, wait till that rotten cunt is commander in chief.
Not to worrey. If it goes down that way, cameltoe won't be it for long anyway. Pelosi is talking about stepping down, so who's next in line?

just_floatin

Reaction score
The way I see it at 50k’ is Joe, Kameltoe, Nancy or any other liberal inline for the thrown are not the shot callers of the United States. I have a good idea who is, but it certainly is not the liberal Politicians in this country. Follow the money.

Below is video on radical Islam influence in our government outlining our 20 year Taliban enemy American tax dollars armed, educated and trained. Iran, China, North Korea are a handful of other enemies we are war with using the same tactics.

So the burning question is what to do. I wish I knew. I can say the terror alert posted before our exit from Afghanistan is starting to make sense now.
23E29528-4B96-435F-9544-906FB483629C.jpeg
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu
Another coincidence 👇🏽 or a jab at the USA 🤔

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I say the old senile man in the White House is gone within 6 months.
This Afghanistan deal will be his undoing.
I don't think it'll go down like that. I think he'll "passaway" in his sleep. It will be framed as a heart attack from all this stress. Maybe even covid, to help breed fear. Either of those will go for the pity vote for their people.
The other way is a bit more sinister, and the ultimate false flag. As Patriots have been painted as traitors, it wouldn't be hard to make the people believe he was taken out by one...Kamel toe can then be the harsh executioner, directing the hit squad. When election time rolls back around, she'll be replaced by a "kinder, more gentle" candidate. The Right will be gone or in hiding, and she will have outlived her usefulness.

ridebig

Reaction score
Yup,
Kamelhoe will be the President,
and Pelosi VP.
we’re all fucked
i
I don’t see this happening. They are both more incompetent than sleepy Joe. And the left knows it. It would be like from the pan to the fire. JMO

brgrcru

Reaction score
The bigger ?
where in the hell are the republicans?

they should be demanding impeachment or resignation .

let the whore fuck up even more, after the idiot is out of office
Next year at this time she will resign or quit .
as she can’t Handel pres. Duties

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I didn’t think senile joe would ever become president either but he’s the one. After 2020 it’s easy to see the libs will stop at nothing to get or hold on to power.

The fake black whore doesn’t stand a chance against Killary and company as far as dues paid and promises unfulfilled.
Like I said, I dont know what it looks like, but there is no way the whore rules for very long, she’s completely out of her depth in a sea of piranha.
She was installed as VP BECAUSE she is useless...and will be discarded just as swiftly.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The fake black whore doesn’t stand a chance against Killary and company as far as dues paid and promises unfulfilled.
Like I said, I dont know what it looks like, but there is no way the whore rules for very long, she’s completely out of her depth in a sea of piranha.
She was installed as VP BECAUSE she is useless...and will be discarded just as swiftly.
Administration of useful idiots. Placeholders for the puppeteers, while they set the stage for their next act.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Initially I would have bet he was gone by last Easter. 2 years and 1 day, Kamala takes over then is still eligible for 2 terms as potential President. Problem is he's deteriorating faster than expected and they don't know what to do now.
Kamala has been placed so far away from a mess she was explicit to, they just sent her to where... Vietnam?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Initially I would have bet he was gone by last Easter. 2 years and 1 day, Kamala takes over then is still eligible for 2 terms as potential President. Problem is he's deteriorating faster than expected and they don't know what to do now.
Kamala has been placed so far away from a mess she was explicit to, they just sent her to where... Vietnam?

With all due respect, I think that’s crazy talk to even consider the whore as the libiot front runner. Kamala will never run for President, and will probably not finish this 4 year term once Jao is set adrift and she inherits the seat. Maybe she will finish it out, but I seriously can not see that happening.
In the hierarchy of dem power brokers she does not rate at all. She was a nobody in CA politics and is a nobody at the National level.
Killary will dispatch her fast and with little fanfare.

USMC2010

Reaction score
With all due respect, I think that’s crazy talk to even consider the whore as the libiot front runner. Kamala will never run for President, and will probably not finish this 4 year term once Jao is set adrift and she inherits the seat. Maybe she will finish it out, but I seriously can not see that happening.
In the hierarchy of dem power brokers she does not rate at all. She was a nobody in CA politics and is a nobody at the National level.
Killary will dispatch her fast and with little fanfare.
No need to do with all due respect to me, LOL.
My response is viewing how the dumbass liberals are thinking. It's not too difficult to read there playbook. I don't think it's a good plan either but I'll bet it's the one they are playing.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No need to do with all due respect to me, LOL.
My response is viewing how the dumbass liberals are thinking. It's not too difficult to read there playbook. I don't think it's a good plan either but I'll bet it's the one they are playing.

Sorry, but you’ll get nothing but respect from me even if we disagree, which rarely happens!

I just think that the real powers will fill any vacuums...and the whore is no power at all.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Sorry, but you’ll get nothing but respect from me even if we disagree, which rarely happens!

I just think that the real powers will fill any vacuums...and the whore is no power at all.
You, I, and many here know she has no power. She will be pumped just as much as these bad shots are soon enough because they honestly think they have broken everyone by now with this covid bullshit. They haven't though.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
You guys are all fucking high as fuck.

They stole the election right out in public view, shut down the SC from interfering, and scrubbed all internet proof, as well as simply saying, so the fuck what?

They continue to hold 75% of the businesses and citizens in an illegal grip of masking, vax'in and pushing to remove cash currency.

States continue to flaunt anti-constitutional laws and enact what ever policies they want, with no repercussions.

You think someone/something/a new player on the board is going to make any difference at all>?

Not even talking about the 100's of billions of military gear that was left to the taliban....a whole new nightmare.

They only fear the 200 million armed citizens, of which 150 million will most likely sit by and watch and wait for it to personally affect them.

It's going to take a purge to even come close to fixing this shit, and even then, I doubt enough would participate to risk their morning starbucks.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I don't think it'll go down like that. I think he'll "passaway" in his sleep. It will be framed as a heart attack from all this stress. Maybe even covid, to help breed fear. Either of those will go for the pity vote for their people.
The other way is a bit more sinister, and the ultimate false flag. As Patriots have been painted as traitors, it wouldn't be hard to make the people believe he was taken out by one...Kamel toe can then be the harsh executioner, directing the hit squad. When election time rolls back around, she'll be replaced by a "kinder, more gentle" candidate. The Right will be gone or in hiding, and she will have outlived her usefulness.
Might be the case . . . not my place to go that deep . . . kind of a buzz-kill for me.
I'll just say this . . .

I'm glad my Mom passed-away when she did a few years back so she didn't have to witness the downturn of this society.

I'm fortunate that I'm able to provide some comfort to my 90 year old hard-ass Korean War Veteran Father who still fishes with Me weekly off his 18 foot Boston Whaler Outrage and doesn't think twice about his 2 bitch-ass daughters who haven't called him in 10 years.

I also feel somewhat 'Lucky' that I never sealed the deal with all the chicks I everI dated over the years, and never brought a child into this shit-turned world. (which I always wanted).
I'd feel embarrassed at the world I'd be leaving behind for them, as sad as that is to say.

Maybe my old friend was right . . . "I'm just living to die".

But I'll be damned If i'll ever cave when push comes to shove . . . no 'Bug-Out Plan' for this kid . . . you'll have to come get me . . . I'm just a fat 51 year old piece of shit, it'll be easy to kick my ass . . . . BRING IT.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

They stole the election right out in public view, shut down the SC from interfering, and scrubbed all internet proof, as well as simply saying, so the fuck what?

They continue to hold 75% of the businesses and citizens in an illegal grip of masking, vax'in and pushing to remove cash currency.

States continue to flaunt anti-constitutional laws and enact what ever policies they want, with no repercussions.

You think someone/something/a new player on the board is going to make any difference at all>?

Not even talking about the 100's of billions of military gear that was left to the taliban....a whole new nightmare.

They only fear the 200 million armed citizens, of which 150 million will most likely sit by and watch and wait for it to personally affect them.

It's going to take a purge to even come close to fixing this shit, and even then, I doubt enough would participate to risk their morning starbucks.

100%

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Might be the case . . . not my place to go that deep . . . kind of a buzz-kill for me.
I'll just say this . . .

I'm glad my Mom passed-away when she did a few years back so she didn't have to witness the downturn of this society.

I'm fortunate that I'm able to provide some comfort to my 90 year old hard-ass Korean War Veteran Father who still fishes with Me weekly off his 18 foot Boston Whaler Outrage and doesn't think twice about his 2 bitch-ass daughters who haven't called him in 10 years.

I also feel somewhat 'Lucky' that I never sealed the deal with all the chicks I everI dated over the years, and never brought a child into this shit-turned world. (which I always wanted).
I'd feel embarrassed at the world I'd be leaving behind for them, as sad as that is to say.

Maybe my old friend was right . . . "I'm just living to die".

But I'll be damned If i'll ever cave when push comes to shove . . . no 'Bug-Out Plan' for this kid . . . you'll have to come get me . . . I'm just a fat 51 year old piece of shit, it'll be easy to kick my ass . . . . BRING IT.
Oddly, I can identify with the feelings of relief in the loss of parents and the "timing". Both mine passed some time back, as did my mother in law. I'm glad they won't have to live what's coming. In your case, I think your dad will fare better than most 20-40 year olds...that's pretty cool.

When I had my kids, I sure as hell didn't see this coming down the pipe. In some ways, I may have done them a disservice by bringing them up how we did. They have, and will be ostracized for their beliefs. They've also been pushed to be self reliant, problem solvers and quick with wit. They may bicker amongst themselves, but they would also do anything to help eachother, or defend each other.

When we moved here, it was kind if a balance between normal world and bug out home. We're close enough to society, but far enough out to pick off hoardes of zombies. This is family basecamp, our homestead. If one would be to leave, it would only be me, either to a front, or, if need be, hunt or supply. Mama bear can take care of the cubs...if you were to ask her. The cubs can help Mama though, and they know that as well.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Not to worrey. If it goes down that way, cameltoe won't be it for long anyway. Pelosi is talking about stepping down, so who's next in line?
Maybe that's what pelosi means by stepping down. She moves to the vp

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Check out the interview with Cash Patel on YouTube. He was Trumps Head of the Armed Services Committee. He lays out exactly the Afgantistan Exit Plan Strategy and states the Biden Administration threw it in the trash and just bailed out with No Plan and did not even discuss this with our allies before he committed to this. One of worse parts is back in May they withdrew the availability of allowing Afghanistan Government to use our Air Force resources to call in a strike on Taliban forces. This basically left them high & dry and why we’ve witnesses the Taliban Takeover of this country in just a few short months. This has caused over 10,000 American Citizens to be stranded in Afghanistan with no way out and likely most will be executed by Taliban Mercenaries. These people should have been evacuated months ago but now can’t even get to the Kabul Airport as it’s surrounded by Taliban. Biden & Harris should both impeached for Treason against their own country!!

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
OK, I'll be the ASSHOLE, what were over 10,000 American Citizens doing in a shithole like that???? It's not that there aren't any jobs on American soil!!! I would tend to think they didn't have 1/2 a brain!!!! I tend to think this situation is the same as a former pro football player, you knew it was dangerous, you're on your own!! But now those players want to sue everyone!! Flame suit on

Sandlord

Reaction score
OK, I'll be the ASSHOLE, what were over 10,000 American Citizens doing in a shithole like that???? It's not that there aren't any jobs on American soil!!! I would tend to think they didn't have 1/2 a brain!!!! I tend to think this situation is the same as a former pro football player, you knew it was dangerous, you're on your own!! But now those players want to sue everyone!! Flame suit on

Its a job, 6 figure income that doesn’t necessarily begin with a 1.
Great benefits, meals, lodging, and month long vacations.
My friend is an aircraft mechanic and claims its the best job he’s ever had.

attitude

Reaction score
Not many people I know of who were making over 20k a month at 21 years old but I have a bud who was working as a DOD contractor making more than that, luckily he was not stationed in any of the buttfuckistans, rather a base in the middle of the Ocean. As Sandlord stated it can be a great job if you can handle the long hours and time away from home.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Somebody please Email / Snail Mail this thread to the White House Washington DC. :)

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Its a job, 6 figure income that doesn’t necessarily begin with a 1.
Great benefits, meals, lodging, and month long vacations.
My friend is an aircraft mechanic and claims its the best job he’s ever had.
Well, I'll be the ASHOLE again!!!!!!! If one is making that much money with the bennies, one can afford to get one's ass out of what one got into. They knew it was a crapshoot and now yelling, help me help me. Tell them to call their bosses to get them out.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Not many people I know of who were making over 20k a month at 21 years old but I have a bud who was working as a DOD contractor making more than that, luckily he was not stationed in any of the buttfuckistans, rather a base in the middle of the Ocean. As Sandlord stated it can be a great job if you can handle the long hours and time away from home.
Yes, I understand but they had the option to say fuck you to the DOD if they were going to a shithole. Money isn't everything, I kind of like my head on my shoulders!!!

attitude

Reaction score
Yes, I understand but they had the option to say fuck you to the DOD if they were going to a shithole. Money isn't everything, I kind of like my head on my shoulders!!!
People want to server their country whether it’s directly or as a contractor it doesn’t make a difference. They go to these God forsaken places counting on their government to have their back, when their government abandons them how is that their fault? Should everyone who servers their country just say fuck you when there are asked to do anything dangerous?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

There was relative safety and security while we had a presence there.

No one thought the US military would pack-up in the middle of the night and leave them high and dry.

They were given promises and assurances that this would not happen…until it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Duramax

Reaction score

Great fucking post

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
People want to server their country whether it’s directly or as a contractor it doesn’t make a difference. They go to these God forsaken places counting on their government to have their back, when their government abandons them how is that their fault? Should everyone who servers their country just say fuck you when there are asked to do anything dangerous?

I understand what you're saying here, but, if I was one of these folks as soon as Trump left office I would have been formulating my own exit plan. It has been pretty clear (to anyone willing to see it) for awhile now that this administration does not know what the fuck it's doing, especially on the international stage.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
bullshit. they knew EXACTLY WTF they were doing. this was no accident. when you realize biden et al are controlled by china it makes more sense. AND they have the reatard in chief to blame it all on.

Bingo