WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivermectin..You are not a horse. You are not a cow.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You do realize it is a prescription drug for humans as well?
Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just posting what the Food and DRUG Administration posted.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I wish I would’ve stocked up on horse meds. Day 5 and I’m over this thing already. Wife was vaccinated and her symptoms and severity are no worse than mine. FDA approval or not, I have a hard time calling something a vaccine that doesn’t stop one form getting it or spreading it.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The agency clarified that the FDA-approved ivermectin tablets meant to treat people with certain conditions caused by parasitic worms as well as topical formulations used for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea are different from the drug used on animals. Ivermectin tablets and topical formulations for humans have "very specific doses" that are significantly smaller than the doses meant for animals.

Ew

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

Turnup

Reaction score
I wish I would’ve stocked up on horse meds. Day 5 and I’m over this thing already. Wife was vaccinated and her symptoms and severity are no worse than mine. FDA approval or not, I have a hard time calling something a vaccine that doesn’t stop one form getting it or spreading it.
You would have had a really hard time calling it a vaccine had someone told you before that it really isn't a vaccine. The technology being used in mRNA's is not a vaccine and never was in the numerous failed attempts in previous years and years. The doctor that fathered mRNA speaks out about this fact, frequently.

FishSniper

Reaction score

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well,go ahead use Ivermectin,probably will not kill you. On the plus side you will be De Wormed.Parasites growing on your intestines will be killed off,do not over dose,possible holes in intestines,but the parasites will be killed off for awhile. Also our horses always appreciated my wife jamming a hose down their throat to clear it all out. Horses digest food diff than we do,but WTF have at it. :)

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

It’s not a vaccine, it never was, or will be. You will be asked to take a covid shot like the flu shot yearly. They don’t call it the seasonal flu vaccine.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I’ve read Ivermectin has been used as a topical ointment application for head lice. So, if you have head lice, perhaps a Dr may prescribe it. It is used by veterinarians to deworm animals. Some humans can/do have worms. Haven’t heard if doctors have used it on people for worms. But, maybe?

GRADS

Reaction score
What was I thinking, of course you guys are smarter than the FDA.🤪

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
It’s not a vaccine, it never was, or will be. You will asked to take a covid shot like the flu shot yearly. They don’t call it the seasonal flu vaccine.
Sister in law called yesterday, told the wife, on speaker phone, that she and her husband just got their booster, 3rd shot, I yelled " going to get the next one next month"!!! Wife was not happy.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Sister in law called yesterday, told the wife, on speaker phone, that she and her husband just got their booster, 3rd shot, I yelled " going to get the nest one next month"!!! Wife was not happy.

The “vaccine” clearly is not working very well, certainly not against the “Delta” variant. I don’t know why you’d line up to get more of something that isn’t working well or at all.

GRADS

Reaction score
Sister in law called yesterday, told the wife, on speaker phone, that she and her husband just got their booster, 3rd shot, I yelled " going to get the nest one next month"!!! Wife was not happy.
Getting mine Monday.👍

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I got the first jab 6 weeks ago and am sitting here all fucked up from a major adverse reaction. I would have been better off getting COVID.
Notice how the resident clown completely disregarded you the way he did @Hammer? He doesn’t give a fuck about you and the adverse affects you or anyone else have been experiencing. Im surprised Greg didn’t tell you to stop being a pussy and get the booster.

Last edited:

HBCraig

Reaction score

Yep. Several cases of Covid patients getting rid of their symptoms and virus in 48 to 72 hours. Git my prescription this week just in case.

As far as Pfizer, the CEO has opted to not get the Vax. That's all you need to know

stingray11

Reaction score
Speaking of vaccines now we know why they have killed all the tried and true pharmaceuticals because to get emergency use authorization there can be no other alternative drug available. So all these criminals that have money in the patent to the vaccine has killed all the life saving pharmaceuticals it's a damn shame they should go to jail ,millions of people could have been saved.

And yes probably the same criminals that got Biden elected by cheating, And that is treason

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

530RL

Reaction score
Yep. Several cases of Covid patients getting rid of their symptoms and virus in 48 to 72 hours. Git my prescription this week just in case.

As far as Pfizer, the CEO has opted to not get the Vax. That's all you need to know

I don’t think anyone should get the vaccine if they don’t want to.

But I think if one wants to argue for or against the vaccine they shouldn’t promote false stories? 🤷🤷🤷🤷

GRADS

Reaction score
I have a family member in the hospital due to Covid. I’m going to call the doctor right now and tell them to her give her Ivermectin stat! Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Safe and approved, and until this fake vaccine came out Oxy was the number 1 money maker..the numbers this fake vaccine is doing makes the money from Oxy look like a begging hobo's coffee can of loose change.
My point exactly. Throw enough money at the FDA and they'll call shit safe to eat.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I have a family member in the hospital due to Covid. I’m going to call the doctor right now and tell them to her give her Ivermectin stat! Thanks guys.

Why are they there? If they were vaccinated, that is unpossible, and if they are unvaccinated they have no right to go to the hospital.

Hope she comes out OK.

caribbean20

Reaction score
And nothing has changed about the vaccine either. It doesn’t work all that well.

30% of all Covid cases in LA are people that were vaccinated.

and the article also notes that less than 13% of all hospitalizations are fully vaccinated, the average age of vaccinated vs not is 15 years older and significant protection if vaccinated and you do get it.

Way to pick and choose your prose.

At this point, everyone has dug their heels in on their opinion. This data isn’t going to sway anyone.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone should get the vaccine if they don’t want to.

But I think if one wants to argue for or against the vaccine they shouldn’t promote false stories? 🤷🤷🤷🤷

Then why is the media, government, and pharma promoting a false “vaccine”?

We were told get the shot, take off your mask and this would be over. 😂

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
and the article also notes that less than 13% of all hospitalizations are fully vaccinated, the average age of vaccinated vs not is 15 years older and significant protection if vaccinated and you do get it.

Way to pick and choose your prose.

At this point, everyone has dug their heels in on their opinion. This data isn’t going to sway anyone.

Pick my prose? Want to tell me how you define a “vaccine”?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
20210821_181949.jpg

Horse stuff in my barn is "FDA Approved", but the vaccines aren't yet...
Just something to ponder.

FishSniper

Reaction score
It’s comical to me at this point that anyone would believe any of the bs numbers being fed by any of the media or counties. They only care about pushing this bs “vaccine” that obviously isn’t working.

petie6464

Reaction score
Vaccinated carriers of a virus that are not asymptomatic..👍

caribbean20

Reaction score
Pick my prose? Want to tell me how you define a “vaccine”?
I define it as an agent used to stimulate anti bodies without giving the host the actual virus. The anti bodies either prevent infection or significantly reduce symptoms if infected.

Nobody ever said this shot provided 100% immunity, never. My snarky retort was merely meant to state the other information in the article supporting getting the shot. You just selectively quoted one piece of data.

At this point, you know as well as me we are just arguing for sport. It’s what we do:)

530RL

Reaction score
Then why is the media, government, and pharma promoting a false “vaccine”?

We were told get the shot, take off your mask and this would be over. 😂

Because efficacy is a debated and relative topic and clearly not binary with valid points on both sides. And if you fall on the side that it has no efficacy or not enough efficacy relative to the risk you should not get it.

His post was a statement of something that is binary and provable, did the CEO of Pfizer get the vaccine or not, whereas efficacy is not binary but relative.

I apologize for thinking you were smart enough to know the difference. 🤷🤷🤷🤷

Reactions: Rye