WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2015 RZR 1000 4 seater non turbo

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
17916DB8-E567-4D62-BE25-5DF9C7DA097B.png
Picked it up recently for our place at the river but planning to get a jeep instead so I can launch the boat. Haven’t even taken it out. Could use a little TLC just don’t have time to mess with it. $XX,XXX FIRM FIRM FIRM for an RDPer. 900 miles on it. Clean title. Pink slip in hand. Runs great!! Located in Whittier CA

Last edited:

danben111

Reaction score
How can it have 124 hours and only 900 miles on it.
this thing looks beat up.

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
How can it have 124 hours and only 900 miles on it.
this thing looks beat up.
It was his wife’s ride so she drove it all around the camp but never went on long rides. Obviously it needs some TLC hence the price 🙄

copterzach

Reaction score
It was his wife’s ride so she drove it all around the camp but never went on long rides. Obviously it needs some TLC hence the price [emoji849]

What’s the TLC entail? Mechanical? Or just a good cleaning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
What’s the TLC entail? Mechanical? Or just a good cleaning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A good cleaning. Driver seat is torn and could use a new canvas for the roof. Fenders are a bit torn up.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I would go down to the Polaris Dealer and see if you can order a rear passenger outer door decal. That will help a lot to not look so rough. It’s a cheap fix! Give that thing a good wash & detail and it will be gone in 1 day at that price.

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
Well…I see that this thread is going to take a turn…I decided to keep the car and do some TLC to it and just leave it at the river once I’m done. Woke up this morning and bought tires and wheels for it. Came home and started cleaning it for the 3rd or 4th time since I bought it a few months ago. It was covered in mud and I decided to remove skid plates and do a “deep cleaning” to once and for all get rid of all the deep caked on mud up underneath. Well one thing turned into another and I started removing the beat up and cracked plastics and finding more mud and rocks. I need to replace the bed so the cage had to come off at some point. Why not now? Right? Well here I sit with a tore down car and a new thread of me building this thing. I found a cage and doors I want to use but wondering what y’all think as far as plastics? The old ones are thrashed. I don’t mind spending some money and doing something aftermarket but don’t want to go too wild on a 6 year on non turbo car. Any suggestions for body panels etc welcome!

7E04E3ED-758E-41D0-A842-DE1F8A280E74.jpeg
C646A3C3-55B7-4133-AEAF-6D458B6C1361.jpeg
4E7EF6B7-B51F-4064-9EE6-6D8DC4E01816.jpeg
F7F48142-4CA0-4BFF-8523-E9B5A85C547B.jpeg

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Well…I see that this thread is going to take a turn…I decided to keep the car and do some TLC to it and just leave it at the river once I’m done. Woke up this morning and bought tires and wheels for it. Came home and started cleaning it for the 3rd or 4th time since I bought it a few months ago. It was covered in mud and I decided to remove skid plates and do a “deep cleaning” to once and for all get rid of all the deep caked on mud up underneath. Well one thing turned into another and I started removing the beat up and cracked plastics and finding more mud and rocks. I need to replace the bed so the cage had to come off at some point. Why not now? Right? Well here I sit with a tore down car and a new thread of me building this thing. I found a cage and doors I want to use but wondering what y’all think as far as plastics? The old ones are thrashed. I don’t mind spending some money and doing something aftermarket but don’t want to go too wild on a 6 year on non turbo car. Any suggestions for body panels etc welcome!

View attachment 1040970 View attachment 1040971 View attachment 1040972 View attachment 1040973

Do the sway bar mount gussets while you have it torn down to that point! I chose the cognito ones.

WTR&PWR

Reaction score

Bryan721

Reaction score

View attachment 1040970 View attachment 1040971 View attachment 1040972 View attachment 1040973
I am doing a full color swap/build on a 2021 Turbo S 4 velocity, I will have a lot of plastics for sale once I start it. Hood, front and rear fenders, stock doors minus latches, front fascia ect, shoot me a PM if you want to try and work a deal. Fenders are black with radar blue graphics (graphics can be pulled) and the hood it radar blue, I also have a performance red hood.

SWKS BPR

Reaction score
I would be interested in your plastics if he decides to pass. Picked up a used Velocity that needs some work.

Bryan721

Reaction score
I would be interested in your plastics if he decides to pass. Picked up a used Velocity that needs some work.
Sounds good I haven't heard anything from him, I also realized the hood/dash is different on his car so there would be a small hole showing on each side of the front fenders. Shoot me a PM to discuss

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
Sounds good I haven't heard anything from him, I also realized the hood/dash is different on his car so there would be a small hole showing on each side of the front fenders. Shoot me a PM to discuss
Go for it guys I have been able to find the body panels I need.

SWKS BPR

Reaction score
Will send you a pm when I figure out how to. Give the RDP inmate first opportunity. Thanks