WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well, it's my turn......

4Waters

Reaction score
Again for covid, I got it a year ago and only had extreme fatigue. Since then I have received the vaccine and was told that if I do infact get the virus after getting the vaccine the symptoms will be less severe....

we-determined-that.jpg

So far I have low grade fever, sinus issues, muscles aches, headache and extreme fatigue, I am definitely way worse than last time. We have all been wearing our masks at work for the last 2 weeks as several of us (myself included) are up for promotion and they have said if you are caught without a mask you would not get promoted.

I have not been anywhere in 9 days except work but one our guys returned last week from Mexico.

If I stop posting then I'm in the hospital, my wife has a couple numbers that she can send updates to.

See you on the other side.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Best wishes for you, hope your wife is safe.

azsunfun

Reaction score
hopefully it will be a short illness! on your previous bout with this did you beat it without the jab? good luck!

TimeBandit

Reaction score
I can't help but think this is the future for everybody.

Which vaccine did you get?

500bbc

Reaction score
Again for covid, I got it a year ago and only had extreme fatigue. Since then I have received the vaccine and was told that if I do infact get the virus after getting the vaccine the symptoms will be less severe....

View attachment 1041290

So far I have low grade fever, sinus issues, muscles aches, headache and extreme fatigue, I am definitely way worse than last time. We have all been wearing our masks at work for the last 2 weeks as several of us (myself included) are up for promotion and they have said if you are caught without a mask you would not get promoted.

I have not been anywhere in 9 days except work but one our guys returned last week from Mexico.

If I stop posting then I'm in the hospital, my wife has a couple numbers that she can send updates to.

Were you tested? Those are my exact symptoms for the last week from the flu.

4Waters

Reaction score
I can't help but think this is the future for everybody.

Which vaccine did you get?
J&J

Were you tested? Those are my exact symptoms for the last week from the flu.
Home test for now and I'm going to retest either tonight or tomorrow morning to confirm the results, from there I will decide if I will got to a testing location. The guy at work spent 5 hours on a full plane and he told me about 30min ago that he hasn't felt good for a couple of days.

FishSniper

Reaction score

View attachment 1041290

Good luck. I had a family member recently go through it and he had a hell of a time but has now recovered after a rough couple of weeks.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
J&J

Home test for now and I'm going to retest either tonight or tomorrow morning to confirm the results, from there I will decide if I will got to a testing location. The guy at work spent 5 hours on a full plane and he told me about 30min ago that he hasn't felt good for a couple of days.

what home test are you taking?

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score

View attachment 1041290

Hang in there brother! 👏

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Shit.. sorry to hear.
RDP is the leader in C-19
Vit-D,C,Zinc, Iron.
Get your lungs working out too. Not just laying around.

4Waters

Reaction score
what home test are you taking?
This was recommended by some friends that delt with this a month ago when all our kids got back from a week long church camp, there were 3 kids on the bus symptomatic (one was her's, her ex is here on the boards, still don't know his screen name tho🤣 cool guy) and my daughter was in the middle of all of them. They all recovered.
20210822_124640.jpg

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score

View attachment 1041290

Go get the antibodies treatment. I got it on Thursday and felt so much better the next morning. Each day is better then the last one but it’s my lungs that’s still hurt. I feel like I was outside on a really bad smoggy day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
Go get the antibodies treatment. I got it on Thursday and felt so much better the next morning. Each day is better then the last one but it’s my lungs that’s still hurt. I feel like I was outside on a really bad smoggy day.

Where did you get that

Done-it-again

Reaction score
This was recommended by some friends that delt with this a month ago when all our kids got back from a week long church camp, there were 3 kids on the bus symptomatic (one was her's, her ex is here on the boards, still don't know his screen name tho🤣 cool guy) and my daughter was in the middle of all of them. They all recovered. View attachment 1041310

thanks. Where can yo pick that up at?

hope you get well quickly. My father got the antibody treatment. And started to feel better a couple of days after. But first night was pretty bad then better each day after.

grumpy88

Reaction score
You will be fine your in good health other wise . My co worker just went through it . He was good for half a day at a time for a week . Good luck 🌴🚤🥃

4Waters

Reaction score
thanks. Where can yo pick that up at?

hope you get well quickly. My father got the antibody treatment. And started to feel better a couple of days after. But first night was pretty bad then better each day after.
Wife got it at CVS

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

View attachment 1041290

please give your wife my number if there’s updates 949-678-8369. Get well soon!

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
So if you had the natural antibodies and the poison jab and you still got it it means we will have to live with this forever. So open everything up. This is just our new normal. Can’t shut down forever right. Feel better bro.

4Waters

Reaction score
please give your wife my number if there’s updates 949-678-8369
I will, however I plan on posting all the way through this. That's the plan at least. I'm going to keep cardio up a couple times a day to get a full gas exchange deep in my lungs, plan is to keep pneumonia at bay, no issues breathing right now.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
Got it finally for the first time. It sucks, can’t imagine going through this again. I’m on day 6 and it’s been kicking my ass.
No vax for me wife is and her symptoms are just as bad as mine.

Go get the antibodies treatment. You will feel better the next day. I’m on day 10 now

evantwheeler

Reaction score
We have all been wearing our masks at work for the last 2 weeks as several of us (myself included) are up for promotion and they have said if you are caught without a mask you would not get promoted.

Sorry to hear you're sick again. What do you do for work? Does it change the way you will approach your actions at work? At what point do you stop the performative actions to placate the wokesters? Get well soon.

4Waters

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you're sick again. Does it change the way you will approach your actions at work? At what point do you stop the performative actions to placate the wokesters? Get well soon.
Nope, won't change a thing, I need the promotion, masks don't work.

DC-88

Reaction score
Think positive, no talk of hospitals , you'll be fine. I'm day 15 now/ no Vax and back to 99% . Only took Day Quill, Ny quill, sudafed sinus, as well as a few advils the first few days till the fever ended. Only pills I take regularly are D3, fish oil, and a dose of Apple cider vinegar in water daily . First 7-8 days I felt like shit though, not going to lie. Taste came back to 50% by day 10 and is still about the same. I was back to working out by day 11, and worked most of last week . One night ( day 12?) I was back to normal except for plugged feeling head and I'd been off any meds since about day 7-8. I woke up at 3am and if felt like someone had their thumbs pushing both eyeballs into my head and I had to run and pop a sinus pill..... so stay on those if a plugged up head is a symptom --- Lately the friends/family we have who are bought into this mess that always talk about that "friend from work in really good shape" who is lying in the hospital from the covid are telling me I pulled right through because I'm in "really good shape" 🤔

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
oh my gosh!!! 4W you take care of yourself. Any thoughts on taking Ivermectin or Hydroxycloriquin(sp)?

4Waters

Reaction score
oh my gosh!!! 4W you take care of yourself. Any thoughts on taking Ivermectin or Hydroxycloriquin(sp)?
If I can get them I will. Can't find that thread with the link to get a prescription. If anyone can find it give it a bump

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
My entire family are just now getting over the thing after 2 weeks. My best advice is eat as many calories as possible each day. Keep up the fluid intake also.

Hot baths also helped.

Kbach

Reaction score
Heal up Dan, let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

4Waters

Reaction score
Heal up Dan, let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
Will do, so far the wife and kids are fine but we had an extra kid this weekend (daughters BF) she is staying with us another night or 2 until her parents get their 5th wheel set up for her.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Hang tough. Wishing the best for you and your family. 💪

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

View attachment 1041290

Wishing you and everyone the best as we individuals around the world fight this man-made Chinese virus that our country and others are helping by not telling the truth about it or the vaccines.

Some day we'll take this country back and start telling the truth. Some day.