WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Dodger baseball thread!!!!!!!

KevinR

Reaction score
Nice game Doyers. Great pitching and some clutch hitting. And how do you spell Grand Slam? L U X !

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Time for a weekend series with the gay boys...😂😂😂 Should be a good one.
Doyers are finally back into the swing of things as of late. Time for some old skool rivalry shit. The real NL West rivalry. Lookin to bitch slap them Gayants back down to earth and take the West back. Fuck the Giants!! 😂
Leeeeeetttsssss go Doooooyyyyyyeeeersssssss

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Time for a weekend series with the gay boys...😂😂😂 Should be a good one.
Doyers are finally back into the swing of things as of late. Time for some old skool rivalry shit. The real NL West rivalry. Lookin to bitch slap them Gayants back down to earth and take the West back. Fuck the Giants!! 😂
Leeeeeetttsssss go Doooooyyyyyyeeeersssssss
Lol, you sure could be a great Raiders fan with the enthusiasm you possess. 😄🤣

caribbean20

Reaction score
Just got the season ticket holder’s note from the Dodgers, we can start using our seats, no restrictions, starting June 15.

KevinR

Reaction score
The Boys in Blue made it happen tonight. While 10 hits only produced 2 runs, Bauer shut the Gayants down.

Gotta love his messaging to the fans when we was replaced. We have a new Dodger stud.

K-DOG

Reaction score
Padres in first place. Hope it stays that way

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Anybody hear about this ? Could be big !
8083E643-B4DB-45ED-B9B4-849F4180FF3B.png

KevinR

Reaction score
Nice Doyer win tonight. Dingers by Turner, Muncy and 1st by rookie DJ Peters from Glendale, CA.

Even Kelly and Kenley did well, although Kelly did serve up a gopher ball.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Haven't bumped this in awhile....roster has been shaking up the past month or so...buuuuuttttt...

Sorry Padres....The Doyers just dropped the big fat cock block on you at the trade deadline.....😂😂😂😂
We're coming after you Giants 😁

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Haven't bumped this in awhile....roster has been shaking up the past month or so...buuuuuttttt...

Sorry Padres....The Doyers just dropped the big fat cock block on you at the trade deadline.....😂😂😂😂
We're coming after you Giants 😁
What are hearing? Did they get scherzer??

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Picked up Scherzer aaaaaannnd Trey Turner...lol......and Duffy from the Royals for relief....It's on.
Dam. Nice. Pitching has been ruff.

Seagars almost back to. But they gotta do something with belli. He's a guaranted out.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Dam. Nice. Pitching has been ruff.

Seagars almost back to. But they gotta do something with belli. He's a guaranted out.
Seager is back tomorrow......Adding Trey Turner should be a boost to the top of the lineup. I say slide Belli down the lineup and hope he comes alive. It is what it is.

rrrr

Reaction score
Bellinger looks completely lost with his buck sixty five average. What happened to that swagger from last year?

😁

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Seager is back tomorrow......Adding Trey Turner should be a boost to the top of the lineup. I say slide Belli down the lineup and hope he comes alive. It is what it is.
I'm going to believe segar when I see it lol. I don't trust Roberts at all on who's paying or not.

Honestly I think they should sit belli have him heal up his ham string and work on his bat.

With segar back put Taylor back in the out field. No reason to have a dead bat in the line up of segar is back.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Bellinger looks completely lost with his buck sixty five average. What happened to that swagger from last year?

😁
Injuries. And something in his head

He can't touch a high fastball to save his life so that's all he is seeing.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Been a awhile since I bumped......on the verge of a sweep....FUCK the Padres....lol. Thought they were gonna be then ones to beat...they have a month to get their shit together...plenty of games back for them. Shit....will the Giants stop winning? Didn't expect to be chasing them down the stretch. Let's goooo Doyers!!! Need to take the division....fuck that bullshit 1 game wild card series shit!!!😑

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Been a awhile since I bumped......on the verge of a sweep....FUCK the Padres....lol. Thought they were gonna be then ones to beat...they have a month to get their shit together...plenty of games back for them. Shit....will the Giants stop winning? Didn't expect to be chasing them down the stretch. Let's goooo Doyers!!! Need to take the division....fuck that bullshit 1 game wild card series shit!!!😑
For sure thought it was going to be Dodgers battling the Padres all year. Not the dam guards.

The 1 game thing is stupid. This is the pros, anything can happen in one dam game, at least give best of 3.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
For sure thought it was going to be Dodgers battling the Padres all year. Not the dam guards.

The 1 game thing is stupid. This is the pros, anything can happen in one dam game, at least give best of 3.
No shit....also considering the Doyers are like 11 games up from. The next wild card spot. 🙄 Doyers are like 30+ games over .500.......meanwhile, The Braves are like 10 games over .500 and ahead of their division with a lock on a playoff spot.. Lol...

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
No shit....also considering the Doyers are like 11 games up from. The next wild card spot. 🙄 Doyers are like 30+ games over .500.......meanwhile, The Braves are like 10 games over .500 and ahead of their division with a lock on a playoff spot.. Lol...
Yup. Lol

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Pujols and Scherzer were good investments. Especially producing at the moments they really need it.
Bullpen holding up after the loss of 2 key arms.

Lots of baseball left.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Pujols and Scherzer were good investments. Especially producing at the moments they really need it.
Bullpen holding up after the loss of 2 key arms.

Lots of baseball left.
Trey tuner as well. Scherzer was clutch though. The injurys have been crazy and Bauer deciding to go all 50 shades of grey. Pujols is just great to have around even in the dugout his energy is awesome.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We’ll never see Bauer again. The teams being cool about not rushing to judgement but at some point of this drama he’ll be gone.

I wonder how his payout will finalize?

Like Depp smacking his SO, set to earn another $900 million (read that another) with Disney and they dropped him cold.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Split the 6 game series against the Doyers. 😂😂😂😂
Psshhh... .500 in the Freeway Series.....but year after year, your boys are lucky to finish .500 on the season...😂😂 forget about even making the playoffs...lol. Trout and Shohtani need to bounce and stop wasting their talent and go somewhere to win.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
I haven't watch a dodger game since Mookie took a knee opening day last year
So let one clown have his opinion and his moment. All that BS in the MLB has faded away imo. Not like the NBA and the NFL where they keep trying to stuff it in your face.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
So let one clown have his opinion and his moment. All that BS in the MLB has faded away imo. Not like the NBA and the NFL where they keep trying to stuff it in your face.

i might start paying attention again. It does seem like MLB has learned their lesson. Still not watching although I see the LADs are sucking the Giants ass again. Lol

F the LADs

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Psshhh... .500 in the Freeway Series.....but year after year, your boys are lucky to finish .500 on the season...😂😂 forget about even making the playoffs...lol. Trout and Shohtani need to bounce and stop wasting their talent and go somewhere to win.
Ha ha..Trout gets hurt more often then Seager..:rolleyes::)

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
And of course.....the Doyers blow the series and lose when the Giants lose to gain momentum and don't tighten the gap.when they need to.....lol...buncha fuck sticks!!..😂🤩

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Lets gooooo muthaaaaa fucking Doooooyyyyeeeersssss.....close the gap tonight bitches!!!!!!🙃

Familyties

Reaction score
Have I missed something this year by not watching?
According to BetOnline(via NBC’s Michael Duarte), the Dodgers are actually the most hated team in MLB. They found that through an accumulation of Twitter data over the course of an entire month.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Have I missed something this year by not watching?
According to BetOnline(via NBC’s Michael Duarte), the Dodgers are actually the most hated team in MLB. They found that through an accumulation of Twitter data over the course of an entire month.
They signed a few big name free agents which typically pisses off fans of other teams.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Last edited: