WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lake Naci 2021

hallett21

Reaction score
Just checked the water levels for naci. Currently 37%. What’s the verdict for this summer? Can they catch a few storms in May? April is looking pretty dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JFMFG

Reaction score
All it takes is one good storm and it will be full. I’m not holding my breath though. This year has been pretty dry.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Yeah I also heard that Lake Powell is supposed to be down at about 34% capacity this summer.

schiadastan

Reaction score
Naci is going down a little over a foot and a half a day . Meaning it will be at minimum pool by the first of July. We are at 34 percent and San Antone is at 19 percent as of the weekend. It’s being very mis managed

JFMFG

Reaction score
Naci is going down a little over a foot and a half a day . Meaning it will be at minimum pool by the first of July. We are at 34 percent and San Antone is at 19 percent as of the weekend. It’s being very mis managed
Let all the water out for the farmers

hallett21

Reaction score

Did that lawsuit that home owners started get any traction?

sintax

Reaction score

mismanaged is an understatement. What they've been doing for years is bordering on criminal.

Minimatt

Reaction score
Just checked the water levels for naci. Currently 37%. What’s the verdict for this summer? Can they catch a few storms in May? April is looking pretty dry.

Slight chance of up to a 1/4" of rain this coming Sunday/Monday. The lake level is projected to be at 16% by the first week of August, and at 9% the first week of December, per MCWRA.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Nothing new or surprising for you though right? At what level will the Schiada/Boostpower neighborly compound be unreachable by boat?

Ol Man

Reaction score
What do you want....water .....or wine?

funkcity

Reaction score
13% full as of yesterday. Thank Monterey County for this. They will drain it dry. It WAS a great lake!

grumpy88

Reaction score
I have friends that live in heritage ranch but now keep there boat in havasu since the lake is so low . Sad deal

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Now is probably the time to buy a place there

I was just going to ask... Has this affected the housing pricing at all there?

Of all the places in California, Naci / Heritage Ranch would be one of the few I'd buy in.

RD

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Pic from today
1630350791824.png

4Waters

Reaction score
What's the lowest it got in '14-'15

hallett21

Reaction score
Can you still launch at the Marina?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

Of all the places in California, Naci / Heritage Ranch would be one of the few I'd buy in.

RD

Not too much. They havent skyrocketed like the rest of California, but they havent come down any at all. They have actually gone up about 10 to 15 percent since we sold 2 years ago.
Can you still launch at the Marina?

I believe so. Old neighbor Dusty posted pictures of towing somebody skiing yesterday.

Minimatt

Reaction score

RD
Inventory is still very low, so prices have so far remained pretty elevated.

grumpy88

Reaction score

RD
Really strict hoa . I would do your homework.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Only in certain tracts. There are something like 13 tracts. Some have very strict regulations, others.... not so much. Their enforcement of those rules do change depending on who is running the show at the moment. I have heard the current president is a real bitch though.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I went there a couple times years ago... ended up riding mini Harley's all over the place, and cruising a Cadillac this dude cut the roof off of.. LOL. It seemed like the Wild West when I was there? Maybe things changed.

RD

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I went there a couple times years ago... ended up riding mini Harley's all over the place, and cruising a Cadillac this dude cut the roof off of.. LOL. It seemed like the Wild West when I was there? Maybe things changed.

RD
They are a little more strict on non-plated OHV's, but really as long as you arent tearing up the trails or being a complete asshole you fly under the radar.

intense

Reaction score
Not so cheap anymore my place more than tripled since 2016

grumpy88

Reaction score

RD
I meant parking and guest and that kind of stuff . Motor homes not being able to be seen from the street . That kind of stuff . My friend gets fined all the time . They fully enforced the rules on him at least . To be fair i think he is in what is called heritage ranch 2 . Just make sure you read the fine print is all if you were ever serious .

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Why anyone would buy next to a resivour, that's only full a couple months out of the year, makes no sense to me.

The mosquitoes at the end of summer must be awful!

I heard they were going to be installing these signs...

a4c8c020acec8236af25db09cddc07ad.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Why anyone would buy next to a resivour, that's only full a couple months out of the year, makes no sense to me.

The mosquitoes at the end of summer must be awful!

I heard they were going to be installing these signs...

View attachment 1044001
It is the ONLY lake on the west coast in a climate anything like it. Not many mosquitos at all really.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I meant parking and guest and that kind of stuff . Motor homes not being able to be seen from the street . That kind of stuff . My friend gets fined all the time . They fully enforced the rules on him at least . To be fair i think he is in what is called heritage ranch 2 . Just make sure you read the fine print is all if you were ever serious .
The guest rules are shitty at times. And yeah, the parking rules depend on the tract you are in. We were in the tract across from the fire station and there were no parking restrictions at all over there. My boat sat in my drive way in front of the garage. I had just finished a RV pad before we moved for a 35' RV next to the house right behind the street easement. No real issues over there with parking or anything really.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I would take a Naci house all day long. My River pad has been empty last 5 weeks. The 110+ gets old. I would still keep the Parker spot though for when Naci is low. That's how I ended up in Parker no water at Naci that year.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Its a lake in the southwest..... where is there NOT a water level issue? Experience it sometime and you might understand.

Experience what exactly?

I've been there. But it was decades ago. I'm going say there are very few power boatable lakes in CA I haven't been on!

The POINT is...

This is a lake that is only usable a couple of months out of the year. And that is the only thing I'm trying to say. 😊

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Experience what exactly?

I've been there. But it was decades ago. I'm going say there are very few power boatable lakes in CA I haven't been on!

The POINT is...

This is a lake that is only usable a couple of months out of the year. And that is the only thing I'm trying to say. 😊
I gotcha. Well, as for buying a place at Naci, you also have everything else the central coast has to offer not far away at all. Some of the most beautiful coastline in the US is less than an hour away, vineyards all around, etc. Never a shortage of stuff to do up there.

(I miss it really bad)

Tank

Reaction score
The water level drops like this ever few years. Sucks for a couple months but once it rains it fills back up and quick! One big storm and the lake is full for the whole season again. We didn’t get much rain at all last winter (only one decent storm). Lake was spilling over a couple years ago after the big storms.

Everyone that owns in the area knows the routine. We get decent rain, the level stays up. Dry season, level drops. It was the lowest I’ve ever seen it 2 or 3 years ago then full boat over the spill way that winter. There’s a thread on here with all the pics.

if the lake ever stays low and nearly empty for a couple to 3 years. THEN I could see the market dropping up there. But like I said, those that own there and those that would be interested in owning there know the drill.