WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Latest update from Cambell

The message he's starting to hear is herd immunity won't be possible - everyones going to get it.

Bunch of doctors now believe its endemic and everyones going to get it, so whatever preparation you're going to make or not, get it done because you will catch it.

data on efficacies from UK are turning out to be similar to other countries.

50% for infection (a bit better than israel's findings)
90% hospitalization
96% against death
The last two being pretty consistent from country to country.

Germany and others are going to move away from testing everyone, to only bothering if you are hospitalized because the numbers would be ridiculously high, but not reflect the actual burden which is hospitalization.

- top line message -

Pick your poison gents its coming and you are going to get it.
Or we have already had it, been exposed routinely over the last year, and are still walking and talking just fine... kinda like every flu season.🤔

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I'm sure Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci and their like are NOT going bankrupt. These assholes are rolling in the dough while everyday people are dying from the BS virus they helped create. Now, they are making money from pushing their "Vaccine mandates" which ironically just received approval status. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Over 5 billion jabs at $10-$30 per…they’re laughing all the way to the bank.

I believe the “gain of function” research was:
Develop virus + develop vaccine = profit

Only the virus was accidentally released too soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Over 5 billion jabs at $10-$30 per…they’re laughing all the way to the bank.

I believe the “gain of function” research was:
Develop virus + develop vaccine = profit

Only the virus was accidentally released too soon.

And human excrement like Fauci profit from both the virus and the vac

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Reinfected poeple get counted twice - -not following you outside of that?

We're aligned on the government, but J&H is a university as well as hospital, not quite the government.

One interesting stats is this was an opportunity to see if Capatilsm beat Communism to the Vax and it did not - Russia beat everyone.

Do the inmates believe Russia is also trying to kill its own population or others by selling/ donating to them, or is only the American government trying to do that?

Heres Worldometers Data

Doesnt match J&H exactly but pretty close.

View attachment 1044541

They have not been counting people.

As In person A had 4 test with 3 positive. 1 case with 3 positive tests.

They have been counting tests

As in no person involved, 4 test 3 positive means 3 cases.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HotRod82

Reaction score
Latest update from Cambell

The message he's starting to hear is herd immunity won't be possible - everyones going to get it.

Bunch of doctors now believe its endemic and everyones going to get it, so whatever preparation you're going to make or not, get it done because you will catch it.

data on efficacies from UK are turning out to be similar to other countries.

50% for infection (a bit better than israel's findings)
90% hospitalization
96% against death
The last two being pretty consistent from country to country.

Germany and others are going to move away from testing everyone, to only bothering if you are hospitalized because the numbers would be ridiculously high, but not reflect the actual burden which is hospitalization.

- top line message -

Pick your poison gents its coming and you are going to get it.

Just like I have been saying since the beginning. There is no stopping it. Maybe I should have been a doctor?

My question now is - Is the vaccine responsible for the reduced death rate once hospitalized OR is it just the simple fact we now know how to treat it?
Second question is how many will the vax kill in the next 10 years because it was not tested properly?

What a complete clusterfuck, are we sure Biden isn't running the vaccine program?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
They have not been counting people.

As In person A had 4 test with 3 positive. 1 case with 3 positive tests.

They have been counting tests

As in no person involved, 4 test 3 positive means 3 cases.

Im not certain that is the true.

I can find a tracking count of tests per case, so its being tracked.

Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 6.26.05 AM.png

Last edited:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Just like I have been saying since the beginning. There is no stopping it. Maybe I should have been a doctor?

My question now is - Is the vaccine responsible for the reduced death rate once hospitalized OR is it just the simple fact we now know how to treat it?
Second question is how many will the vax kill in the next 10 years because it was not tested properly?

What a complete clusterfuck, are we sure Biden isn't running the vaccine program?

The Brits are claiming its already saved 60-66K poeple.
On the first question since treatment hasn't really changed the medical community credits the vax - but thats no surprise.

If you look at the maximum cocktail that trump got, Greg Abbot got about the same thing. Not much diff.
(isnt it nice how politicians get no expense spared treatment and best of everything while your average joe <read as you and I > gets fucked)

Really tough to say.

I certainly have no crystal ball.

I'm personally more worried about what happens when I get covid, (if I haven't already had it) than vax side effects - but thats me.
It also a question of what is worry #1 and what is worry #2.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score

View attachment 1044680

I know for a fact in SD county, they are counting positive tests (each positive test is a case). The question came up about an individual taking multiple tests and testing positive and the county stated they did not have the ability to track tests by individual, thus each positive test would be a case. They don’t receive that data and have no unique identifier from the testing location.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I know for a fact in SD county, they are counting positive tests (each positive test is a case). The question came up about an individual taking multiple tests and testing positive and the county stated they did not have the ability to track tests by individual, thus each positive test would be a case. They don’t receive that data and have no unique identifier from the testing location.

Covid would be no different from any other disease in the test per case counting.

There would be no way to determine a positivity rate if you cant track tests per case.

Real curious to see more about that position if you can find any data about it. There is all kinds of data about tests vs cases.

IF you go look at the link I posted and put up the UK's testing their peak is 10X ours
New Zealand is like 1000 test per confirmed case.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
Covid would be no different from any other disease in the test per case count.

There would be no way to determine a positivity rate if you cant track tests per case.

Real curious to see more about that position if you can find any data about it. There is all kinds of data about tests vs cases.

IF you go look at the link I posted and put up the UK's testing their peak is 10X ours

I would need to go find it. It was asked during on the early Q&A sessions in 2020 and I remember thinking WTF, that impacts the numbers big time. In CA, the data gets difficult to drill into. CA no longer reports cases, they report test executed and positive tests, then hospitalizations. No data about cases, which should be unique.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I would need to go find it. It was asked during on the early Q&A sessions in 2020 and I remember thinking WTF, that impacts the numbers big time. In CA, the data gets difficult to drill into. CA no longer reports cases, they report test executed and positive tests, then hospitalizations. No data about cases, which should be unique.

Curious if you can find it - thanks.

I'll drill into this - Ive not seen this site.

Are you saying a confirmatory positive test is counted as two cases?

At a glance they are still using the term "confirmed cases"

Singleton

Reaction score
Curious if you can find it - thanks.

I'll drill into this - Ive not seen this site.

Are you saying a confirmatory positive test is counted as two cases?

At a glance they are still using the term "confirmed cases"

drill into the definition and you will see “confirmed cases” equals positive test result.
CA is interchanging cases and test results. They should be different, but they are not in CA
so, as a %
C23D7A45-7268-415E-ABC5-369B3B856702.png

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Ill check it out.

Under " new cases" What does the last line say?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Man....all I can say after reading a lot of this is that after a while don't you just shut down? Its like having a cackling wife or something that just won't shut the fuck up.

Make your choice and live with your consequences is all it comes down to. Its America peeps.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Covid would be no different from any other disease in the test per case counting.

My SIL is a travel nurse, and also says there is no way to track tests per cases. There never has been, she has been all over the country. When we talk about all the reasons the numbers are close to meaningless, this is why.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
My SIL is a travel nurse, and also says there is no way to track tests per cases. There never has been, she has been all over the country. When we talk about all the reasons the numbers are close to meaningless, this is why.

This seems all over the map vs cut and dried.

Standardized reporting seems to have taken about 6 months between the states.

The covid tracking projects take is this.

First, states reporting unique people aim to control for multiple swabs per person—an individual can be swabbed multiple times when they go for a COVID-19 PCR test, usually via the nose and mouth. If individuals have multiple swabs taken, they are still counted as one person tested, even though multiple samples were collected and tested. This is usually done as replication to control for false results.

Second, states adjust for multiple tests per person across time so that if someone takes two tests, months apart, they are still recorded as one person tested.

With not everyone sick getting tested and overcounts the real number is a beast.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
This seems all over the map vs cut and dried.

Standardized reporting seems to have taken about 6 months between the states.

The covid tracking projects take is this.

First, states reporting unique people aim to control for multiple swabs per person—an individual can be swabbed multiple times when they go for a COVID-19 PCR test, usually via the nose and mouth. If individuals have multiple swabs taken, they are still counted as one person tested, even though multiple samples were collected and tested. This is usually done as replication to control for false results.

Second, states adjust for multiple tests per person across time so that if someone takes two tests, months apart, they are still recorded as one person tested.

With not everyone sick getting tested and overcoounts the real number is a beast.

It is all over the map. Then you have states and counties changing how they decide to "count" cases and deaths and changing their numbers after the fact.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
It is all over the map. Then you have states and counties changing how they decide to "count" cases and deaths and changing their numbers after the fact.

I like to look at the world data and strip away the US to see whats happening everywhere else.

It seems the Brits have a better handle on this than we do.

just_floatin

Reaction score
No one in their right mind believes the fabricated numbers from anywhere on this planet. Everyone both with the shot or not will be exposed to the virus. That is the only certainty.

Case in point. A family member of mine is in day six of self-quarantine with the virus. Guess what, just me and the folks here in the dungeon have this data. The test results were by way of a home rapid test. Therefore, the metric results are not tracked anywhere.

Crackle on and brag about how the Brits and perhaps the Taliban have a better handle on the virus. Frickn 🤡 world.
61CD7064-B900-4F36-94DA-D16C479BA935.jpeg
Nothing. The data is Meaningless

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
As of yesterday at 2 p.m. our County hospitals have 8 vaccinated patients and 100 unvaccinated patients.

just_floatin

Reaction score
As of yesterday at 2 p.m. our County hospitals have 8 vaccinated patients and 100 unvaccinated patients.
And just how was this sensitive confidential source data under the HIPPA umbrella obtained? CBS news 🤡 🤡

HotRod82

Reaction score
You know gentleman it all comes down to this for me......
Prior to Covid 19, if Big Pharma could have stopped a Corona Virus (which were first detected in humans in the 60's) , they would have because that vaccine would literally have been worth Billions of dollars. Big Pharma chases big money, that's how the system works. If they could have had a vaccine for ANY corona virus, they would have already done it. We are supposed to believe that somehow, magically, they have developed a safe effective vaccine for a corona virus in a year? I'm so frustrated at the inconsistency of the data, IMO, the data is so compromised none of it can be trusted. Sad times for sure.

The silver lining is Covid has forced me to get back into the gym, eat better, and focus more on my health....I believe this is the best defense against Covid and as a bonus my pants fit a little better.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Reinfected poeple get counted twice - -not following you outside of that?

We're aligned on the government, but J&H is a university as well as hospital, not quite the government.

One interesting stats is this was an opportunity to see if Capatilsm beat Communism to the Vax and it did not - Russia beat everyone.

Do the inmates believe Russia is also trying to kill its own population or others by selling/ donating to them, or is only the American government trying to do that?

Heres Worldometers Data

Doesnt match J&H exactly but pretty close.

View attachment 1044541

Sorry to be nit picky but Russia has not been communist since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991. There are still some communist ideologies present but the county is capitalist. Carry on.

Is Russia Communist Today? - History (historyonthenet.com)

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Sorry to be nit picky but Russia has not been communist since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991. There are still some communist ideologies present but the county is capitalist. Carry on.

I might buy into the idea that Russia is capitalist however it certainly is run by a dictator in a country that pretends to have a functioning government

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
- Thomas Jefferson

hallett21

Reaction score
You guys following the MU variant?

Sounds like out of Columbia and other South American countries. I’m sure it’s already here in So Cal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

View attachment 1044680

That's how they started. I don't know if they ever stopped.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

It is. They are padding the numbers to show its worse than it is. So they can mandate all this extra control for themselves. Plus it's what allowed them to cheat in the election. And it will happen again.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

We are not talking about UK. Here that is what they are doing.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Imagine if you would, a vaccine so good that we need to deny medical care to the unvaccinated to take care of all the sick vaccinated. 🤡World.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

View attachment 1044680

UD.... I've heard it as well... they are counting the tests... one person could of been tested 5x... with results of 4 positives to 1 negative....
just another scare tactic....

people are sick, people are dieing.... it is a Virus.... but not to the extent that is being presented.....

They are FUCKING US ALL... everyone...

the game plan has been laid out for a long time.... 100s of videos...

you can show people one video, two videos, 10 videos. 100's video.... of the elite stating what they are "NOW DOING"...

people will still not believe.....

people "WAKE THE FUCK UP"

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I've talked about US UK and Israel for quite some time.

What happens in israel will very likely flow through the rest of the countries.
I realize the actual issues will. However the reporting of cases and side effects is what I'm talking about. The data is all corrupted due to how they report or not report.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I realize the actual issues will. However the reporting of cases and side effects is what I'm talking about. The data is all corrupted due to how they report or not report.

Three postures one can take on the available data on all three efficacies.The least important of the three is cases, behind hospitalization and death.

The data is worth nothing
The data is golden
The data is worth something

I pick something, you and most in this thread pick nothing because you think the whole thing is government conspiracy.

I dislike the government equally, and believe we are always being misled in multiple ways - but dont put covid in the conspiracy bucket with you guys.

I love a good conspiracy, but just dont go that far with this.

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score
And there you are @Uncle Dave. We speak bad data in bad data out, you speak covid is not a conspiracy. Yore response to @spectra3279 are not only off topic, they are suspicious and unfounded. My perception of you.
👇🏽
AAEF7141-4037-431D-BAF6-D72BE2B2697D.jpeg

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Three postures one can take on the available data on all three efficacies.The least important of the three is cases, behind hospitalization and death.

The data is worth nothing
The data is golden
The data is worth something

I pick something, you and most in this thread pick nothing because you think the whole thing is government conspiracy.

I dislike the government equally, and believe we are always being misled in multiple ways - but dont put covid in the conspiracy bucket with you guys.

I love a good conspiracy, but just dont go that far with this.
I think you might find some useful info by checking out Dr. Scott Atlas, and Alex Berenson, both are straight forward numbers guys.