WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Track Day at Laguna Seca tomorrow

Lord M((Squared))

Reaction score
Laguna Seca...love that track.....Sonoma though is my favorite. I used to have to run exhaust tube extenders(can kind of see them in first pic) angled away from the db mics so their poor flaggers would get a face full of down shifts 🤣......always tried short shifting anything to not get kicked out. Some good looking track cars on here. Love my 800+hp 4 door track taxi that can run sub 1.50 lap times at ACS, and my Camaro ss which has become a full race car build. My better half raced our E36 M3 in the Bimmer Challenge with Speed Ventures I'm sad I have to wait another year for my C8 Z06R though but will be well worth it once I can hear that 8.000+rpm motor sing. Some older pics that bring back some awesome times
14 - 1.jpg
sonoma2014.jpg
15 - 1 (1).jpg
Bimmerfest_2015-51 (1).jpg
15 - 1.jpg
2014bigwillow.JPG

rrrr

Reaction score
Cool. What kind of speeds where you seeing on the roval? My fastest was a 1:40.8 and the track is slower this year due to them letting maintenance go on it. I believe I got up to 143 mph on the roval.

Great video. The car was really dialed in.

It's too bad NASCAR/ISC is going to tear up the track. It will eliminate a venue that provides good racing for cars like yours and is easy to access. Thanks for posting the video, it's a good one.

rrrr

Reaction score
Short video of my son in his Formula today around the track. It's a partial view of the 3 mile long track. Made the video in standard view to show the scenery of Area27 in Oliver BC

Another good video. Love the sound of the car going through the gears.

precisiondetails

Reaction score

It's too bad NASCAR/ISC is going to tear up the track. It will eliminate a venue that provides good racing for cars like yours and is easy to access. Thanks for posting the video, it's a good one.
It’s supposed to turn into a short track that NASCAR will use on the schedule

poncho

Reaction score
I have the 6 speed. I’m running with Exclusive track days.
Ran a 1:53 at Auto club. Tried the Toyo R888R and did not like them. Now I’m back to the Goodyear’s.
Only been to Laguna once and ran a 1:42. We will see today.
It was cool when I went to Fontana. My good buddies Tony from DCB and Josh from Teague came and watched.
Supercar F3 tires?.....I have them on my Z06 and they are amazing when they get some heat in them, cold is real interesting.

Cdog

Reaction score

Thx! The guy I beat is a fierce competitor & one of the fastest guys in SRF3. He set the pole for the June sprints & the run offs last year. I threw everything I had at that lap. Cheers!!

rrrr

Reaction score
Thx! The guy I beat is a fierce competitor & one of the fastest guys in SRF3. He set the pole for the June sprints & the run offs last year. I threw everything I had at that lap. Cheers!!

It looked like he was big-time loose.

😁