WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Further division…F U Biden

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
<——— Really getting a kick out of everybody upset with biden & company after just 8 months. WTF you guys think was going down 11/3/20? biden did’nt even bother campaign,he stayed home.. Meanwhile when Trump walked into a stadium he filled that stadium. Did you notice the boat parades? Top it all off 11/3/20 thru 1/20/21 not one fucking effort to stop the disaster we now facing. You morons really think our founding fathers or our biological Grandfathers would tolerate what has happened here ?
Thank God i have had to work my ass off for better part of 65 years and still have enuff remaining to work my ass off thru this mess some very fucked up people have created for all of us.

Spectra18

Reaction score
Bold strategy. I’m sure pissing off the people we trained to fight will end well.

To your point, you don’t have to chew ice cream.

sad but I’ve worked/interned at the VA. So many of them are on a shit Show of a series of medication. Great way to test the populace to see side effects of medication. Yet people protest about lab rats.

- PS I thought it was punk rock to go against the government. Yesterday at HD I wanted to rip a MISFITS t shirt off a homo who was masked outside the parking lot with his fam. POSER !

azsunfun

Reaction score
pissing off every family member of a vet, can see the wagon wheels falling off the democrat comis push! want to be a dictator dont be surprised when the people you SERVE, thier patience runs out.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm this?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
FWIW, my daughter and her family have season tickets to Alabama Games.....they went yesterday....here is a text I got from her. :D

1631498888360.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
sad but I’ve worked/interned at the VA. So many of them are on a shit Show of a series of medication. Great way to test the populace to see side effects of medication. Yet people protest about lab rats.

- PS I thought it was punk rock to go against the government. Yesterday at HD I wanted to rip a MISFITS t shirt off a homo who was masked outside the parking lot with his fam. POSER !
Out here, we have a good size contingent of vets 55 and younger. The rumors about withholding care have been going for a month or so.
As for the meds...the VA out here issues drugs for pain and PTSD. You have to get tested to make sure ALL are in your system to refill. There may or may not be guys that will take them the day before testing, so they all show on the panel.
Most of the guys I know don't claim PTSD, but need neck or shoulder surgeries they can't get.

No matter what the case really is, not the group I'd piss off.

Backlash

Reaction score
I'm not a veteran but this entire topic irritates the shit out of me. The men and women who have served our country deserve the best possible care, period. There should be no expenses spared to take care of those who have provided us with the freedoms we enjoy today. Period.

We'll give away billions of dollars to other countries to support THEIR needs, and allow illegal immigrants into this country who we also provide medical care for....but we cant seem to find a better way to take care of our veterans?? Give me a fucking break.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I'm not a veteran but this entire topic irritates the shit out of me. The men and women who have served our country deserve the best possible care, period. There should be no expenses spared to take care of those who have provided us with the freedoms we enjoy today. Period.

We'll give away billions of dollars to other countries to support THEIR needs, and allow illegal immigrants into this country who we also provide medical care for....but we cant seem to find a better way to take care of our veterans?? Give me a fucking break.

100%.

motormonkey

Reaction score
Current enlisted have too, government employees and contractors have too. I could defiantly see the VA make it a requirement in the future.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Current enlisted have too, government employees and contractors have too. I could defiantly see the VA make it a requirement in the future.
But not all government employees have to. Whitehouse, senate and congress are all exempt. That tells me there is some serious issues with this vax.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score

Friends works the sub base in SD. They have not done anything, stating the DOD has not issued a formal policy. Same with active duty. all talk, no action.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Like 2020 with Trump? First we have to overcome the "steal factor" or it's "bye bye" Freedom :mad:
Agreed. Starts with people volunteering to work the polling place.

We have technology to solve this problem. Livestream polling place monitors. Pretty low costs solution. Few GoPros and a cloud based server. That way anyone who wants to monitor can do so.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
That was proven false. USPS is classified as a government subcontractor and would have to get the poke, if and when the regulation is ever released.
Not sure that was the original intent, but they caught so much shit they made the change.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
You know what’s funny? For some reason, we have a hard on for Russia. We love China. But, at least in both of those commie countries, they take care of their veterans. Specially in Russia. Highest respect for individuals who fought and served for mother Russia. Our country has officially turned into garbage. You can see from the actions taken in Afghanistan. Pathetic to say the least.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Agreed. Starts with people volunteering to work the polling place.

We have technology to solve this problem. Livestream polling place monitors. Pretty low costs solution. Few GoPros and a cloud based server. That way anyone who wants to monitor can do so.

There is existing video right now of multiple election results transgressions from last November.
Ballot manipulation, suitcases being drug out from under tables, all kinds of shady shit and it is all dismissed as false.
There is no legal recourse. It’s all rigged.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
There is existing video right now of multiple election results transgressions from last November.
Ballot manipulation, suitcases being drug out from under tables, all kinds of shady shit and it is all dismissed as false.
There is no legal recourse. It’s all rigged.
I tend to try and look for solutions to the problem. Can't turn back time. I do believe shenanigans took place, but we can't fix that. What we can do is have proactive discussions on how we might prevent future issues with our elections. Odd we love to go meddle in other countries elections, while our own are suspect. I am not yet ready to give up and accept that they cheat and will get away with it for all time.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I tend to try and look for solutions to the problem. Can't turn back time. I do believe shenanigans took place, but we can't fix that. What we can do is have proactive discussions on how we might prevent future issues with our elections. Odd we love to go meddle in other countries elections, while our own are suspect. I am not yet ready to give up and accept that they cheat and will get away with it for all time.

Oh I’m not suggesting “giving up” in the least.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Oh I’m not suggesting “giving up” in the least.
Not my intent to suggest that you are giving up. However I do hear people complaining that the right will never win another election, yet don't want to talk about how to make sure we have election integrity.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/hist...tentious-presidential-election-ever-28429530/

Lets not forget this fantastic historic election.
https://ap.gilderlehrman.org/essay/presidential-election-1800-story-crisis-controversy-and-change

Partisanship seems the best way to get a nomination for federal office. Unfortunately the best candidates don't get an opportunity to serve. I often wonder what it would be like to have a moderate president that could work both sides of the aisle only to be quickly struck with the facts that the Congress is not willing to negotiate, compromise, or consider a mutual gains approach regardless of which side.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score

I've looked and can't find it anywhere else. Seems like it would be big news in conservative media. I suspect the "Delaware Ohio News" may be a satire site, judging by their other articles.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I've looked and can't find it anywhere else. Seems like it would be big news in conservative media. I suspect the "Delaware Ohio News" may be a satire site, judging by their other articles.

thinking this too.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Thanks Angie. I probably shouldnt have put it up afterall ;(

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Only problem with having discussions is that it's only among ourselves as the dems, the fbi and the court system don't see anything wrong with it.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Only problem with having discussions is that it's only among ourselves as the dems, the fbi and the court system don't see anything wrong with it.

If we believe they are cheating, can't we study it and deploy counter measures, or expose it? We have some smart people, but most are just too busy making money and living life. "The past is useful as a ways and means for progress" I don't really want to listen to talk about how the 2020 election was stolen unless we are talking about how they did it and learn from it.

I believe you should have to show ID to vote, but I also believe it is a states rights issue and the local government should set rules that makes sense for their culture. If they don't want to have to show ID are there other things we can do to insure fair elections? America has faced this problem before in our history, we can solve for it again.

I do find it funny, that America wants to go to other countries and make noise about fair elections, yet we can't seem to provide transparency.

It starts local. I would like to believe that some states are laying a foundation for protecting the vote.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If we believe they are cheating, can't we study it and deploy counter measures, or expose it? We have some smart people, but most are just too busy making money and living life. "The past is useful as a ways and means for progress" I don't really want to listen to talk about how the 2020 election was stolen unless we are talking about how they did it and learn from it.

I believe you should have to show ID to vote, but I also believe it is a states rights issue and the local government should set rules that makes sense for their culture. If they don't want to have to show ID are there other things we can do to insure fair elections? America has faced this problem before in our history, we can solve for it again.

I do find it funny, that America wants to go to other countries and make noise about fair elections, yet we can't seem to provide transparency.

It starts local. I would like to believe that some states are laying a foundation for protecting the vote.

Define “we” and “they”.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

You can only expose it if the ones that uphold the laws are willing to pursue it. This bunch of democrat nutswingers don't seem to give a shit and are glad it happened.