WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sand Sports Super Show (The SXS show) - What are you going to buy there?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Yes and no...

Back in the day, I would be there when the gates opened and RUN to the places that's sold riding gear!

They had all of last year's stuff at close out prices. My crew all scored Troy Lee desert jackets one year. We bought every single one they had.

After Friday, all you'll see is camo pink gear in XXXL and XXXS. They are trying to clear out old stock.

As for hard parts and accessories? I never noticed a huge price difference. It's Freaking expensive for a vender to attend those shows. They go to make a profit, and not to loose money.

If what you want happens to be there on the shelf, as always..

Cash talks. 👍

I need a new pair of riding boots. Friday could be a plan.
Same as the LA boat show. And I cant go Friday, somebody grab me pink camo riding gear, 34 waste, XL shirt, thx.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
sqnqFIN.jpg

Maybe find a deal on these for the X3 MAX

riverroyal

Reaction score
sqnqFIN.jpg

Maybe find a deal on these for the X3 MAX
I have these. Dont expect much from them. They free up each side of the sway bar to move but the chatter from wash boards is still there. I was hoping for more results.
King makes the also

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
By the way I’m sure you have already seen this.. but

SPEED UTV Unveiling: Friday night 6 PM Sand Sports Super Show. We are looking forward to showing you the vehicle you believed in. We are looking forward to showing you the extra steps we took to ensure that we didn't cut a corner, or rush something to market. We are looking forward to providing you the ability to speak with Robby Gordon, my self, our team of engineers, sales and support staff. If you are a customer and have a master number. Please stop by the merchandise trailer, and get a Speed Wrist Band. This will provided you complementary food and drink at our booth. It is our way of having you not just get to know us, but to know all the other Speed UTV customers. We have a ton to show you, and lots of new swag for our Speed Family and Friends . See you all there, I looking forward to seeing all of you and thank you once again in person. Sincerely, Todd Romano and all of us at Speed UTV.

Robby and I are providing this hospitality to owners and their family's. Our way of celebrating with our customers and friends. Who wants to sit by the Keg with me all weekend? I have access to the tap!!!
I'm up for Foam Monitor. Might need a handful of RDP pasties to plaster. You going Friday too?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
They suggested buying tickets online, save money and avoid line at ticket booth. Mmmm, yeah, tickets are reduced price but then they add a fee. Smart [emoji12]

Who has a discount code to share with the group here to save a couple bucks to tip the bartenders Friday nite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wallnutz

Reaction score
They are severely limiting us on passes this year. Looks like if we buy more vendor passes for the weekend they will cost more than buying daily passes. At least that's what it looks like, glad that's not my department.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Make sure you go by the speed booth LOL. Pick up your 5k pulled pork sandwich and check out their new merch!! HAHA

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Guess I won’t be picking up a 2022 Canam at the show. My dealer where I have a deposit called me over the weekend and said the 2022 X3 Deliveries have been pushed to the right from October to January :oops:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Make sure you go by the speed booth LOL. Pick up your 5k pulled pork sandwich and check out their new merch!! HAHA
Guess I won’t be picking up a 2022 Canam at the show. My dealer where I have a deposit called me over the weekend and said the 2022 X3 Deliveries have been pushed to the right from October to January :oops:

Perspective

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Bummer.

Reactions: TPC

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Perspective

Just laughing at situation that some of my friends are in waiting for their new machine. I'm sure perfection takes time but don't announce unattainable deadlines if you can't come through. That damages reputation and credibility IMO.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Just laughing at situation that some of my friends are in waiting for their new machine. I'm sure perfection takes time but don't announce unattainable deadlines if you can't come through. That damages reputation and credibility IMO.

The only people that seem concerned are the ones that aren’t waiting for one :). The ones that sold last year going for a machine and lost a season are probably annoyed.

You can’t get a Can Am or a new truck you order night now either. These are established manufacturers that can’t even deliver right now. Why are you putting the same standard on a new company that set a timetable before a global pandemic even happened?

That said I was adamant from the beginning 2 years ago that these would be late.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We're stopping by the insurance booth to get Jake from State Farms autograph for Bildoe.

DLC

Reaction score
0h man that’s great! I have a client named Jake and he wears khaki’s…..

I might need to get a pic w/ ol Jake

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
The only people that seem concerned are the ones that aren’t waiting for one :). The ones that sold last year going for a machine and lost a season are probably annoyed.

You can’t get a Can Am or a new truck you order night now either. These are established manufacturers that can’t even deliver right now. Why are you putting the same standard on a new company that set a timetable before a global pandemic even happened?

That said I was adamant from the beginning 2 years ago that these would be late.

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers and applaud Robby and all those trying to stay in business during these difficult times. I'm not particularly concerned about this either. I don't have any deposits out to any manufacturers, or waiting on machines to show up. I just like you knew 2 years ago that these would be late as well. I'm well aware of the current situation and the struggles that all manufactures are facing right now. Good luck with your Can-am hopefully it shows up In January. My friends General was scheduled to arrive in October and he got the dreaded call just like you and hopes for January as well..

Icky

Reaction score
Well as if today......I need seat belts, led whip, maybe some new lights, and maybe some new seat sliders. I need to talk with prp and see how long it would be to change the color of the piping on my podium seats that I've never installed

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We want a buggy width 8.5' X 24' enclose cargo trailer.
We'll stop by the Carson Trailer camp and see what they offer.

Right now we can save $10.000.00 driving to Austin Tx.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Bought a Polaris from coyne.

2021 xp4t

Msrp + 700 delivery, + tax no dealer mark up.

100 deposit fully refundable.

6 to 8 week delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deckin Around

Reaction score
I posted this in the speedUTV thread too, I’m a big fan but surprised Robby let this happen at all and go to the show this way. I’m sure he will whip the robot welders into shape for the production run but his is head is going to explode when he sees these on social media.
28C4524D-8BA5-4A6D-8E98-B08939DE6751.png
A72945E8-29DF-413B-BF71-3C3BD704ED94.png

cakemoto

Reaction score
I posted this in the speedUTV thread too, I’m a big fan but surprised Robby let this happen at all and go to the show this way. I’m sure he will whip the robot welders into shape for the production run but his is head is going to explode when he sees these on social media. View attachment 1050887 View attachment 1050886
There were pictures of the cage fitting also. Was hard to tell though

Deckin Around

Reaction score
We want a buggy width 8.5' X 24' enclose cargo trailer.
We'll stop by the Carson Trailer camp and see what they offer.

Right now we can save $10.000.00 driving to Austin Tx.
How did that go? Waht's the Texas price and how much would it be for us to get 2 shipped to cali?

77charger

Reaction score
Wasnt planning on going but did so last min fri,Ended up buying a new 5150 whip 6ft bluetooth to replace my 4ft one.Oh and 3 15 dollar beers too.

Pretty much ended up with the 5150 based on previous customer service wanted to just get the new magnetic base beers were kicked in so bought new one.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
What would I buy there? Definitely not new paddles for my rail. Couldn't find one set in the whole place. If you are a SxS guy, the show is probably great. Total waste for the rest of us.