WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsom's Recall

702sandman

Reaction score
When does it all end?

When the Democrats stop lawyering up in order to stop election audits and allow the verification that the basement candidate with dementia.......................got the most votes in history.

I agree with this. I truly believe he didn’t get that many votes 😂😂 on his own…In my heart I think a lot of his votes were just anti trump votes. I’m not saying good or bad just saying that’s what I believe. I’m just referring to if the red or blue wins… I guess I just wish we could all believe in our voting system and not question every single election. We have to accept the good and the bad when we win or loose that’s all..

530RL

Reaction score
To be fair the bacon issue was voted on by the people (farming/ranch conditions for animals).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

🙂🙂🙂

look-im-trying-to-rant-here-stop-interrupting-me-with-facts-and-reason-fd53e.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I agree with this. I truly believe he didn’t get that many votes 😂😂 on his own…In my heart I think a lot of his votes were just anti trump votes. I’m not saying good or bad just saying that’s what I believe. I’m just referring to if the red or blue wins… I guess I just wish we could all believe in our voting system and not question every single election. We have to accept the good and the bad when we win or loose that’s all..

The thing is that it’s all smoke and mirrors.
Elections are only a small part of it.
Trump caught them with their pants down in 2016.
They honestly did not prepare to have to try to win because they never considered that the people might actually vote for Trump.
That will never happen again.
I was raised by a guy that was an integral part of the shady shit for most of his active duty career.
Then he did even more shady shit as a civilian. Then he went into corrections and was involved with State politics as that applied.
From a very young age starting around 1970 he involved my brother and me in what he knew (to some degree) about the workings of our government and how things really are.
Basically, we the people are a necessary evil that require herding. On the one hand we are an asset that feeds the locomotive, on the other hand we are uppity children that need kept in line so the adults can play their games.
NOTHING is as it seems. This isn’t conspiracy, it’s the way it is, the way it’s always been.
The difference today is instant information.
We think we see huge crimes and treason (and we do), but it’s nothing new...we just see it now.
This is why the evil overlords do not hide it...they’ve never had to hide it before, and nowadays at times they are a little to flagrant and let their slip show on occasion.

It’s why Biden gets mad when questioned. It’s why they eliminate possible leaks. (They too aren’t really used to dealing with an informed citizenry, so it’s easier to just eliminate liabilities)
The election fraud is flagrant...but it doesn’t matter.
Personally I don’t care who wins because it doesn’t really matter.
Trump was an anomaly...a guy who wasnt in the club right or left. (Don’t forget, GW just compared 1/6 to 9/11. If that doesn’t illustrate the similarities I don’t know what does)

The rhetoric from the ghouls is already taking hold as far as newsome recall goes
“The State is 70% registered Dem...it’s to be expected”
And it’s working. “Disregard any anomaly because it really doesn’t matter” ...and people are already accepting it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I get that and understood that AND I appreciate you understanding my side of it. 👍

hallett21

Reaction score
Living in LA county the outcome does not surprise me. Conservatives are probably outnumbered 10:1.

Was just talking with a buddy in San Diego and his sentiment was the opposite (meaning mostly conservatives in their area).

I can see where you think there’s a scam going on when everyone around you voted Yes on the recall. In my case my heart sank when I stood in line.

I think this was a long shot at best when POTUS, VP and Obama were all campaigning against the recall.

Couple that with people on the government cheese who only need to mail in their ballot to keep the checks coming.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Holy BS recalls Batman! I haven’t seen an ASS kicking like that since Desert Storm……If someone pulled their head out they would’ve known it didn’t stand a chance Considering it took an extra 4 month extension just to gather the 12% minimum of signatures needed for a recall vote.
I just hope by the time we get a republican governor the Demos have forgotten about this stupid shenanigan and let him serve out the term he was elected to Instead of wasting another $280+ million of our tax dollars.
I wonder how how they’ll try to spin their stolen/fraudulent election claims this time since people from both parties are allowed to supervise all election activities including the counting and validating of ballots?? Nah. I’m not gonna waste another minute wondering about about any of this. Moving on. Bye Felicia’s.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Living in LA county the outcome does not surprise me. Conservatives are probably outnumbered 10:1.

Was just talking with a buddy in San Diego and his sentiment was the opposite (meaning mostly conservatives in their area).

I can see where you think there’s a scam going on when everyone around you voted Yes on the recall. In my case my heart sank when I stood in line.

I think this was a long shot at best when POTUS, VP and Obama were all campaigning against the recall.

Couple that with people on the government cheese who only need to mail in their ballot to keep the checks coming.

This is a really good post from you. I had almost wrote you off.
But if I may, my contention is that it’s both.
Cheating can occur right alongside of legit voter numbers.
In LA it’s a given that you were outnumbered...by a lot.
In other counties not so much. Don’t dismiss one possibility just because another possibility is true in your neighborhood.
They are not mutually exclusive and it is a primary influence tool in the influencers tool box.

Backlash

Reaction score
When I looked at the county color chart last night after the polls closed, and saw San Bernardino and Riverside Counties listed as "Democratic," I knew this shit was in the bag. No way in hell. 🖕

PlanB

Reaction score
YES, YES, YES, YES, and YES...because Covid is dangerous and we would have all died if it weren't for savior newsome....I just found out yesterday that my mom voted NO on the recall....when I asked why would she do such a thing, she said because he has done such a great job during the pandemic, when asked where she got that idea, she said from the news....smh...mind you, she is a republican, voted for Trump, I didn't even think she would vote any other way then YES...but she was brainwashed by the MSM that newsome is doing a great job

This is why females voting is a bad thing. Last numbers I saw nationwide were something like 66% of females vote Democrat and only 33% of males vote Democrat. Chicks are easily influenced by the media and peer pressure. If chicks did not vote, you would never have another Democrat POTUS.

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
Holy BS recalls Batman! I haven’t seen an ASS kicking like that since Desert Storm……If someone pulled their head out they would’ve known it didn’t stand a chance Considering it took an extra 4 month extension just to gather the 12% minimum of signatures needed for a recall vote.
I just hope by the time we get a republican governor the Demos have forgotten about this stupid shenanigan and let him serve out the term he was elected to Instead of wasting another $280+ million of our tax dollars.
I wonder how how they’ll try to spin their stolen/fraudulent election claims this time since people from both parties are allowed to supervise all election activities including the counting and validating of ballots?? Nah. I’m not gonna waste another minute wondering about about any of this. Moving on. Bye Felicia’s.

12% of population required for a recall? Disregard the next part if I’m wrong on that.

I just used the first number I found on google. CA population is 39ish million.

12% of that is 4.68 million. Which is more than the YES recall voter turnout. Which if true is pathetic.

Edit.

In 2020 there were 22 million registered voters. Which if you go off of that requires 2.64 million signatures to initiate a recall. Not sure if you have to be a legal voter to sign a recall petition.

Sherpa

Reaction score
what a fucking shame this turned out to be. it makes sense that those who actually voted to keep johnny slick in office deserve everything they get
out of it.

fricken shame....... THIS is just another reason why people are leaving california.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

That butt hurt was building since your last visit....wasn’t it? 😆

hallett21

Reaction score
Alright looked it up. For a recall to happen, a minimum of 12% of the last election votes cast have to sign the petition. Wikipedia says 12.5 million votes cast in the last CA governor elections.

12% of that is 1.5 million. And the turnout to vote yes was just a little over 2x the recall petition minimum requirement.

Idk what to believe but I figured enough people had enough of this joker.

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
This is why females voting is a bad thing. Last numbers I saw nationwide were something like 66% of females vote Democrat and only 33% of males vote Democrat. Chicks are easily influenced by the media and peer pressure. If chicks did not vote, you would never have another Democrat POTUS.

Glad you edited lol. I was sitting there scratching my head 🤣

PlanB

Reaction score
Per the local news this morning the dems in Sacramento are proposing changing the recall laws to make it harder to remove a governor. Leftists just acting like the dictators that they are...

PlanB

Reaction score
Glad you edited lol. I was sitting there scratching my head 🤣

Just got back from the doctor (thanks to the "vaccine"). Sitting here trying to read and type with dilated pupils. 😄

530RL

Reaction score

unnamed-4.jpg

ridebig

Reaction score
Boys, we are in the same boat in NM. A conservative will never be elected again. Sooo sad I wish I could get the hell out of here.

PlanB

Reaction score

I am just stating facts. My wife even agrees that chicks voting is a bad idea. Obviously this is a blanket statement and does not apply to all females, but the numbers don't lie. When your information comes from watching The View and Real Houswives, you are probably not going to be the most informed voter.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Plus squeezer neglected to send him the strike memo.

HVH couldn't wait for Sept. 14th.............. 😝

One fact now that it's occurred.

The D's of California are racists!!!!!

hallett21

Reaction score
This is a really good post from you. I had almost wrote you off.
But if I may, my contention is that it’s both.
Cheating can occur right alongside of legit voter numbers.
In LA it’s a given that you were outnumbered...by a lot.
In other counties not so much. Don’t dismiss one possibility just because another possibility is true in your neighborhood.
They are not mutually exclusive and it is a primary influence tool in the influencers tool box.

#1 I see no participation in my 9/11 thread and I figured you could stoke that fire [emoji16]

#2 I see your point and agree. But I am getting tired of being on the team that yells cheater every time. It reminds me of grade school and the kids who couldn’t compete so they just cried.

I’m not saying that’s the case but it sure seems like we should have the capability to win.

Taking this from American Sniper.

Sheep, wolves and sheep dogs. I’d say 99% here are sheep dogs (capability of compassion and violence). But we are the minority by a landslide. So WTF do you do?

Say what you want about 530 but he makes compelling arguments [emoji16].

530RL

Reaction score

I am just stating facts. My wife even agrees that chicks voting is a bad idea. Obviously this is a blanket statement and does not apply to all females, but the numbers don't lie. When your information comes from watching The View and Real Houswives, you are probably not going to be the most informed voter.

You might consider that you have come up with a logical explanation on why the D's are not actually cheating for their victories, but are actually legitimately winning.

They simply have more people agreeing with their views, as you point out, and as a result voting for them. 🤔🤔🤔

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
#1 I see no participation in my 9/11 thread and I figured you could stoke that fire [emoji16]

#2 I see your point and agree. But I am getting tired of being on the team that yells cheater every time. It reminds me of grade school and the kids who couldn’t compete so they just cried.

I’m not saying that’s the case but it sure seems like we should have the capability to win.

Sheep, wolves and sheep dogs. I’d say 99% here are sheep dogs (capability of compassion and violence). But we are the minority by a landslide. So WTF do you do?

I say all Republicans move out of California and let the Dems eat themselves. Would be fun to watch.

hallett21

Reaction score
I say all Republicans move out of California and let the Dems eat themselves. Would be fun to watch.

But I like the ocean, Mammoth, Colorado river, etc lol.

Badchoices03

Reaction score

I agree with point #2…there was definitely some type of cheating going on during the presidential election, what kind and at what level, we will never know.

But in this election to sit here and cry “cheating” is just wrong in my opinion, take a look around you, and not just in your circle or in your neighborhood, take a good look around California, and you’ll see why they didn’t need to cheat on this one.

I listened to Larry Elder on KFI yesterday, and he was pretty clear that he did not have much support as far as a “campaign” went and said if he runs again he will try to get more republican support from the top. I think republicans have given up on California, they don’t bring the fight like the dems do.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Alright looked it up. For a recall to happen, a minimum of 12% of the last election votes cast have to sign the petition. Wikipedia says 12.5 million votes cast in the last CA governor elections.

12% of that is 1.5 million. And the turnout to vote yes was just a little over 2x the recall petition minimum requirement.

Idk what to believe but I figured enough people had enough of this joker.

No they didn't. If they did the Democrats would not have a supermajority in the state legislature. When that changes there is a chance to turn things around.

HBCraig

Reaction score
You might consider that you have come up with a logical explanation on why the D's are not actually cheating for their victories, but are actually legitimately winning.

They simply have more people agreeing with their views, as you point out, and as a result voting for them. 🤔🤔🤔
Get fucking serious. There is no explanation other than cheating. All the numbers mysteriously change and when you point it out you get muted or deleted. Its no coincidence that the high rent areas are republican. We don't live in shit holes. There is zero chance that the majority of people in the OC are liberal.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

What makes you figure I’d stoke the fires in your 9/11 thread? Just curious. You may notice that I don’t participate much on that topic in general.
I was 40 years old when it happened, not in high school. Of all the incidents where everyone can be right and everyone can be wrong I’d say that day is the world champion for misguided mutual exclusivity.

As far as Dan goes, I’m not one to easily overlook his only driving motives.
Beware of pied pipers.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Thank you for the votes California. One day later
👇🏽

hallett21

Reaction score
What makes you figure I’d stoke the fires in your 9/11 thread? Just curious. You may notice that I don’t participate much on that topic in general.
I was 40 years old when it happened, not in high school. Of all the incidents where everyone can be right and everyone can be wrong I’d say that day is the world champion for misguided mutual exclusivity.

As far as Dan goes, I’m not one to easily overlook his only driving motives.
Beware of pied pipers.

I apologize but I thought I read on here that you had a compelling stance on the subject? Honestly when I posted it I was looking for your take.

I lay my cards on the table here. You and @regor have to see that by now. A lot of what @530RL posts I agree with. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t fuckery and deception going on.

Honestly I can only make decisions based upon what I see, hear, learn.

Wedgy

Reaction score
There is absolutely zero chance coastal OC, with the exception of laguna, which is tiny, voted no. Zero.
I can totally see Laguna, ( don't wear a Scout Leader uniform to the Sawdust festival lol ,) But the OC? I am still shocked by the 2018 flip.

How does a vote count decrease? The torn envelopes, only Rep voters voted already, the flashlight shine through Rep ballots then into the trash trick. 100% on the level? 2020? 2018?
C'mon Man!.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I was in line yesterday and talking to a Yes voter. I told him simply by judging the number of people wearing masks in line, we are screwed. It was damn near 70/30 wearing masks OUTDOORS. 😆

Never underestimate the stupidity of the California populace.
I wasn’t trying to beat the stupid. I know people didn’t understand why I picked Kevin over Larry. I was just hoping enough Democrats would vote yes for the recall. I know they wouldn’t vote republican but was hoping they would chose a better dem that was In the middle.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Thank you for the votes California. One day later
👇🏽

Oh just you wait to see what king Newsom ennacts in the next 30 days....

I would not be surprised to see mandatory vaccinations for public schools.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I was in line yesterday and talking to a Yes voter. I told him simply by judging the number of people wearing masks in line, we are screwed. It was damn near 70/30 wearing masks OUTDOORS. 😆

Never underestimate the stupidity of the California populace.
Wait one minute....YOU LIVE IN CA?????

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I wasn’t trying to beat the stupid. I know people didn’t understand why I picked Kevin over Larry. I was just hoping enough Democrats would vote yes for the recall. I know they wouldn’t vote republican but was hoping they would chose a better dem that was In the middle.

I understood your thinking, but the flaw was 1/3 don't want the middle, and are happy with Newsome and want us further left. A JFK style democrat is a racist homophobe/islamophobe/xenophobe/transphobe to that third today. Then you have 1/3 of center left democrats, and best case you only have a chance of convincing about half that third vote for someone else, but that takes time, effort and $$$. The Democrats knew that and that is why they moved up the election.

Newsom didn't talk about one issue, had pretty much the entire media carrying water for him, and outspent Larry Elder 7:1.

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score

Not directed at you.

That’s the issue right there.

It’s become so polarized it’s insane. “You’re either with us or against us.”

It has nothing to do with financial, family, social etc values.

A construction worker “Democrat” (it’s their right if they choose) cannot agree with Newsome. Most that I know say give me work to do and I’ll do it. And I’ll do a damn good job.

Btw can you give my wife a job? She’ll do a great job.

Can you make sure my kids get the basic education they deserve? Didn’t ask you to raise them, just keep them safe and teach them to read, write, history (as it happened, thats another topic), science and be a productive part of society.

That’s honestly not unreasonable. Nor is saying I want a home I can afford.

That used to be a “democrat” and now WTF happened

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Not directed at you.

That’s the issue right there.

It’s become so polarized it’s insane. “You’re either with us or against us.”

It has nothing to do with financial, family, social etc values.

A construction worker “Democrat” (it’s their right if they choose) cannot agree with Newsome. Most that I know say give me work to do and I’ll do it. And I’ll do a damn good job.

Btw can you give my wife a job? She’ll do a great job.

Can you make sure my kids get the basic education they deserve? Didn’t ask you to raise them, just keep them safe and teach them to read, write, history (as it happened, thats another topic), science and be a productive part of society.

That’s honestly not unreasonable. Nor is saying I want a home I can afford.

That used to be a “democrat” and now WTF happened

I think I understand your post...if not I apologize.

It IS with us or against us. Newscum is an Authoritarian. I doubt he believes what comes out of his mouth. He was born elite and will do what is necessary to rule you. That is why he exists. For the useless that wants the powerful government tilted for their PERCEIVED immediate benefit at the expense of their birthright and the generational benefit of freedom.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
You know...the founders figured this shit out a long time ago. Wrote and spoke about it extensively. Almost every scenario you can think of that is applicable, even in our modern world. But 2 things are necessary...1 kids are educated. 2 people are moral, specifically believe in a higher power than themselves. Our problems are foundational. This is why marxist sympathizers are focused on destroying, faith, family, and American history and it’s value