1631575328033.png

And the dumb bitch is STILL recommending the jab.............. 😝 πŸ˜‚

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
This is only gonna get better as more and more black folks stand-up…they’ll soon be fighting the good fight - as a group black folks are the least vaccinated and most skeptical.

Politics can produce strange bedfellows…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Why aren’t they taking about the 24,000 black abortions annually in NYC alone? No vax required by planned parenthood.
In fact the black abortion rate nation wide averages about 36% of all abortions...while black females represent only 13% of the female population. This is almost 3x greater than the proportional average...answering the question in another thread about what Dem program has ever worked.
Planned Parenthood hands down is the reigning champion of all Dem programs.
They have killed more blacks than any gang war, any real war, any disease, any vaccine, any prison, any cop, anything anywhere.
They are both idiots.
Minaj playing the race card and Joy playing the white caretaker, and neither giving a fuck about reality.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How dare you discriminate against WAP's everywhere!!!!

View attachment 1049125

Sorry....

There ain’t enough penicillin in the world to risk cracking the crust on that mess.
β€œArtist of the year” my ass.
As I child I witnessed hogs mating in the mud rolling in their own shit and it was classier than these sows.

24F961D7-B161-40E6-BDBB-885F89F414B8.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score
Sorry....

There ain’t enough penicillin in the world to risk cracking the crust on that mess.
β€œArtist of the year” my ass.
As I child I witnessed hogs mating in the mud rolling in their own shit and it was classier than these sows.

View attachment 1049127
Come on man! You want that ass....for lunch...

Tank

Reaction score
Not a fan of Nikki Minag. She’s petty ghetto and trashy. However, she has 23 million followers on Twitter. Joi Reid has 2 million. So, Nikki has a long reach. swollen testicals and impotence? Sounds a little exaggerated. However the line of get educated and don’t be bullied? RESPECT!!! zero wrong with that advise. Who can argue with that? oh wait, the established media and Democratic Party will because it’s not the simple towing the line with out question They demand from their followers

The established liberals don’t like anyone getting out of line and immediately try to put the smack down. So, joi Reid proceeds to quickly β€œcall out” minag. Even calling her β€œsista” like all of a sudden she’s from the street. Harvard grad grew up in affluent house, probably doesn’t call people β€œsista” a whole lot.

but here’s what makes me want to Throw up - These dipshits that play these racial politics NOOOOOOOON STOP try to embarrass and talk down to minag in the typical cancel culture go to playbook because she doesn’t tow the line. She had the gawl to say get educated ans don’t be bullied.

but to the point - Minag has a valid point about a fellow black female taking the first chance to put a fellow black female down. How about if Reid called Minag to come onto her show and have a discussion about what she thinks? No? How about the fact that CNN is owned by an old white guy. MSNBC is owned by an old white guy. The Democratic Party is controlled by old white people that have been in politics long enough to literally have first hand involvement in politics during oppression. and this Reid chick is doing their bidding but sits on her show talking about how Minag has let black People down. For fuck sakes, kettle, meet the pot. The hypocrisy is nauseating and is the go to for the left. They don’t give two fucks about race. They don’t give two fucks about American citizens or this country. All they care about is wealth and power. That is ALL!! Absolutely nothing else matters.

bravo to This Minag chick for standing up for what she believes in and not cowering down when the establishment tries to put her in her place. Hopefully it gets through to her 23 Million followers that the Democratic Party does not help them, it controls them!

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Nikki has 23 million on Twatter, but 150 million on IG. She is going nuclear on these motherf*ckers and speaking truth. Regardless of what you think of her, this is a good thing.

1631804680353.png

nowski

Reaction score
In today's society the trashier, perverse, deviant, corrupt, evil, immoral and bad you are the more attention you get.

On the other side of the coin: These were the same people that hated Trump the most...

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
In today's society the trashier, perverse, deviant, corrupt, evil, immoral and bad you are the more attention you get.

On the other side of the coin: These were the same people that hated Trump the most...

Just goes to show, there’s often common ground m.

There’s few people I agree (or disagree) with 100%

We can agree on some issues and disagree on others.

That’s why this whole binary left/right is just divisive bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🀣🀣
Reaction score
I have gained alot of respect for her the last week. One can only imagine how hard it is for her to step up and speak her mind in this "woke" society we are dealing with right now!!

Hats off to Nicki!! She is KILLING IT right now!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I have gained alot of respect for her the last week. One can only imagine how hard it is for her to step up and speak her mind in this "woke" society we are dealing with right now!!

Hats off to Nicki!! She is KILLING IT right now!!

No denying it.
But it may not be that hard for her.
She’s never been afraid to be the odd one out.
I hope she goes even further!

Backlash

Reaction score
Not a fan of her or her "Music," but I will say this, she has a SHITLOAD of followers on social media. And I guarantee that she will use all of her fans and cronies to spread the gospel. This is exactly what these asshole politicians DIDN'T want to happen! Good for her! πŸ‘