Do you live in LA County?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Why?!

220EE38E-D8F4-4A3E-BAC6-91B3467C93E6.png

KevinR

Reaction score
So….if every person in that bar, lounge, etc is vaccinated, then they drop the mask mandate, right? 😬

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
No, and hopefully the article in our paper this morning saying San Bernardino county will NOT follow LA on that or the indoor masking, etc. holds true.

Backlash

Reaction score
No, and hopefully the article in our paper this morning saying San Bernardino county will NOT follow LA on that or the indoor masking, etc. holds true.

I thought SB county was democratic? According to the recall vote statistics, it is. ;) So you never know! 😁 Obviously I'm just giving you a hard time. None of this shit should be allowed, in ANY county. Period! The good news for me is, I dont drink. Therefore, I dont go to bars, clubs, etc. I also dont follow any professional sports teams, so again, this BS mandate wont affect me. IDGAF. Dr. Dipshit Ferrer can eat a bowl of dicks. 🖕

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Really curious to see how many establishments are going to enforce this especially with labor shortage right now?

Next question is how the county is going to enforce this on businesses especially in the cities where the police departments won't enforce it?

Hopefully we will see videos again of patrons telling inspectors to leave that are going into places trying to enforce this.

Backlash

Reaction score
They will "Backdoor" this the same way they did before. They will attack the business owners financially by suspending or revoking their liquor licenses. Why do you think they are the first on the list??? From there, when other businesses see THOSE places being targeted and the BS rules being enforced, they will comply out of fear. It's just like the BS mask mandates. Same thing, but on a different scale.

Look at the Atilus Gym in New Jersey, and look at what those owners are going through!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The wife was in Stator Bros. yesterday (L.A. County) no mask. Some big vaggot comes up to her and starts dropping F bombs. The wife tells him to F off and they both go back and forth with the vaggot eventually walking off.

Stator employee was watching and tells my wife he had her back if that dick would have done anything physical and he only wears the mask because he has to. She proceeds shopping and the boys behind the meat counter give her the thumbs up. Initial employee comes back and tells her she will not have to worry about the vaggot any longer, apparently that was the second female he accosted and he is no longer allowed in the store.

Moral of the story, push back against these vaggots, it will catch on.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
They will "Backdoor" this the same way they did before. They will attack the business owners financially by suspending or revoking their liquor licenses. Why do you think they are the first on the list??? From there, when other businesses see THOSE places being targeted and the BS rules being enforced, they will comply out of fear. It's just like the BS mask mandates. Same thing, but on a different scale.

Look at the Atilus Gym in New Jersey, and look at what those owners are going through!!!!

Atilus Gym was one of the first one's to fight back in initial lock downs. He not only fought back but made it very public via news outlets, social media which I think is why the state dropped the hammer on him. They are throwing everything and anything they can to make an example out of him to scare everyone else like you just mentioned. He is fighting a battle for sure and wish him the best of luck.

In regards to business license especially liquor I know down here they are pro business. They tried their hardest to not jam up business owners during the lock downs. What was happening was they were getting tons of complaints "karen's" calling trying to rat on people and they couldn't keep up. These agencies know that without these places at some point it will effect them. The only ones that seem to be on their high horse is the health department in all this. Some of them have zero remorse going in and closing business down pounding their chests thinking they are gods.