WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wonder if this is Gabby?

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score

Very sad. The minute I heard she was missing I knew the boyfriend did it. Let’s face it, it’s ALWAYS the husband or the boyfriend.

The fact that the parents are covering up for him says a lot about what type of people they are. It’s no surprise their son is capable of doing something like that if they are capable of hiding him from justice when they know he killed a woman. I’m sure this isn’t the first time they’ve covered for him.

I really hope the parents can be charged with something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Wishful thinking, but maybe his parents killed him when he admitted he killed Gabby.
If I'd had left my girl in the middle of nowhere, Pops would have killed me. Murdered anyone, and asked him for help? Police wouldn't have had to look for long...

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Wishful thinking, but maybe his parents killed him when he admitted he killed Gabby.
If I'd had left my girl in the middle of nowhere, Pops would have killed me. Murdered anyone, and asked him for help? Police wouldn't have had to look for long...

Fucks sakes…lol. .lots of twists and your intuition is pretty good but I dont think that is what happened. Who knows but I think his parents helped him run.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
One things for sure.
The media and responses are straight out of the Scott Peterson rule book for national hysteria and lynching.
The only thing missing is Nancy Grace handing out pitchforks.

I’d say the circumstances are a bit different here. For starters he came home with her van and she wasn’t in it…

As far as the Peterson case goes, I think there is reasonable doubt that he didn’t do it and I don’t think he should have been convicted.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Fucks sakes…lol. .lots of twists and your intuition is pretty good but I dont think that is what happened. Who knows but I think his parents helped him run.
Like I said, "wishful thinking".

If he's in Mexico, I hope he gets hit. If he went into the swamp, I hope they find just enough to verify he's dead.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’d say the circumstances are a bit different here. For starters he came home with her van and she wasn’t in it…

As far as the Peterson case goes, I think there is reasonable doubt that he didn’t do it and I don’t think he should have been convicted.

I agree.

Point is that the media has their modern day bonanza story and are playing it page by page.
A few more helicopters would be better, but they already have everyday people wanting to commit mass murder by killing entire families based on presumption, over a single death.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

If he's in Mexico, I hope he gets hit. If he went into the swap, I hope they find just enough to verify he's dead.

Agree. Kind of overlooked the wishful thinking aspect

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score

If he's in Mexico, I hope he gets hit. If he went into the swap, I hope they find just enough to verify he's dead.

I’m hoping they find him for her families sake. The family deserves to know what lead to their daughters murder.

Sadly, it seems more likely than not that he went off somewhere and killed himself.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
One things for sure.
The media and responses are straight out of the Scott Peterson rule book for national hysteria and lynching.
The only thing missing is Nancy Grace handing out pitchforks.

NOT SO FAST!! Nancy is all over the story this morning on Fox. There was no doubt it was just a matter of time.:(

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I agree.

Point is that the media has their modern day bonanza story and are playing it page by page.
A few more helicopters would be better, but they already have everyday people wanting to commit mass murder by killing entire families based on presumption, over a single death.
That's only a small "mass" murder...
Me personally, I want the boyfriend dead, and parents facing charges. Seem more reasonable? 😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I’m hoping they find him for her families sake. The family deserves to know what lead to their daughters murder.

Sadly, it seems more likely than not that he went off somewhere and killed himself.

It seems as these types always leave more questions than answers. I had heard a report early on that both of them were "off their meds" for some mental issues. That's a whole can of worms in terms of what meds and what for...for both.

dribble

Reaction score

Are you serious? They followed him out to the SF Bay three times where he just sat there and stared out at the water and then by some strange coincidence her and her unborn child’s body washed up right there several months later. Then on New Years Eve he’s talking on the phone to his new honey telling her he was in Paris then went outside to participate in a candlelight vigil. That fuck is as guilty as OJ.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Are you serious? They followed him out to the SF Bay three times where he just sat there and stared out at the water and then by some strange coincidence her and her unborn child’s body washed up right there several months later. Then on New Years Eve he’s talking on the phone to his new honey telling her he was in Paris then went outside to participate in a candlelight vigil. That fuck is as guilty as OJ.

Um....OJ was found not guilty.

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
I watched most of what the internet could provide. Brian was done with Gabby. You can see it in all of the clips of them together look at his facial expressions. She even said he thought she was wasting her time trying to be travel blogger on the body cam video and his face shows it.
The van was hers but she didn’t know how to drive it per the body cam interview. ?
Then there was an apparent flight home to move her stuff into a storage unit without her while they were away?

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
All this crapola is going down the street from my buddies house. He says it's a fucking circus. I hate that this asshole is from my area, but realllly hoping someone fed him to a gator.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I watched most of what the internet could provide. Brian was done with Gabby. You can see it in all of the clips of them together look at his facial expressions. She even said he thought she was wasting her time trying to be travel blogger on the body cam video and his face shows it.
The van was hers but she didn’t know how to drive it per the body cam interview. ?
Then there was an apparent flight home to move her stuff into a storage unit without her while they were away?
They were both obviously high on something when the Leos stopped them.
She may have had enough sense to not drive high.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Oh. I forgot. That must mean he didn’t do it. :rolleyes:

Lol...well, you have to define “it”.
What exactly did he do?

What was his role in the slaughter as compared to what were his charges?

The prosecution overcharged and blew the case because they refused to explore reality.
The dream team knew the truth and easily overcame the charges.
In short, without going on with the hundreds of hours I’ve spent researching the aftermath, the prosecutions only goal was proving OJ wielded the knife, and since he didn’t actually wield the knife it was not provable during trial.
All other scenarios were out of bounds, they refused to acknowledge any other possibility and ignored all other evidence.
There actually was enough circumstantial evidence to convict him when compared to the Peterson 3 ring mob lynching, but the pinpoint discrediting by the dream team erased that.
OJ was responsible for those murders, he inadvertently caused the deaths, and likely watched them unfold (in disbelief). He then entered the crime scene leaving trace evidence, and may have even tried to stop it.
In the aftermath, he could not tell the truth without incriminating himself, and certainly his lawyers would have absolutely not allowed him to tell the truth because they knew they could win and get him off entirely.

It’s also why he was found liable in the civil suits.

No one was more shocked and outraged than me when they said “not guilty”.
I watched almost every minute of the trial as it happened.
And that’s why I had to find out what happened.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
A YouTube Vlogging couple went back over their dash cam videos and saw they passed Gabbys van parked along side the rd. Aug 17.

They contacted the Leo’s and Gabbys body was found nearby that parked spot.

Dirty Laundry arrived in the van at his parents days later.

Last edited:

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Sorry but all young liberals, teens to early 30s, that I’ve met have some kind of mental issues either from nature or nurture or both. Tends to be the same type of people who quit their jobs and drive around hiking out of their vans.

petie6464

Reaction score
Super sad, a young girl just getting her life started cut short apparently by some punk.

I would say his parents are covering for him; Telling LE he went into a huge reserve area knowing that would again buy him time, he's possibly dead or on the run in another direction. Hopefully found soon either way.

Dettom

Reaction score
They likely have gone up on a wire for the entire Laundrie family by now. He’s getting help from someone. The big problem now that she’s apparently been found, it takes the exigency out of a wire tap order, so, knowing how Feds work, they may have already blown the chance. Remember, the FBI does not solve cases, it merely manages them.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
NOT SO FAST!! Nancy is all over the story this morning on Fox. There was no doubt it was just a matter of time.:(
I tuned into Nancy last night.... whew, I'd hate to have her crazy ass on me after I did something against a woman. She gets like dildo orgasm excited on this death stuff.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
It seems as these types always leave more questions than answers. I had heard a report early on that both of them were "off their meds" for some mental issues. That's a whole can of worms in terms of what meds and what for...for both.
I watched every minute of their body cam vid... reveals a lot regarding mental health of each. These are definitely snowflake kids who encountered issues neither could handle effectively. I'm not sure if it was meds issues or simply the way some fragile people are raised currently. The guy seemed pretty cogent and sane but the gal was a basket case.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I tuned into Nancy last night.... whew, I'd hate to have her crazy ass on me after I did something against a woman. She gets like dildo orgasm excited on this death stuff.

She was Engaged and her Fiance was murdered and ever since that day she is a Bulldog on Anyone who commits any Crime. I believe she is a former Prosecutor and like you said God Help You if she latches on to you.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
She was Engaged and her Fiance was murdered and ever since that day she is a Bulldog on Anyone who commits any Crime. I believe she is a former Prosecutor and like you said God Help You if she latches on to you.
Well that splains everything......

Looking Glass

Reaction score
They likely have gone up on a wire for the entire Laundrie family by now. He’s getting help from someone. The big problem now that she’s apparently been found, it takes the exigency out of a wire tap order, so, knowing how Feds work, they may have already blown the chance. Remember, the FBI does not solve cases, it merely manages them.

The past several weeks, I have either read or watched articles that are saying the FBI has lost all Respect and the Honor they once held. Case after Case of someone in Command pulling Flat Out Illegal Actions.

They are protecting Hillary and many other "DIM's" that is proven. Hunter, :rolleyes:

dribble

Reaction score
Lol...well, you have to define “it”.
What exactly did he do?

What was his role in the slaughter as compared to what were his charges?

The prosecution overcharged and blew the case because they refused to explore reality.
The dream team knew the truth and easily overcame the charges.
In short, without going on with the hundreds of hours I’ve spent researching the aftermath, the prosecutions only goal was proving OJ wielded the knife, and since he didn’t actually wield the knife it was not provable during trial.
All other scenarios were out of bounds, they refused to acknowledge any other possibility and ignored all other evidence.
There actually was enough circumstantial evidence to convict him when compared to the Peterson 3 ring mob lynching, but the pinpoint discrediting by the dream team erased that.
OJ was responsible for those murders, he inadvertently caused the deaths, and likely watched them unfold (in disbelief). He then entered the crime scene leaving trace evidence, and may have even tried to stop it.
In the aftermath, he could not tell the truth without incriminating himself, and certainly his lawyers would have absolutely not allowed him to tell the truth because they knew they could win and get him off entirely.

It’s also why he was found liable in the civil suits.

No one was more shocked and outraged than me when they said “not guilty”.
I watched almost every minute of the trial as it happened.
And that’s why I had to find out what happened.
You sure know a lot about it for someone who wasn't there. By your assertion an innocent man ( except for his documented history of beating her) walked into a crime scene where the mother of his children was brutally murdered, didn’t say anything to anyone, then got on a plane to Chicago with two bags and came back with one.

As far as Peterson is concerned. He was found guilty. He is guilty. Or do you think that it’s just coincidence that he claimed he was sturgeon fishing in the San Francisco Bay the day she disappeared. Then he was followed three times to the area where her body washed up. He stared out at the bay, then got in his car and drove the 90 minutes home. The only other explanation for that behavior would be that he’s psychic.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You sure know a lot about it for someone who wasn't there. By your assertion an innocent man walked into a crime scene where the mother of his children was brutally murdered, didn’t say anything to anyone, then got on a plane to Chicago with two bags and came back with one.

As far as Peterson is concerned. He was found guilty. He is guilty. Or do you think that it’s just coincidence that he claimed he was sturgeon fishing in the San Francisco Bay the day she disappeared. Then he was followed three times to the area where her body washed up. He stared out at the bay, then got in his car and drove the 90 minutes home. The only other explanation for that behavior would be that he’s psychic.

Not once did I say OJ was innocent.
In fact I stated that he unwittingly engineered the entire crime through his ego, bravado, and stupidity given his 86 IQ.
Everything OJ did following the murders supports the scenario of what really happened that morning.
It isn’t my job to convince you, and there is nothing to be gained by it anyway. But if you study and research the ENTIRE cast of characters in the 3 months leading up to the murders, and where they ended up in the following months, coupled with witnesses and the same evidence presented by the prosecution it becomes clear.

Not once did I say Peterson was innocent, I stated that it was a media driven 3 ring mob lynching, and it was. Driving habits are circumstantial. In fact, there is no physical evidence that ever linked Peterson to a murder or the bodies. Probably the strongest evidence was the cement anchors.

If you are ever, or have ever been, in a position of suspicion you’d understand that mutual exclusion isn’t a given. Lynchings aren't always wrong, but they are never right.

This guy likely killed the girl.
But when your life exists to fuel you tube views and you are both strung out or just plain crazy anything is possible.

Media circus’s tend to pervert investigations. There was NUMEROUS anomalies that warranted investigation on the morning of Lacys disappearance. A literal gaggle of witnesses that had various sightings of her and out of the ordinary happenings in the previous week and that day and the days following.
These witnesses state almost to a person that police never followed up with them after they made their reports or phone calls.
This doesn’t mean I think he’s innocent, it means it’s an incomplete investigation and they relied, as you are, on circumstantial evidence and presumption.

This is exactly why OJ walked.
It isn’t what you know, it’s what you can prove...at least it’s supposed to be.
Conviction by media and presumption is lynching.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

She came very close to causing a mistrial in the Peterson trial imo.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Local blogger pulls no punches on these kids and what social media is pushing them to do.

Gabby Petito's Likely Murder Was The Sad Result Of Social Media Narcissism Gone Wrong - TB Daily News

I was going to say the same thing.

For whatever reason the YouTube algorithms started feeding me these "Van Life" travel channels about 18 months ago. These channels fell into two categories;

1.) Hot girl/chumpy looking guy.
2.) Vagrants

The first type all had a coupe hundred thousand subscribers. The girl pranced around in a bikini or Daisy Dukes, the guy almost always was an idiot of some level. All of them were staged, because NFW can 2 twenty-somethings maintain a lifestyle like they are portraying for long, I don't care how much money they are making. So the viggnetes are plaid out and a whole bunch of people think it is authentic. Social media is littered with these people trying to do the same, to become an influencer or such.

I gets real, real quick sometimes... I doubt either one of these people bargained for what happened.

poncho

Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing.

For whatever reason the YouTube algorithms started feeding me these "Van Life" travel channels about 18 months ago. These channels fell into two categories;

1.) Hot girl/chumpy looking guy.
2.) Vagrants

The first type all had a coupe hundred thousand subscribers. The girl pranced around in a bikini or Daisy Dukes, the guy almost always was an idiot of some level. All of them were staged, because NFW can 2 twenty-somethings maintain a lifestyle like they are portraying for long, I don't care how much money they are making. So the viggnetes are plaid out and a whole bunch of people think it is authentic. Social media is littered with these people trying to do the same, to become an influencer or such.

I gets real, real quick sometimes... I doubt either one of these people bargained for what happened.
I agree, I've always had a more realistic approach to life and I see stuff like that and unfortunately my mind goes to what's under the covers.
I'm sure there are some that are pulling it off and more power to them.

Reminds of the first girlfriend I had that saw food play in the bedroom in a movie.
Hell of a mess to clean up the next day and that was not romantic[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
He killed her, I mean what hell, you go on a road trip with your girlfriend and come back without her??? And no one can find her?? If something bizarre went on, you contact the family or police. I’ve been following this and he killed her & his parents are accessories to her murder. And in my opinion his family should be billed for the search to find that POS!!

Right here , he went home told them what he did in anger they cashed up he’s on the way to Mexico 🤬

^^Correct^^.
Google Andrew Luster. This guy had it made,heir to Max Factor Cosmetics. 30 mil. You can see the house he lived in for years coming out Ventura on the 101 @ La Conchita right on the Beach. Picked up young girls in Santa Barbara brought them home and spiked the cocktails with camera running. Moron jumped bail went to Mexico,Luster was doing ok till he screwed up and that Dog Character found him brought him back for trial. Sentenced to 124 years. I believe his mother lost the 1 mil bail.She did’nt care about the money,just wanted her son get lost in Mexico and he screwed that up. Sentence might have been reduced a few years awhile back, but doubt he sees the life he had again.

dribble

Reaction score
Not once did I say OJ was innocent.
In fact I stated that he unwittingly engineered the entire crime through his ego, bravado, and stupidity given his 86 IQ.
Everything OJ did following the murders supports the scenario of what really happened that morning.
It isn’t my job to convince you, and there is nothing to be gained by it anyway. But if you study and research the ENTIRE cast of characters in the 3 months leading up to the murders, and where they ended up in the following months, coupled with witnesses and the same evidence presented by the prosecution it becomes clear.

Not once did I say Peterson was innocent, I stated that it was a media driven 3 ring mob lynching, and it was. Driving habits are circumstantial. In fact, there is no physical evidence that ever linked Peterson to a murder or the bodies. Probably the strongest evidence was the cement anchors.

If you are ever, or have ever been, in a position of suspicion you’d understand that mutual exclusion isn’t a given. Lynchings aren't always wrong, but they are never right.

This guy likely killed the girl.
But when your life exists to fuel you tube views and you are both strung out or just plain crazy anything is possible.

Media circus’s tend to pervert investigations. There was NUMEROUS anomalies that warranted investigation on the morning of Lacys disappearance. A literal gaggle of witnesses that had various sightings of her and out of the ordinary happenings in the previous week and that day and the days following.
These witnesses state almost to a person that police never followed up with them after they made their reports or phone calls.
This doesn’t mean I think he’s innocent, it means it’s an incomplete investigation and they relied, as you are, on circumstantial evidence and presumption.

This is exactly why OJ walked.
It isn’t what you know, it’s what you can prove...at least it’s supposed to be.
Conviction by media and presumption is lynching.
OJ walked because of an idiot judge that allowed the trial to become a circus. Combine that with an idiot jury, an idiot detective who lied on the stand and two idiot prosecutors going up against the best attorneys in the business and you have the perfect formula for the acquittal of a murderer.